Killie emails out.

No joy. I’ve still only had Livi. Starting to think I might have been removed from the scheme and not notified.

Livi out too boy on our bus got email for that. None for me so far which I’m happy with as Bus will sort me

Got Killie again. I always get the same three. Livi , St Johnstone and Killie. Could do with a change.

This season. Livi, Cowdenbeath and Killie.

Got Killie this afternoon. Puts me on 3.

Motherwell
St Johnstone
Kilmarnock

Would have thought most would be on 3 through either Livingston or Kilmarnock then a massive ballot again sheep away. Then Hamilton away then Hibs.

Did we not receive one email last season for all away games after the 1st round of away fixtures up until the split?

No joy. I’ve still only had Livi. Starting to think I might have been removed from the scheme and not notified.

Changed your bank card recently?

I lost my bank card and had to cancel it then missed out on killie last season - turned out i had an email in my junk email that i had missed the payment and never realised so was removed.

Changed your bank card recently?

I lost my bank card and had to cancel it then missed out on killie last season - turned out i had an email in my junk email that i had missed the payment and never realised so was removed.

I was beginning to think something like this had happened. I called just there and he said I’m still on the scheme.

They really need to consider categorising away games from next season. That's me had Killie, Hamilton and now Livi. Guaranteed some out there would have got piggery and will end up with sheep away.

P!sh system.

Next 4 aways that follow are

Aberdeen
Hamilton
Hibs
Celtic

If you are on 2 you could be laughing.

Livi.

Away for it.

Do emails get sent out in batches?

Me and Crouchy on a friends and family, he’s got one and i’ve had no email, yet. Hopefully don’t get one and they can give me mentally challengeds instead.

They really need to consider categorising away games from next season. That's me had Killie, Hamilton and now Livi. Guaranteed some out there would have got piggery and will end up with sheep away.

P!sh system.
I believe that is being discussed

P!sh system.

I agree with this mate, can’t be too difficult to put a system in place around this?

@Greg Marshall

Th
Do emails get sent out in batches?

Me and Crouchy on a friends and family, he’s got one and i’ve had no email, yet. Hopefully don’t get one and they can give me mentally challengeds instead.
Three of us in f/f group all got Livi emails just there.

Haven't had any emails. Only had 2 so far - Killie & Hearts so hopefully get one for either Aberdeen or Hibs.

I got Killie back in August and Livingston at the end of September.Nothing Since.

Seriously considering jacking the away scheme.

Kind Regards

The Underfaker

Death Valley.

I was beginning to think something like this had happened. I called just there and he said I’m still on the scheme.

Thats a shambles then if you are only on 1, maybe still to get an email today can take a couple of hours till they are all sent out. I was on 1 until just before the break and i got st johnstone was only on Killie before that.

Got one for livi today.

I agree with this mate, can’t be too difficult to put a system in place around this?

@Greg Marshall
What’s the point? It will even itself out over a number of years, and most people are likely to get one decent fixture over the course of this season anyway (which is all they’d likely get if they were categorised).

There’s a good reason why everyone gets Killie/Livingston.

None for me. Only had the defeat away to Livi so far, that’s been my whack.

Frustrating as feck!

Back