Birmingham recall Greg Stewart from Kilmarnock

Clubs should always be scouting and looking at potential new players/replacements. There are 3 weeks of the window left. If they can’t get a replacement in, even on loan, it’s their own fault. It’s not like they are a club at the top of the game trying to spend £50m to replace an injured player and worrying that it might not work out.
Exactly!

Just when you read the thread people are happy and rightly so they losing a good player but this might give the opperchancity ;) to look at someone they might not have felt they needed to.

Counting chickens and all that. ;)

Exactly!

Just when you read the thread people are happy and rightly so they losing a good player but this might give the opperchancity ;) to look at someone they might not have felt they needed to.

Counting chickens and all that. ;)
Sadly Sadiq has found a club.

From the highlights of their games this season he has been excellent. It's a big loss for them. Then in the summer they need to replace Jones.

Nobody bidding for their mentally challenged no-mark midfielder that made Boyd’s team of the half-season?

From the highlights of their games this season he has been excellent. It's a big loss for them. Then in the summer they need to replace Jones.
Competition in the Scottish game is good. It can only make us strive to perform at a higher level. Better entertainment domestically and better for European ambitions.

Brings more money into the game too if some of these side get better crowds.

Hopefully the standard in the SPFL rises.

I don’t have much of an axe to grind with Killie. Their Chairman abstained when the rest voted against us. They might have a shitey plastic pitch but they give us a good allocation and trips to Kilmarnock are never hostile. Good memories of us winning the title there too inside of 7 minutes.

Abstained because he didn’t want to lose out on our massive allocation every season.

Cowards.

Abstained because he didn’t want to lose out on our massive allocation every season.

Cowards.
Surely he would have known the feeling amongst the other clubs and that we wouldn't be back anytime soon?

Anyway I wasn’t aware they had apologised to the mentally challengeds, which has changed my thoughts somewhat.

I was not aware that their fans went cap in hand to the tims after the chairman refused to stick the knife into us, like most of us I had nothing against Killie, but things have changed, Feck them too.

I used to live in Kilmarnock, it was by far the absolute worst fųcking days of my life.

It's about time this pointless club was relegated.

Tip of the hat to Brummie for their contribution to 55. They should sell Stewart to us just to GIRU them

Last edited:
Transfermarkt reckons £540k but surely not being out of contract in the Summer (Stewart) so maybe if we gave them £250k for Jones, you could be right and it could have been enough for them to get Stewart. No idea what demand there would be for him as a free agent?
Why don't we buy him, for a right wind up:p especially with the cash we've saved on Jones:D

I don’t have much of an axe to grind with Killie. Their Chairman abstained when the rest voted against us. They might have a shitey plastic pitch but they give us a good allocation and trips to Kilmarnock are never hostile. Good memories of us winning the title there too inside of 7 minutes.
Yeah but I seem to remember their fans forcing him to overturn the decision or something? Could be completely wrong as I was quite young at the time

*Inserts Mr Burns gif*

2day6b6.gif

Yeah but I seem to remember their fans forcing him to overturn the decision or something? Could be completely wrong as I was quite young at the time
No.... the Killie fans wrote to the Bheasts, pleading with them not to boycott (as the bheast fans threatened to boycott every team who voted for us), as it was the their Chairman's vote, but the fans wanted us down as well

I’m expecting Septic to start loaning out fringe guys like Morgan,Mulumbu,Johnston to your Killie’s,Hibs,Sheep etc.

Back