Match Thread Cowdenbeath v Rangers - 19:45 Friday - POSTPONED

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
QPMFsrB.png

Last edited:
I'm hoping Rtv will show this game.
As much a question as a statement, but I'd rather give my dosh to the club

Anybody else taken advantage of Premier sports "first month free" offer to watch the game live tomorrow?

I'd much rather give my money to Rangers but I've no idea about VPNs!

I was a bit wary of the VPN thing but honestly it's super easy to sort out
One simple download and you just switch it on, start the RTV programme, turn it off and don't think about it again.

I cancelled Sky and BT and just use it atm. Club gets my cash.

A couple crazy score lines. I know there a few leagues below us but and should be comfortable but this will be a tough game. Would settle for 2 nil the now no injury’s and get the team a good run out

I was a bit wary of the VPN thing but honestly it's super easy to sort out
One simple download and you just switch it on, start the RTV programme, turn it off and don't think about it again.

I cancelled Sky and BT and just use it atm. Club gets my cash.
What do you download?

Shaggee
Flanagan Katic goldson halliday

Jack Davis couli

Candeias morelos kent

Defoe for Alfie around 60 mark
Middleton for Kent at ht

Tough one as katic/Flanagan et al could get game time v Helsinki so I think we’ll go as strong as poss barring niggles

One called Windscribe.

It's free. I use Chrome and it shows as a small icon in the right of the search bar.
When watching the game I bring RTV up, hit the icon, switch Windscribe on and select a location, log into RTV and select the game, then switch Windscribe off.

Much easier than I thought, hence ditching Sky etc for now.
£15 a month :oops:

Anybody else taken advantage of Premier sports "first month free" offer to watch the game live tomorrow?

I'd much rather give my money to Rangers but I've no idea about VPNs!

Get a bear to tunnel you to the Netherlands for the duration of the match.

Rangers TV, Chromecast, enjoy!

No injuries is paramount, we have what looks like a strong squad for the title run in and losing key players would wreck our chances.

Delighted the fitba is back. A routine victory with no injury concerns off the back of it please.

4-0

Back