'Buffalo brains'

the club can’t let this stand ,this prick can’t be allowed anywhere near us ,wouldn’t let this scum into Ibrox if he bought a ticket .

Hees now having a dig at jj for saying hees proud to have joined his boyhood club.. basically saying the boys not professional n cant be trusted by killie now.. .. we need to act on this

Last edited:
Would Sutton be ok with somebody on national Tv stations and social media continually calling his Son in such a derogatory fashion?

The boy is just 22 years old and in a foreign country. It this was in a workplace this would be looked upon as a form of bullying.

Maybe a Bear on Twitter could pose such a question to him?

Honestly the first time I can remember that a so called 'football pundit' spoke about a promising young talent in such a way. Ex pros should know the damage it can cause to young players singling them out and attacking them without the mention of his football? Sutton should be sin died from punditry. Fucking joke

BT have a contract to televise some of our games so I think the club should contact them on Alfie's behalf and demand a public grovelling apology or sack the cvnt.
In total agreement with this, he's not only offensive to Alfredo but also made the referee's life a misery. He's become the mouth piece for all those idiots and the best action that can be taken is to get rid. He's just inflamed the situation for both Alfie and the ref so much so that when they take to the field they'll be targeted further, outrageous.

Email sent.

This absolute fud is getting more and more air time on BT. So they obviously they’re obviously happy with him and his p*sh poor patter. I won’t be paying an already steep bill every month to listen to that.

No statements Rangers, just get some work done behind the scenes to make sure BT and this clown aren’t so disrespectful to our player.

Was it on BT? If so, a) we should all complain en masse b) the club should lodge an official complaint and demand an official apology or they will be banned from Ibrox[/QUOTE]

That would be smashing. We already have elderly and housebound fans who cannot hear commentary from our games on Radio Scotland and you want to ban another outlet, cutting of information to thousands of supporters, because of the comments of a guy who couldn't keep money in his own wallet?

Lighten up and think of the bigger picture here. It's our own who would suffer in the long run with that tactic.

Could that be deemed racist

He's saying he has the brain of a dumb herd animal.

Through the years I've witnessed or read most racially motivated organisations to admit their belief is black people have less intelligence than whites. Ergo, yes, it could obviously be interperated he is racist.

Bottom line is, yet again, the Scottish press is full of halfwit tub-thumpers.

You need to get a grip on the fact that we are/have been shafted long and hard by beings who don't give a flying f about rights or wrongs

Sutton makes himself look like exactly what he is with this sort of thing, a scum fan with a microphone. When he says this he makes it clear to the world he is incapable of objective comment in the media. I enjoy his pain, he’s a prick who is showing the world he’s a prick. He should be laughed at, don’t bother yourself with him, I’m sure Alfredo could not give less fucks.

It’s all part of the paedo FC led narrative of demonising Morelos.

That lot desperately want him spending half the remainder of the season suspended.

We must protect our player

Last edited:
That would be smashing. We already have elderly and housebound fans who cannot hear commentary from our games on Radio Scotland and you want to ban another outlet, cutting of information to thousands of supporters, because of the comments of a guy who couldn't keep money in his own wallet?

Lighten up and think of the bigger picture here. It's our own who would suffer in the long run with that tactic.

Or they realise he is a self serving, rangers hating prick and replace him with someone who shows our players and managers a modicum if respect.

If this was a one of you could brush it off as rantings of a thick pundit but the man is constantly being offensive and shit stirring to the extent he needs to be reprimanded,Agitate and stir the natives throw a grenades and step back and take absolutely no responsibility,I bet most on FF know people who cause all amount of trouble and when it kicks off are first to step back and plead innocence of all charges of guilt.

Can BT sport not recruit people who are respected, can be impartial and talk a bit of sense?

We dont want to tune in to hear someone be derogatory, insulting, one sided and downright fucking wankish.

Its a turn off. Not a turn on.

So a challenge to BT sport, go and find talented, decent ‘pundits’. Dont just stick with arseholes like Sutton because hes good for ratings, apparently.

Sutton is a clown. But theres no way thats racism. Folk looking to be offended with this one in my opinion

Sutton is a clown. But theres no way thats racism. Folk looking to be offended with this one in my opinion

agree it's not racism but i genuinely can't think of another time when i've heard a pundit refer to a player using a derogatory nickname. have neville or carragher ever done it with liverpool or man u players respectively?

i feel it's worthy of a complaint due to the utter unprofessionalism of the comment.

Said it before but the club has to put their foot down here and tell BT Sport there's no more co operation from us until they sort that cúnt out. We're being dehumanised by this cretin at every turn.

He wouldn't get away with that sort of crap with an EPL player on their coverage of that so why should we be any different ?

Agree. He is taking liberties and needs out back in his rancid box

Sutton's being a fanny. I don't see any other players getting derogatory spins on their names by pundits on TV.

But people throwing the race card about is pretty silly.

High time Sutton was taken to task for his behaviour.

'Buffalo brains' is absolutely derogatory at best, and racist at worst.

It's open-season on Alfie, and Rangers must act.

He calls himself “El bufalo”. How can it be racist?

That is almost certainly what he was “thinking” but tell me how he can answer the following question:
“Why did you see fit to level a personal insult against a young black player who has received repeated racist criticism by comparing him to an animal?”

“I’m not a racist but...” sounds awful no matter what circumstances it is said in.

“I wasn’t meaning the insult to compare him to an animal” raises the question of why he was choosing to insult him in the first place and how it could possibly not be comparing him to an animal.

“It wasn’t meant as an insult” is ridiculous and is such an obvious lie that it sounds overly defensive.

“I was just talking about his nickname” is clearly an evasion and he can be pinned back to the wall by asking, “but why phrase it as an insult.”

I don’t actually think Sutton is racist. I don’t even think he is sectarian in the way it is usually defined. He is just a tadger who hates us. But this gaffe is foot-in-mouth of epic proportions and we should utterly crucify him on it.

Football has attempted to tackle the serious issue of ill mental health amongst current/ex players and supporters. One of the first things campaigns have tried to do is break the stigma associated with it. Broadcasters have been briefed to avoid terms such as loony, nutter etc, particularly in areas of society where there could be a risk of suicides. For example young men are still more likely to take their own lives than any other age/gender.

THIS is the reason Sutton should be condemned and sacked for this comment.

Sutton is well out of order and needs dealt with.
Complain to BT, complain to the club, raise it with Rangers SLO.

He used to talk about Rangers with respect while we were weak under a previous manager trying to keep us there

We've pulled the carpet away from right beneath him and he's showing his true colours now

I wonder why he isn't talking about problems at Celtic ever, there is problems there lol.

No way it's racism? I think his comment is certainly racist, among other things. Why do you think it isn't?

Sutton is and always will be known as a bankrupt, cannot erase that. I’m retired, thankfully been in full employment all my working life never claimed a penny of benefits . Still pay my tax on my personal pension, no debt.
What say you Sutton.

That is almost certainly what he was “thinking” but tell me how he can answer the following question:
“Why did you see fit to level a personal insult against a young black player who has received repeated racist criticism by comparing him to an animal?”

“I’m not a racist but...” sounds awful no matter what circumstances it is said in.

“I wasn’t meaning the insult to compare him to an animal” raises the question of why he was choosing to insult him in the first place and how it could possibly not be comparing him to an animal.

“It wasn’t meant as an insult” is ridiculous and is such an obvious lie that it sounds overly defensive.

“I was just talking about his nickname” is clearly an evasion and he can be pinned back to the wall by asking, “but why phrase it as an insult.”

I don’t actually think Sutton is racist. I don’t even think he is sectarian in the way it is usually defined. He is just a tadger who hates us. But this gaffe is foot-in-mouth of epic proportions and we should utterly crucify him on it.
Sutton clearly harbours dislike for Alfredo. And you have to wonder what is motivating his dislike of a young, black player he doesn't even know. I'm giving Sutton the benefit of the doubt, and I'll agree he isn't racist. However, I think his insult to Alfredo was racist, among other things.

Back