Friends & Family Scheme

bellshillblue3000

Official Ticketer
Looking for some guidance on following issue, i currently have 2 adults (including myself) and 2 kids on FF Scheme, this has allowed us to get away tickets seated together this season. Problem is my other mate and his son cant join my FF as the limit is 5. If i add the adult to my FF when the away tickets get balloted will his son automitically get one beside his dad as they surely cant give an away ticket to a 9 year old themselves for a game? Anyone shed some light on this as ideally we would all want to get the same away games together.

Interested to know about this.

Can’t help but think the whole system is open to abuse.

Add four mates, guess you all get your name in the ballot. The minute one comes out, guessing the other 3 are pulled out as successful also?

I’m on the look out for some more mates. :D

At this rate, should be able to challenge the Louden RSC.

Add four mates, guess you all get your name in the ballot. The minute one comes out, guessing the other 3 are pulled out as successful also?

Not the case, good try though.

4 adults on my f&f . Couple of us were successful in the last semi final ballot but two of us were not.

So, could end up with a scenario where I’ve got 3 kids, they get one, but I don’t?

Genuinely intrigued.

Never not had a game that the others on my party haven’t.

One got 5 on my F&F. 3 adults and 2 kids and I've always had 5 tickets, seated together, even for the Piggery.

Im on friend's and family and i have never let say had an A game well only once v the filth i think you are extremely hampered being on it if im honest

Im on friend's and family and i have never let say had an A game well only once v the filth i think you are extremely hampered being on it if im honest

Might also work against you, could be correct.

I’ve had some shocking ones this season. Dundee, Killie and Livi.

Back