Arfield

Camby_bear72

Asked if he felt Brown was the kind to accept it having dished out similar treatment in the past, the 30-year-old said: 'Possibly. To be honest, I am not that bothered. 'I am not bothered about what he thinks about anything. I am worried about winning games for Rangers. 'It was one of those things, I can't even remember (doing) it. I got home and my mate showed me it and I have seen it 300 times now. It went mad.

Part of a bigger piece but i absolutely love this guy. Superb signing for us!

How could he have possibly have been one of them before he signed? Don't believe it!

0_Rangers-v-Celtic-Scottish-Premiership-Ibrox-Stadium.jpg

Asked if he felt Brown was the kind to accept it having dished out similar treatment in the past, the 30-year-old said: 'Possibly. To be honest, I am not that bothered. 'I am not bothered about what he thinks about anything. I am worried about winning games for Rangers. 'It was one of those things, I can't even remember (doing) it. I got home and my mate showed me it and I have seen it 300 times now. It went mad.

How could he have possibly have been one of them before he signed? Don't believe it!
Was he?

“And Dyche admitted on Thursday that Arfield is on the way out of the Premier League club, with Glasgow the most likely destination.

He said: “Rangers asked us about Scott and what his position was.

"He was a boyhood Rangers fan & that one’s pretty simple if they want to speak to him. Scott’s a player who has done a lot for this club. We hope things work out in his favour."”

That would be a huge error on Sean Dyche’s part.

Thank you sweet Jesus that this attitude has returned.

They are an irrelevance, they are nothing. Brown encapsulates that in one hideously ugly excuse for a human being.
It’s taken 7 years but we have finally grown a spine. Our players now hate those c()nts as much as they hate us. 19th Century Terrorist peasants.

Me? My hatred of the rancid bastards accelerates everyday, paedo filth.

Last edited:

The people who would actually know i.e. his former manager added to how buzzing his has been since day one to be a bear suggests to me he was never one of them, regardless of his family’s leanings.

Was he?

“And Dyche admitted on Thursday that Arfield is on the way out of the Premier League club, with Glasgow the most likely destination.

"He was a boyhood Rangers fan & that one’s pretty simple if they want to speak to him. Scott’s a player who has done a lot for this club. We hope things work out in his favour."”

I’m yet to hear a definite answer on this.

Some say he had a season ticket at Ibrox.

Others say he was a rhabid.

The people who would actually know i.e. his former manager added to how buzzing his has been since day one to be a bear suggests to me he was never one of them, regardless of his family’s leanings.

I think the same watch the video of him and Barton singing simply the best when burnley got promoted no way u could sing it like that and be one of them.

Glad that he has the attitude all of our winning players had towards Lego eater. The guy is a pish footballer who has built his Celtic legacy on us being out of the league/terrible. He is pish and always has been.

I don't think this is an issue.
I think the duck analogy should suffice.
If he talks like a Ranger
Plays like a Ranger
Cares like a Ranger
And behaves like a Ranger
He is a fckn Ranger!!!
Anyone who repeat watches the game will quickly conclude that Arfield was the beast on the park that day. He was phucking immense. He’s a bear, no mistake. In fact I’m going to watch it all again.

The biggest thing that Gerrard needed to change above all else was the attitude of our players, we where soft as shite and every team must have loved playing us as we didn't fight for nothing.

Now tho, God help the player who wants to get rough and ready against us now, he has a major fight on his hands!! TBH I would not expect anything less than a Steven Gerrard team, there is now way he would allow it, he will want his players to play for the badge the same way he did.

I'm absolutely loving the attitude of our players now.

My personal belief is that he is a bear.

There’s evidence for this- Dyche and Arfield himself saying it. Whislt, there’s no evidence that he’s a rhabid other than people just asserting it.

In any case, he’s one of us now.

Scott Arfield is a fucking phenomenal footballer. He does thing that just aren’t picked up in conventional stats. We’re a much worse side without him and as much as McCrorie & Jack have been great together they need an Arfield to make it all work. Love the man.

I’m getting on a bit so I might not remember everything, but didn’t Souness firstly sign Woods, Butcher, obviously himself and West to give us a spine to build around?

Stevie talked to the Magnificent before joning and we signed McGregor, Goldson, Arfield to add to Alfredo.

Hope the similarities don’t end there!

Through a friend of a friend who knows Arfield, I am reliably told he has always been a Rangers supporter.

I am just about never in the know, but no reason to doubt this.

Was he?

That would be a huge error on Sean Dyche’s part.
I’ve said on here before. Sean Dyche is wrong. I know his mate and he was one of them, but then again, Brown was one of us before he went to the scum (absolutely hate referring to that cretin as being one of us)

Scott Arfield is a fucking phenomenal footballer. He does thing that just aren’t picked up in conventional stats. We’re a much worse side without him and as much as McCrorie & Jack have been great together they need an Arfield to make it all work. Love the man.

He makes our team tick. We badly miss him when he’s injured.

Glad that he has the attitude all of our winning players had towards Lego eater. The guy is a pish footballer who has built his Celtic legacy on us being out of the league/terrible. He is pish and always has been.

Steve Davis regularly had him on toast in his first stint at Ibrox, so there's yet another player the bald rhat will now have to compete with. Couldn't best Barry, Thommo, Mendes or Davis in the past now we have a midfield with Arfield too who's shown, with the right team-mates and tactics, he's more than a match.

With the exception of Caixhinia's horrible results I've also seen Ryan Jack and young Ross compete well before but simply been unlucky with the result...the draw at the Piggery fore example we should have won, we were easily the better team and the 2-3 three defeat was game management that was completely right on the 29th.

We've now ran over the top of them, not just beat the cvnts. If we can do the same at their hovel, even a hard fought draw, then it should really eat into their psyche and the team must now realise they have to go for their throat again.

Think it took the games that Arfield missed to make quite a few fans realise how good he is. The guy is our best midfielder by a distance and the old firm game demonstrated that
I think a lot of us quickly realised that he was the missing part of the puzzle when he had his spell out. He’s a narky wee phucker and just makes opponents lives hell. If he plays we increase our chances of winning in every game.

I’ve said on here before. Sean Dyche is wrong. I know his mate and he was one of them, but then again, Brown was one of us before he went to the scum (absolutely hate referring to that cretin as being one of us)
So, he plays for years with Dyche and every Saturday maybe does a wee fist pump when the results come in and in all that time, Dyche didn’t know it was the mentally challengeds? As I’ve posted earlier, that’s one massive phuck up by Dyche and the Rhecord. But your mate must be right.

Through a friend of a friend who knows Arfield, I am reliably told he has always been a Rangers supporter.

I am just about never in the know, but no reason to doubt this.
A guy i work with is friends with his dad. He says he tried to bring him up a tim but Scott started supporting Rangers as a young boy much to his disgust. Described him as ‘the black sheep’ of the family.

Back