Ill Phil having a nightmare trying to pull stories together by the looks of things

SE5

Someone just sent me one of his latest ramblings about us being in Tenerife to then go imply we couldn't afford to go to Dubai.

Loved this part though - it just goes to show this stuff is total Fantasy that these cunts continually lap up:
Celtic are in five star Dubai and the basket of assets could only afford a package holiday to Tenerife.

My information is that Mr Gerrard would have preferred something more akin to the standards he was accustomed to at Liverpool.

2017:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/look-inside-liverpools-plush-tenerife-10070784

2018:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5883322/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-staff-tenerife/

Not sure what is more ridiculous.

A so called journalist blatantly making stuff up.
Or there are some moonhowlers who actually believe him.

If we are in Tenerife as its cheaper but good facilities and meets our needs surely we all would agree its a sensible option. Maybe we booked up early as the boss knows the place and beat the tims to it :p

That rancid excuse of a man is consumed by everything Rangers, he can't think without 'Rangers' emerging into his thoughts.

'Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers'

Mental case ill Phil.

For someone who continually dwells the realms of fantasy land,then making up stories is second nature to him.

He comes up with tall tales that make stories of wild haggis roaming our hills and glens sound believable.

Someone just sent me one of his latest ramblings about us being in Tenerife to then go imply we couldn't afford to go to Dubai.

Loved this part though - it just goes to show this stuff is total Fantasy that these cunts continually lap up:

2017:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/look-inside-liverpools-plush-tenerife-10070784

2018:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5883322/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-staff-tenerife/

It’s funny now.

Even on Kerrydale Street they’re starting to realise he’s just an alcoholic with a keyboard.

Enjoy it, because the closer 55 is getting, the stranger they’re becoming.

It’s a beautiful watch.

Really is time that someone from the club started looking into legal action against this moron.

Why we continue to just let him spout off the same rehashed lies year after year I will never know?

Said it few days back but his mental blogs have real world consequences and are damaging our commercial interests. Bookies opened up odds on Rangers getting relegated last January after the lies this moron wrote in a blog.

That’s the kind of thing that could potentially scare signings and investors away. We must be the only business in the world that would allow a poisonous bigot to constantly undermine them without lifting a finger to stop it.

Also said he saw the figures in the defoe and Davis deals and they are the best paid footballers in scotland

I am absolutely raging that our board, despite all the good they have done for Rangers, keep giving Phil the intimate details of our finances and transfer dealings.

If they continue to do so I demand they resign from Sevco high command :eek:.

He was previously saying that the Defoe and Davis deals involved us paying mental money recklessly because we were heading for insolvency again.

Now he’s saying we are using cheap accommodation so we are broke and heading for insolvency again.

Perhaps there is some sort of Goldilocks zone of expenditure which we’re allowed, and would satisfy him?

The players are staying in the same hotel as Liverpool did so he’s ensuring standards are exactly as high. Hilarious that anyone takes that lunatic seriously.

Really is time that someone from the club started looking into legal action against this moron.

Why we continue to just let him spout off the same rehashed lies year after year I will never know?

Said it few days back but his mental blogs have real world consequences and are damaging our commercial interests. Bookies opened up odds on Rangers getting relegated last January after the lies this moron wrote in a blog.

That’s the kind of thing that could potentially scare signings and investors away. We must be the only business in the world that would allow a poisonous bigot to constantly undermine them without lifting a finger to stop it.
I think they did up to and including when the Spivs were in town - I think he's now an irrelevance even to your average Celtic fan.

You are right though - there's still too much of this stuff that we are letting go.

One day he will be found lifeless behind his front door, having cried wolf one time too many. Oh the irony.

He’d love us to sue him as that would give him validation, you’re kidding yourself if you think he has the power to damage us commercially, no one takes him seriously including the vast majority of Celtic fans.

For someone who continually dwells the realms of fantasy land,then making up stories is second nature to him.

He comes up with tall tales that make stories of wild haggis roaming our hills and glens sound believable.
You mean they don't? Must all be bred in captivity then:D

2017:

2018:
brilliant somebody should tweet him they links guaranteed instant block:)

I think it's hilarious people actually subscribe to this story teller
It’s a phucking head scratcher. They really believe that all these years later and all these non admins later, that this time he’s got it. But for as long as their giros are lining his pocket, we all get to howl with laughter.

I nailed it!

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ideas-for-future-ill-phil-articles.61055/#post-2871607

"While the Scottish media serve up stories on the Sevco Tenerife training camp, a long time friend of mine who moves in the highest circles of First Choice Holidays let slip that the "Training Camp" was actually a package holiday booked on a self-catering basis, with 6 players packed into each double room. Money is so tight that each player had to pay his own way and they were instructed to bring spending money for footballs, cones, and their own food."

When ill Phil gets to the ‘vinegar strokes’ he will still be fantasising about us

He's only preaching to the 'converted'.

Apart from his disciples - and us when some of his stuff gets quoted on here - no one is reading his blog.

His only chance at a mainstream audience got blown when he was outed as a bigot.

Ill Phil after Rangers achieve #55
bNvzp3G.gif

It was very kind of the Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort to allow us to film at the entrance and allow our Manager to hold interviews inside the hotel. The players staying in Pablo’s Apartments and training in the public park is what they want to believe. Deluded and stupid are the first two adjectives that I use to describe the Yahoos. Let’s Go.

He’d love us to sue him as that would give him validation, you’re kidding yourself if you think he has the power to damage us commercially, no one takes him seriously including the vast majority of Celtic fans.

As I said above bookies put out odds on Rangers calling in administrators last season based on one of his blogs.

This in turn led to newspapers/phone -ins running the story and asking questions at press conferences. It certainly does not send out the right message that we have to deny this openly.

As for taking legal action believe me he wouldn’t love it if he is forced to pay a serous amount of damages to Rangers and forced to print a retraction.

Considering his “job”is sitting on the Internet telling lies about Rangers while begging for donations he’s more than happy that we just turn a blind eye to him constantly.

Last edited:
Ill Phil has multiple personalities as well as names, they are all fighting for dominance in his head. His stories are made up by the committee in his mind, but they can never agree on the story. One personality wants Fairytales, the other wants Fantasy and the third personality wants Science Fiction.

‘Basket of assets’? That’s a new one.

It’s a really bizarre one. One team spends every transfer window lifting its skirts and flouting anything it can sell. The other spends the window fending off bids.

We do have many assets in the team. Morelos will probably write off at least a third of our total spending when he goes. It’s nice that this is acknowledged.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back