Can't Really Complain - That Was Poor

We really struggle when teams are physical, we don’t seem to have the heart to go toe to toe and earn the right to play.

There is no heart. Back to striking out because we cant beat them its a sign of a losing mentality.

Miller wouldnt have changed anything today

Pretty dire stuff although Motherwell were as close to the line between aggression and foul play as I have seen in a very long time .

We were bullied at times .

too many players are simply not good enough
and nothing I've seen says Pedro is the right man for the job

It would have all been different if Windass had put the first chance away, after that we were bullied off the ball all the time and we were not helped by a very week referee.

we missed enough chances to win a few games. Too many players lack the fight and we're bullied all day. Ref was shocking and shouldn't get another game BUT nobody to blame but ourselves and our own lack of desire
What really concerns me is every big game we’ve had under Pedro we’ve lost.yes you could argue we should have been in front and their was atrocious referring but the bottom line is we lost another big game

We are weak, both physically and psychologically, and have no winning mentality whatsoever. Motherwell were a nervous shambles in the first 20 minutes and should have been crushed there and then. Guaranteeing the opposition a goal between 45-55 minutes almost every game doesn't help either. We are unprofessional to an appalling degree.

This is what happens in football. You don’t take your chances then it will come back to bite you

Motherwell played with more cohesion and collective will. We lost the 1st goal and any cohesion we had went to f*ck. It got worse after the 2nd, no cool heads on the pitch today, or off it unfortunately.
Motherwell did what they do, they fight hard, they hurt you and they keep going. We stood up to it in the 1st half but didn't seem to want it as much as them as the game wore on.
Sad to say, they were nasty but worthy winners, congratulations to them and I hope they beat those filthy b***ards in the final.

We can complain about the ref and we have a right to but as usual we can't put the ball in the net and again succumb to a goal from a corner. We still have too many physically and mentally weak players too as when we went behind it was game over.
As I said in the match thread i actually think Motherwell have a better chance to beat the scum in the final than we do, they won't be as easily bullied imo which is a sad indictment of our team right now.

Windass miss was diabolical no better than a sunday league player , pena was a passenger ,dorrans posted missing again

im not blaming anyone in particular, but our midfield performances with Jack and Dorrans together is dreadful. We play better football with other configurations.

Too many of our,supporters now accept 2nd best.... the managers out his depth,pena out his,depth... candeos out his depth... if you cannot win 3 games on a row then you need to go...
too think we could have got moult for less than 600k and bought pena 2m ...im out

We have ourselves to blame.

Missed chance after chance.

That's the bottom line here. Enough chances to win 2 games and our finishing was f*cking dreadful, then we get sucker punched. That's what happens.

Agree the big moment was the Windass chance and losing the lead a minute later turned the game.
Windass has been poor since he has came but it's not only him Tavernier was posted missing at their second goal as he has been on numerous occasions for a few seasons and will continue to be a poor full back I've only mentioned 2 players but were lacking in more.

We really struggle when teams are physical, we don’t seem to have the heart to go toe to toe and earn the right to play.
As proved today, if it gets physical then its Rangers players who are penalised. Alves will be punished for his actions. Not standard expected from a Rangers captain and not standards expected from a Rangers manager.

It would have all been different if Windass had put the first chance away, after that we were bullied off the ball all the time and we were not helped by a very week referee.

Totally agree re Windass. That's us in another IF final. Just looked at the IF league table there and we have a 100% record and storming away with it. And the fans are unhappy!

Motherwell are buying guys from the English sixth tier. We're buying guys for £2m each.

I'm not surprised they're resorting to dirty tactics.

We didn't have any fight. We didn't have any answers.

If you think certain players are poor then fs, imagine if we had the Motherwell team. When you think of it like that then there's only one man to blame. This simply cannot go on. It's happened too many times, and giving it time for time's sake will not alter anything. There's needs to be something tangible and of worth, for time to keep being given. It isn't enough, I'm afraid. And 2 wins a row as a maximum compounds that.

Firing a long ball continually to a 5ft 9 striker is not what I expect from spending close on 10m.

They pressed us and we weren't good enough to take the ball in midfield in tight spots so we knocked it long.

That's fine but play the big striker we bought to play the high ball too and have Morelos playing off him.

We shat it against a poor Motherwell team. Its as simple as that. Unless we develop a fighting mentality then it'll be more of the same. However, you won't see the same challenges from Motherwell in the Final, guaranteed.

Windass should be nowhere near our team again. Every simple chance fell to this shitebag and he failed every time. Pena can join him, a joke calling him a footballer today, second to everything.

We can blame the referee and righly so but if we do we ignore the blatant fact that the players almost to a man are not good enough. No heart from most, no ability from a few and no spirit from them all

If we take our chances we win that at a canter. 2nd half was woeful.

I don't know how many opportunities we can afford to give Pena and Windass. Pena picks up good positions but he's miles off the pace of the game.

Windass is a limited football on borrowed time at Rangers.

We shat it against a poor Motherwell team. Its as simple as that. Unless we develop a fighting mentality then it'll be more of the same. However, you won't see the same challenges from Motherwell in the Final, guaranteed.

They won't be allowed to play like that against anyone else, far less the club with the refs in their pocket.

We were the better team until we went 1-0 down.

We missed a barrel load of chances that we could/should have taken.

The last 30 minutes were very very poor, I agree with that.

The difference was that they took their chances and we never.

Back