celtic whistleblower gave 14 names to police

Andy Walker was a player for them in 1996 when Torbett and Carney were outed as nonces by the Daily Record and manager Tommy Burns turned up at Cairney's house to defend him.
Cullen was the photograher.
On the East coast Strachan was abusing a 5 year old boy.
McCafferty was the kitman and celtic youth Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie.
King was coaching the boys club and Gerry McCann was giving the young players a medical.
Kevin Kelly was a director in Torbett's company The Trophy Centre.
Somebody needs to ask Walker some questions and not about face fcking painters.

The murder of the youth is dubious. Did Cairney or McCafferty not call the house on the day of the murder?

I know that what happened there is deplorable in it's own right but thinking about the "who knew" bollocks, BJK , T Burns and all the rest.
What about the guilty beasts, did they know about one another?
As Torbett was booted out in the 70's then returned in the 80's, was the appointment of not only other homosexual men but homosexuals that preyed on young lads just one big co-incidence?
I've never moved in those sort of circles but I would have imagined the gay circle in Glasgow at that time wouldn't have been that big for such a co-incidence.
I hope the ringleaders are rounded up and battered to within an inch of their lives.
Sorry but I take issue with that. There is no link between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Many most homosexuals are in relationships with other consenting adults and looking for a bit of homosexual sex with one. Pretty much the same as heterosexuals.

The gay community would not tolerate paedos among them, it would give them more problems they don’t need. And they would have had lots of problems in the 70s and 80s given society’s attitude to homosexuality then.

Paedos succeed by hiding in plain sight. In ‘respectable’ positions, positions of authority where children are available to you. Teachers, Clergymen, Football Coaches, Community Care etc etc.

I think I’m quite clued up on Celtic’s propaganda machine and can spot the paid trolls when they pop up, and I’ve noticed quite a sinister turn of their chat recently.
Their focus used to be on how the child abuse never happened and to deflect with the tax case. This has now shifted and their focus is on the unproven case at Rangers (obviously failing to point out the difference is that Rangers never covered it up and seemed to incubate a breeding ground whilst strangely handing lots of payments to paedos). As the press are simply another arm of their propaganda machine (many an inflated ‘advertising’ payment to the DR, journalists open to payments via their open contractor status) we really need to brace ourselves that they are changing tactic and are now going to try and drag us down and lower than them based on false information.

The answer to this line of propaganga/deflection seems to me to be quite simple. Anyone who trots out this "you did it too" stuff you pull out a sheet of paper and say in that case you will be happy to join me in a petition to the Scottish Govt to have the inquiry into historical child abuse extended to include sporting and religious institutions.

I wasn't implying that homosexuals are paedophiles I was pointing out the percentage stakes in this case.
Homosexuality is a minority. Being a paedophile be it against young boys or girls is also thankfully a minority. For a group of both to be in employment at the same place at the same time after the re - appointment of someone with rumoured at the time, previous, stinks to the high heavens. It's as if the re-appointment of Torbett was a green light to the others.
I'm not trying to derail the thread I was pointing out that the goings on in the 80's may not have been some unlucky co-incidence, but as you say an actual organised paedophile ring.
Fair enough mate,no problem at all when you explain your thinking in those terms,and I see where your coming from now.
Thanks for the reply.

In the 67th minute we should have a minute's applause to support the victims and an independent public enquiry into sex abuse in youth football in Scotland.

I’ve seen the idea of us doing ‘something’ in the 67th minute mooted a few times now.

The only thing I want us doing in the 67th minute is delivering a rousing chorus of The Billy Boys in celebration of a goal (or even without the goal).

I know that what happened there is deplorable in it's own right but thinking about the "who knew" bollocks, BJK , T Burns and all the rest.
What about the guilty beasts, did they know about one another?
As Torbett was booted out in the 70's then returned in the 80's, was the appointment of not only other homosexual men but homosexuals that preyed on young lads just one big co-incidence?
I've never moved in those sort of circles but I would have imagined the gay circle in Glasgow at that time wouldn't have been that big for such a co-incidence.
I hope the ringleaders are rounded up and battered to within an inch of their lives.

Sexual abuse of children seems to have little to do with sex or a persons orientation and everything to do with power.

The murder of the youth is dubious. Did Cairney or McCafferty not call the house on the day of the murder?

Something real strange and dark about that one. McCafferty a paedophile was the last person to have phoned his house, later he is murdered by another paedophile.

I think the young boy must have spoken to someone about exposing a paedophile ring and was silenced.

Something real strange and dark about that one. McCafferty a paedophile was the last person to have phoned his house, later he is murdered by another paedophile.

I think the young boy must have spoken to someone about exposing a paedophile ring and was silenced.
how did torrbet get into the USA to live? I think there was/is a massive paedophile ring in operation involving people more important than anyone at sellik politicians and the like

Sorry but I take issue with that. There is no link between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Many most homosexuals are in relationships with other consenting adults and looking for a bit of homosexual sex with one. Pretty much the same as heterosexuals.

The gay community would not tolerate paedos among them, it would give them more problems they don’t need. And they would have had lots of problems in the 70s and 80s given society’s attitude to homosexuality then.

Paedos succeed by hiding in plain sight. In ‘respectable’ positions, positions of authority where children are available to you. Teachers, Clergymen, Football Coaches, Community Care etc etc.

paedos "succeed" due to non paedos turning the other cheek when they find out

the whole catholic church is predicated on turning the other cheek

a cess pit that needs expunged from society

Last edited:
Is all the focus on Morelos and the referees a tactical diversion from the sentencing of these beasts ?

Has protecting the paedo ring the only objective for that club since it’s formation ?

Cairney must be due for sentencing shortly as well
Cairney should be on trial in America for what he did in Boston, that would then blow the lid right off this vipers nest of Paedo's that was using CBC. and the official name of C@ltic F.C. to give them the power over these young boys who only wanted to play football for the team they supported and the team they were told they were representing.

Last edited:

Maybe the young boy told McCafferty he was home alone that evening which McCafferty shared with others.

Cairney should be on trial in America for what he did in Boston, that would then blow the lid right off this vipers nest of Paedo's that was using CBC. and the official name of C@ltic F.C. to give them the power over these who only wanted to play football for the team they supported and the team they were told they were representing.

What happened in America?

Surely if there was any evidence the FBI or other relevant authority would've been all over it?

how did torrbet get into the USA to live? I think there was/is a massive paedophile ring in operation involving people more important than anyone at sellik politicians and the like
It's difficult enough getting into the USA with any sort of conviction,getting into the USA with a criminal conviction for abusing children should have seen him returned straight back home on the next plane.

What happened in America?

Surely if there was any evidence the FBI or other relevant authority would've been all over it?
On a boys club trip to the states, there were allegations made about Cairney abusing a boy. It was reported to other officials of the boys club & rather than informing the authorities, phone calls were made to septic park & yet another cover up was instigated. The boy & his parents were allegedly spirited away to a meeting at the styedome on return & hushed with some form of bribe.

Last edited:
Should we not be bombarding our local MSPs about opening up an investigation into historical abuse cases and pretty much force their hands

Absolutely spot on, any pressure for an enquiry must come from politicians principly, like it or not they have the power, they are your MSPs they represent you, write, email, speak to them at surgeries, they can't ignore for ever.

Yes this month and McCafferty trial starts which will put to bed " seperate entity " as he was the 1st team kit man this is the one that blows the doors off
I hope you are right.

Every single paedophile and everyone involved in the coverup deserves jailed for a long time. This sham has gone on for far too long.

I think we are looking at the tip of a very large iceberg.
For something that appears to have been so widespread, I think you may unfortunately be correct.

How this has been kept out of the eyes of the greater public for so long lends credence to the suggestions that there are/were people in very high places involved.

It may be a case of 1+1=245, but when looking at some of the evidence (albeit anecdotal at present) such as photos of board members with priests/Saville, & the shamed Cardinal & large regular payments to a business of 1 of the convicted (even when serving time) to name a few would, in my eyes, certainly point to them almost hiding in plain sight.

It's difficult enough getting into the USA with any sort of conviction,getting into the USA with a criminal conviction for abusing children should have seen him returned straight back home on the next plane.
that's what a mean friends in high places not to mention the continued work worth millions he still got when he was booted out of sellik somthing far wrong and imo it's on a grand scale the reason no one's investigating it properly ....

human trafficking, Drugs and Paedophile rings are the most money making things in this god forsaken world right now.............. Money speaks which is the sad thing in all this, not an ounce of decency or honesty and integrity will come out of it if there is millions to be made. This is the world we are living in today and looking back its been that way for a while.

All too often people are prepared to turn a blind eye in case it rocks the boat or “it’s more than my jobs worth”.

Witness Rotherham and other northern English cities. In the case of Rotherham it took one brave reporter, supported by her editor, to open the can of worms.

The allegations made that child abuse at Rangers was just as bad might be true. Notice I said might. In that case we should be asking for a public enquiry to confirm or refute these allegations because I do not want paedophiles let alone a ring at my club.

We should be asking the supporters of other clubs, Hibs, Falkirk, or Them to support our request.

We should be uniting, as football fans, to remove any hint of this cancer from the game we love.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-frank-cairney-abuse-molested-boy-john-doyle/

Johnny Doyle reported Cairney to the club for abusing a kid and he was still allowed to remain.
Johnny Doyle died at 30. Accidentally electrocuted himself doing DIY. I've never heard about anyone having suspicions on the circumstances of his death. However, if he was reporting the child abuse it would have made him extremely unpopular at Celtic. I wonder if he was actively doing anything about paedophiles working for Celtic at the time of his death.

King found guilty today. That sentence will leave the rest of them quaking in their boots. Fucking scandalous.

All too often people are prepared to turn a blind eye in case it rocks the boat or “it’s more than my jobs worth”.

Witness Rotherham and other northern English cities. In the case of Rotherham it took one brave reporter, supported by her editor, to open the can of worms.

The allegations made that child abuse at Rangers was just as bad might be true. Notice I said might. In that case we should be asking for a public enquiry to confirm or refute these allegations because I do not want paedophiles let alone a ring at my club.

We should be asking the supporters of other clubs, Hibs, Falkirk, or Them to support our request.

We should be uniting, as football fans, to remove any hint of this cancer from the game we love.

do %^*& off

As soon as the U.S. authorities were informed of his whereabouts in their country he was.

Another beast up on the 21st of this month.

McCafferty. Believe this is the one who was arrested in Belfast?

Already convicted of crimes in Belfast now due to face trial for crimes in Scotland. At one stage he intimated he was going to 'spill the beans' in order to help 'cleanse his soul' - but then entered a 'Not Guilty' plea I think. I think the Dhims were hoping he'd pop his clogs before it got to this stage.

Back