Claude Puel on the brink

Last 7 games they have lost to Southampton, Newport, Cardiff and Palace while beating Man City, Chelsea and Everton.

:confused:

Leicester seems like a pretty down-to-earth place.

I doubt they will take to David Brent down there, Probably end up claiming Coventry fans stopped him on the M40 in rush hour to welcome him back to England then Imagining a 85 year old fan staying in the same hotels and wearing a scarf and handing out envelopes to players on who will "let him and the team down this season".

He's a fucking weirdo.

I would go for Eddie Howe if I was them. Has done miracles to keep Bournemouth in the top league but time looks right for him to move before they inevitably struggle.

German coaches seem to be in vogue at the moment with Klopp, Wagner, Hassenhutl and Tuchel at PSG. Maybe Nagelsman from Hoffenheim if he does not get the Bayern job at the end of the season.

I would go for Eddie Howe if I was them. Has done miracles to keep Bournemouth in the top league but time looks right for him to move before they inevitably struggle.

Eddie Howe is obviously loyal to them, but for his own sake he should look for a change. Taken them as far as they can go, and if they were to get relegated then that will always be on his CV.

German coaches seem to be in vogue at the moment with Klopp, Wagner, Hassenhutl and Tuchel at PSG. Maybe Nagelsman from Hoffenheim if he does not get the Bayern job at the end of the season.
He’s agreed to take on the Leipzig job from this summer on, he also wouldn’t go near a mid table PL team

Reactions: Dio
Puel is unpopular in the dressing room.

He took Southampton to an 8th place finish and a cup final and still got canned.

Does ‘unpopular in the dressing room’ mean he’s not letting Vardy and Schmiechel pick the team?

Back