Blackpool admin - rumour

Trying to win a few quid on information is different to praying for the demise of a football club. If it happens then it won’t be because I stuck a tenner on it.

The bookies take enough of me for me to want to get one over on them anyways.
But now you want them feked so you can win a few quid. Double standards.
How much would you win?

The Oystons are scumbag owners. They sued ordinary fans who made comments about them (True comments I might add).

The sooner they don't own a club the better. They are even worse that the gruesome twosome we had in charge.

Going down to Blackpool in March for the Rangers legends game and hopefully the club will be in better hands by then.

It's more about placing a sensible bet. Of course nobody wants to see a team get shafted like we were, but you bet on circumstances you feel may happen.
Now people will be hoping for it,for what? 100 quid, one night out?

Double standards

I’d win £260 if they got relegated.
So what?
I got a tip from a football forum, betting survives on tips.
Especially ones from FF.
:D

But now you want them feked so you can win a few quid. Double standards.
How much would you win?

I would win £210.

I’m not hoping they go fecked. I have many friends who are Blackpool fans. However I have covered an eventuality which may be happening regardless of my bet.

I’ve bet on Leeds tonight - I don’t hope 11 derby players break their legs to win the bet.

I backed city to win the epl - I certainly wouldn’t choose them to win it if I had my way.

I would win £210.

I’m not hoping they go fecked. I have many friends who are Blackpool fans. However I have covered an eventuality which may be happening regardless of my bet.

I’ve bet on Leeds tonight - I don’t hope 11 derby players break their legs to win the bet.

I backed city to win the epl - I certainly wouldn’t choose them to win it if I had my way.
But youll be hoping that it wins anyway.

Why not donate any profit you make to their fans fighting fund if they set one up?

Because I don’t want to? They aren’t my club - I just wouldn’t have bet if I was thinking this way.

They could avoid admin and I lose my bet, they could have 12 points deducted and win every game. Who pays me out then?

It’s a bet with the bookies to take their money. I’m not contributing to a winding up order.

Apparently away to go into admin on Monday and take -12 deduction putting them into the relegation zone. 33/1 to be relegated with some bookies. Don't know how true this is but maybe worth a fiver

stuck a tenner on it.

how do i claim my refund if they stay up?

Now people will be hoping for it,for what? 100 quid, one night out?

Double standards

Hoping for things to happen doesn't make it happen.
If it does and a few folk win some cash then that's a silver lining for them.
If it doesn't then so be it.

Double standards? Nonsense.
Grown adults betting on an event they believe may happen, with their actions having no consequence on anything other than their own bank account is all this is.

I'll feel bad for the fans,of course I will but betting on it won't change a thing.
Of course it won’t change their destiny.
My point is folk will be hoping the go down but st the same time time they’ll be raging with folk that hoped we went down,
For me that’s a contradiction

Different scenario.
Same concept - betting on someone's misfortune.
Someone’s misfortune that happened to you and you didn’t like it but you want it to happen to someone else so you can get money on it

In your example it was us who got leathered

If I’m reading this correctly this is an action against the owner and a means to paying his debt by sale of his asset namely BFC. Not sure why this would incur a points penalty?

Different scenario.
Same concept - betting on someone's misfortune.
The whole concept of betting. Someone has to lose and suffer the misfortune. People have a different view of betting on football teams being relegated because of the amount of people who are affected. It is understandable I suppose.

Not bet on boxing since the Benn -Watson fight years ago for this very reason.
Are you thinking of Eubank v Watson?
Benn retired McClelland though in a similar fashion. Tragic fights. I know Watson beat Benn in a TKO.

Last edited:
I never realised that they were boycotting. I think they played Sunderland recently and there were more away fans than home, which the SKY dude said. It's a shame as you wonder how many boycotting fans will not actually go back despite what happens.
Once the Oystons go back then most will return.

Every game there’s a good couple of thousand OUTSIDE protesting who then don’t go in. They also take a couple thousand away to games because the ones who boycott home games go to the away games.

Back