Training video day 5

Some finish from Defoe right at the end. Guys gonna score loads for us. Going to check odds for 20+ from now to end of season.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Hardie, get the impression he is impressing. Would not be surprised if we offer him a new deal

It will be interesting to see what happens with Hardie, get the impression he is impressing. Would not be surprised if we offer him a new deal

Offer him a new deal and have him learning from Defoe for the next 18 months. I still think he needs to fill out a bit but he seems to know where the goal is.

The finish from Defoe at the end of the video. Alfie was also looking ruthless with his shooting in that clip.

Was that Grezda knocking the ball about at the 2 and a half minute mark? Hopefully not much in the leg brace photos yesterday then.

It's the accuracy of Defoe's shots over the years that has always impressed me.

Exactly what we are crying out for.

We miss/fluff far too many chances.

Can't wait to see him in action.

Defoe and Alfie looking very sharp!

Didn't see Laff in there? Or am I confusing him with Hardie? Either way he/they looked good too!

Fascinating to see the work going on in training. Love these videos.

50048244_2218979901488031_7593994936630902784_n.jpg

McGregor interview now available too. Great listen, especially last 30 seconds of the full one.

Back