Sutton discussing his death threats on bt

When i was younger i got loads of death threats.. just before a fight usually... "i'm gonnae kill you"
"i'm gonnae rip your heid aff" etc, etc.
Guess what ?
None of them did it.
Is this Sutton getting the card out ? Don't know if he's Kafflik... Has he drank Guinness ? he's certainly not Black... wonder what it will be ?

Last edited:
When i was younger i got loads of death threats.. just before a fight usually... "i'm gonnae kill you"
"i'm gonnae rip your heid aff" etc, etc.
Guess what ?
None of them did it.
Is this Sutton getting the card out ? Don't know if he's Kafflik... Has he drank Guiness ? he's certainly not Black... wonder what it will be ?

Guinness isn't a Kafflik drink. It used to be known as Protestant Porter and had a red hand on its label.

Guaranteed he combs sites like these desperately hoping for perceived threats. If your looking in Chris, you were a wanker as a player and are an even worse wanker as a pundit - I wish you a long, bitter miserable life.

He was looking for an out and found one , whether the threats were real or not , who knows.

Behaviour typical of one of them .

Yeah its a joke, why also broadcast it on national tv that you're receiving death threats, he craves the attention whether its good or bad, he's a weirdo.

Sutton was banned from his kids football games for threatening a referee. He is a bully who dishes it out but can't take it

If this is true, I've zero sympathy

Why is no one ever arrested for making these threats?

If they are online surely they can be tracked down?

I seen a pic of a bottle yesterday and it had a red hand on it. Do you know when/why they changed it mate?

Afraid not.

Arthur Guinness, the founder, was staunchly anti-republican and either he or his son stood for Parliament on an anti-republican ticket.

Sales might have been "affected" by the hand design and perhaps that was why they changed it.

As much as I hate the cu*t death threats are the lowest order but let’s not forget it was Sutton who is partly to blame for the hate shown towards John Beaton

100% these people Hartson and most of the complete clowns at the bbc should engage their brain before opening their mouths. As for Sutton the saying is ‘live by the sword die by the sword’. He was happy to stir up trouble for Beaton but when trouble visits him he cry’s foul. Simply more proof the man is a complete idiot. However no one should be receiving death threats even if they are just talk from some spotty internet warrior.

What a fucking idiot.

Not once has he acknowledged his role in stoking the flames of the hordes of hades to get at Beaton

Sutton is a c.unt. I bet he lied about alledged threat.

A dangerous bastard. He's set out to make Beaton resign in the name of celtic. He's doing their work make no mistake.

100% on the payroll

Theres no other explanation

Along with the likes of Tom English and the c.unt from Channel 4.

These morons are not ‘Celtic fans’, yet their hatred and constant attacks on our club and its followers is up there with the most bitter.

That club is rancid to the core and the tactics it employs are befitting. Absolute pond life

What a fucking idiot.

Not once has he acknowledged his role in stoking the flames of the hordes of hades to get at Beaton

Sutton is a c.unt. I bet he lied about alledged threat.

A dangerous bastard. He's set out to make Beaton resign in the name of celtic. He's doing their work make no mistake.
Bang on the money.

An absolute throbber of a guy.

He was still going on about Beaton yesterday. He has been a big part in why Beaton has had death threats etc but wants us to feel sorry for him.

Arsehole.

100% on the payroll

Theres no other explanation

Along with the likes of Tom English and the c.unt from Channel 4.

These morons are not ‘Celtic fans’, yet their hatred and constant attacks on our club and its followers is up there with the most bitter.

That club is rancid to the core and the tactics it employs are befitting. Absolute pond life
Didn’t realise Rachel Riley even liked football never mind cared what Celtic want.
PS
An open door for our gif posters to let us all see what she looks like.

He brings it on himself, he must know that if he comes out with insults towards players he will suffer some abuse.

A morally and financially bankrupt individual

Sutton knows he his responsible along with the BBC and the daily record for the death threats on John beaton. This is nearly trying to deflect from this.

Back