The "simian screech" of James Dornan

Slowly but surely the noose is beginning to tighten

The arrogance of Stompy and Co, who were previously happy to grandstand in front of their noisy band of bams, is being unpicked by sharp minds. Not before time.
Your right but the people who have voted for the snp are not sharp minded.There have always been some people in the media and parliament who are more than capable of taking Sturgeon and her politics apart. Sadly these people get drowned out by voters who either can't or won't read or see this.

Your right but the people who have voted for the snp are not sharp minded.There have always been some people in the media and parliament who are more than capable of taking Sturgeon and her politics apart. Sadly these people get drowned out by voters who either can't or won't read or see this.
I know and there are too many for whom independence trumps everything. But I just hope that every expose, every demolition of this incompetent administration helps move rational, moderate thinkers away from an unworkable ideological pipe dream.

Anyone got a link to the article? Can't see the image in work.

Daisley slaughters the SNP on a daily basis.

I know and there are too many for whom independence trumps everything. But I just hope that every expose, every demolition of this incompetent administration helps move rational, moderate thinkers away from an unworkable ideological pipe dream.
Couldn't agree more

James Dornan's Holyrood screech can also be heard in Edinburgh zoo.

screaming-chimp-260nw-263646440.jpg

A lot of alcohol has passed under the Jan Wyck bridge over the years but is my memory playing tricks? Is Daisley the guy who wrote the critique of Elaine C smith in panto some years back?

Brilliant stuff. A must read if anyone has missed it no matter the author. Sorry if I'm going off piste with this.

A lot of alcohol has passed under the Jan Wyck bridge over the years but is my memory playing tricks? Is Daisley the guy who wrote the critique of Elaine C smith in panto some years back?

Brilliant stuff. A must read if anyone has missed it no matter the author. Sorry if I'm going off piste with this.

Think that was a guy called Allan Brown ?

Anyone got a link to the article? Can't see the image in work.

Daisley slaughters the SNP on a daily basis.

There it was.

Ten minutes into the first question time of 2019, peppered with queries on her role in the Alex Salmond investigation, Nicola Sturgeon dropped the hand grenade at her own feet.

She was busy insisting her meetings with the former First Minister were not Government business when Jackson Carlaw asked who else was present. A pause for breath, and then: ‘At the first meeting, my chief of staff was with me.’ Her chief of staff is a Government employee.

This was new and yet there were no theatrical ‘oooohs’. When there is a phony row doing the rounds, you can expect all sorts of panto cawing to ham it up. The hushed mood in which her admission was received gave away what MSPs on all sides were thinking: This is serious.

Tellingly, Sturgeon’s answers were met with only smatterings of applause from behind her. Up in the press gallery, a gaggle of photographers crammed together like a giant Nikon hydra, snapping away at finger-straining pace. What perfunctory claps there were below were drowned out by the frantic click click click of merciless lenses.

Sturgeon chose her words carefully, like a too-clever-by-half solicitor up before a sheriff already onto her. Her answers usually ramble on but now they were cautiously clipped. Adam Tomkins, a far better lawyer, zinged interrogatories from the Tory wings. ‘Why did you meet him?’ ‘How is that not intervening?’

Her responses faltered more than once. Sixty-one people were gathered round the First Minister but she has never looked more alone.

Carlaw took his opportunity: ‘Her position appears to be that a meeting between the First Minister of the Government and the former first minister of the Government about a Government investigation involving two Government employees was not Government business.’

He had her – and he wasn’t the only one who knew it. There was a near-complete absence of heckling from the Nationalist benches. Many of them feel Salmond has been poorly treated, others just think the First Minister has bungled the matter.

When even James Dornan can’t be relied on to lob a simian screech at the Tories, you know the First Minister is in trouble. The interrogations of the opposition will not have unnerved her half as much as the silence of the bams.

Richard Leonard tries to amp up his voice but he is a quiet man and this week it served him well. His questions about the Salmond affair sounded so thoroughly reasonable that the First Minister’s efforts to glide around them looked clunky and suspect.

They were sideshows to the main event but opposition MSPs earned their crust too. I've long thought the Tories’ Tweedy Jamie Greene was all teeth and no chat. Yesterday, however, he made a ringing plea for the Scottish Government to tackle the growing problem of antisemitism, nudging an issue other parties want off the agenda right back on. Sometimes you misjudge people.

There’s no mistaking Jenny Marra; you’re guaranteed scenes whenever she gets to her feet. She is, as my dear old granddad would have said, the kind of woman you wouldn’t want to bring home an open pay packet to.

That talk probably constitutes a hate crime these days but it was always said with a glint of admiration for fierce, hardy women. The First Minister had tried to sneak a pay packet light £40million past Marra, who was having none of it.

Why had only a fifth of a £50million pot gone to Dundee, still struggling after the closure of Michelin and with talk of compulsory redundancies from the council? The rest, Sturgeon rejoined, was going to the Cross Tay Link road.

By happy coincidence, that project takes in Perth and North Perthshire, one of the SNP’s most marginal seats, whereas the Dundee constituencies are more solidly Nationalist.

Marra hollered something to that effect from her seat as Sturgeon twisted and turned enough to give the planned route a run for its money.

There it was.

Ten minutes into the first question time of 2019, peppered with queries on her role in the Alex Salmond investigation, Nicola Sturgeon dropped the hand grenade at her own feet.

She was busy insisting her meetings with the former First Minister were not Government business when Jackson Carlaw asked who else was present. A pause for breath, and then: ‘At the first meeting, my chief of staff was with me.’ Her chief of staff is a Government employee.

This was new and yet there were no theatrical ‘oooohs’. When there is a phony row doing the rounds, you can expect all sorts of panto cawing to ham it up. The hushed mood in which her admission was received gave away what MSPs on all sides were thinking: This is serious.

Tellingly, Sturgeon’s answers were met with only smatterings of applause from behind her. Up in the press gallery, a gaggle of photographers crammed together like a giant Nikon hydra, snapping away at finger-straining pace. What perfunctory claps there were below were drowned out by the frantic click click click of merciless lenses.

Sturgeon chose her words carefully, like a too-clever-by-half solicitor up before a sheriff already onto her. Her answers usually ramble on but now they were cautiously clipped. Adam Tomkins, a far better lawyer, zinged interrogatories from the Tory wings. ‘Why did you meet him?’ ‘How is that not intervening?’

Her responses faltered more than once. Sixty-one people were gathered round the First Minister but she has never looked more alone.

Carlaw took his opportunity: ‘Her position appears to be that a meeting between the First Minister of the Government and the former first minister of the Government about a Government investigation involving two Government employees was not Government business.’

He had her – and he wasn’t the only one who knew it. There was a near-complete absence of heckling from the Nationalist benches. Many of them feel Salmond has been poorly treated, others just think the First Minister has bungled the matter.

When even James Dornan can’t be relied on to lob a simian screech at the Tories, you know the First Minister is in trouble. The interrogations of the opposition will not have unnerved her half as much as the silence of the bams.

Richard Leonard tries to amp up his voice but he is a quiet man and this week it served him well. His questions about the Salmond affair sounded so thoroughly reasonable that the First Minister’s efforts to glide around them looked clunky and suspect.

They were sideshows to the main event but opposition MSPs earned their crust too. I've long thought the Tories’ Tweedy Jamie Greene was all teeth and no chat. Yesterday, however, he made a ringing plea for the Scottish Government to tackle the growing problem of antisemitism, nudging an issue other parties want off the agenda right back on. Sometimes you misjudge people.

There’s no mistaking Jenny Marra; you’re guaranteed scenes whenever she gets to her feet. She is, as my dear old granddad would have said, the kind of woman you wouldn’t want to bring home an open pay packet to.

That talk probably constitutes a hate crime these days but it was always said with a glint of admiration for fierce, hardy women. The First Minister had tried to sneak a pay packet light £40million past Marra, who was having none of it.

Why had only a fifth of a £50million pot gone to Dundee, still struggling after the closure of Michelin and with talk of compulsory redundancies from the council? The rest, Sturgeon rejoined, was going to the Cross Tay Link road.

By happy coincidence, that project takes in Perth and North Perthshire, one of the SNP’s most marginal seats, whereas the Dundee constituencies are more solidly Nationalist.

Marra hollered something to that effect from her seat as Sturgeon twisted and turned enough to give the planned route a run for its money.

Many thanks mate!

Having escaped any rigorous review of her MRSA, tram, bridge, Neverendum, Brexit, Scottish tax etc miasmas, it's Sturgeon's mentor's alleged treatment of other women that may yet derail the 1st Minister's run-away-train to hegemony.

Hopefully.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the squirming of the Poisoned Dwarf yesterday, however we have a problem, that certain people will never vote Tory, so then they’ve got Labour and look at the state their in. Heard the leader of Scottish Labour on BBC Scotland this morning, he got Torn to pieces, and How can anyone vote for that twat Corbyn. So by default we could see the Natsis still getting back in, I hope not!

I’ve always liked Daisley.
I know he’s got zero interest in football, so there no bias there.
But he hates the SNP, and has no time for modern Labour (I believe he’s Jewish) so that’s good enough for me
For telling the truth, they saught to end his career, and encouraged him to take his life.

He treats them with the requisite disdain they deserve.

Stephen Daisley is always a good read, he's got the SNP and the separatists well sussed and isn't afraid to let it be known.

I’ve always liked Daisley.
I know he’s got zero interest in football, so there no bias there.
But he hates the SNP, and has no time for modern Labour (I believe he’s Jewish) so that’s good enough for me

Daisley is RC, although never one for showing it and is always fair and reasoned with his articles. That’s how proper journalists do it - take note Spiers, Keech, English et al

Daisley is RC, although never one for showing it and is always fair and reasoned with his articles. That’s how proper journalists do it - take note Spiers, Keech, English et al
I dunno, his twitter is full of Jewish references and articles
Went to an RC school, but don't think he is one

Cool, he may very well be.

I recall an article last year when he was talking about his uncles etc after the scum v Rangers games and the mood in the house would depend on the result.

The "simian screech" of James Dornan

Nailed in the Daily Mail by Stephen Daisley.

And, no James, Daisley isn't a Rangers bigot. St Ambrose old boy actually.

Thanks for posting OP. We really do have a couple of decent politicians.

Only a couple unfornutaley.

I don’t know for sure but don’t think he is Jewish. I think that focus might come out of his justified outrage at the anti-semitism in Momentum/Corbyn’s Labour. Anyway, he can be a fine writer and certainly conveys in a few words here just how ridiculous a figure James Dornan is.

Can those bears who have twitter get a few #Sackjamesdornan put on twitter through the day.

Snp are on the ropes for a few reasons just now let's get Dornan out and continue the pressure.
I do it multiple times a day the wee rodent blocked me weeks ago as I repeatedly posted him standing infront of a Republican rag with another SNP/SF/IRA councillor.

At first glance of the thread title I got "simian" and "sybian" mixed up in my head and thought it was something to do with him being a cúnt.

Back