Dave King and the Takeover Panel

Can you tell us where you heard this ? I have never heard anyone mention this except a failed Politician and and his sidekick. he was talking shite just like you

what a strange and overly aggressive response! I had asked a question based on something I had been told and you didn't either like it or understand it and so feel the need to respond with this pish!

you appea

You appear to be missing my point. I'm not saying the position with regards DK harming our current business including bringing players in. What I was referring to was growth and increasing revenue streams, new markets, fresh money etc.

Seems a bit thin - a vague undefined rumour of something etc etc - unsurprising nobody is taking much notice of it.

You have a very strange way of showing it, if it wasn't for Dave King,our club would be finished

You clearly have misunderstood my original post or are just defensive and combative by nature.
You are out of order and miles out if you thtink I don't support and very much appreciate what Dave King has done for the club.

Seems a bit thin - a vague undefined rumour of something etc etc - unsurprising nobody is taking much notice of it.

that may well be the case but it's also part of the reason I asked the question. If I'd known that on a forum that you aren't entitled to ask fellow bears if they'd heard similar I wouldn't have bothered.

that may well be the case but it's also part of the reason I asked the question. If I'd known that on a forum that you aren't entitled to ask fellow bears if they'd heard similar I wouldn't have bothered.

I heard we were signing Lionel Messi - can't share where, when or who but I thought other bears might like to know about it.

Anyone criticising DK probably abused the players after the 29/12 game for only winning 1-0

Jesus wept! there is no criticism of DK. Read the post- it is a matter of record that he has been a regular attendee at various courts in the UK over the last few years. Is he defending our club? Yes. Are we happy that he has the balls, patience and ability to do so successfully? Yes!
Did I ask a question about AJ and his role and was told that it would become clearer once these issues had been resolved? Yes.
Will I share the name of the person that told me? After the shit that's been posted on this thread- absolutely no way as it would open him up to similar abuse.

It doesn’t though does it? The crux of my point was around DK satisfying the CoS and you’ve managed to display paranoid tendencies by turning into some sort of ITK post

The only one attempting to be ITK is you with the assertion of investment being “stalled”.

I simply asked where you heard this, as it seems highly unlikely that such details would be openly discussed - at least beyond the realms of bloggers and their “sources”.

The only one attempting to be ITK is you with the assertion of investment being “stalled”.

I simply asked where you heard this, as it seems highly unlikely that such details would be openly discussed - at least beyond the realms of bloggers and their “sources”.

OK so maybe stalled was the wrong word to use. My genuine intention was to ask a question and generate debate- not abuse.

Jesus wept! there is no criticism of DK. Read the post- it is a matter of record that he has been a regular attendee at various courts in the UK over the last few years. Is he defending our club? Yes. Are we happy that he has the balls, patience and ability to do so successfully? Yes!
Did I ask a question about AJ and his role and was told that it would become clearer once these issues had been resolved? Yes.
Will I share the name of the person that told me? After the shit that's been posted on this thread- absolutely no way as it would open him up to similar abuse.
Without naming him can you provide any info as to his credentials as a source? Is he someone we would know? Perhaps an official at the club or knows someone who is?

I understand you are feeling a bit under attack but if you could be a bit less vague, it would help the rest of us decide how credible the info is.

Without naming him can you provide any info as to his credentials as a source? Is he someone we would know? Perhaps an official at the club or knows someone who is?

I understand you are feeling a bit under attack but if you could be a bit less vague, it would help the rest of us decide how credible the info is.
His source is a guy called John Andrew Nory

OP's christened after the greatest ever Ranger. His brother after The King of Ibrox Park, which gives away their ages too:D. Both as sound as DK's pound. Didn't know he went fishing till the OP; social media can be a mischievous informant ;).

His source is a guy called John Andrew Nory

Wow! Did you write that one? Never claimed to be ITK but your responses have come across as a kid crying out for validation.
Just to be clear- my source is solid albeit I took it as speculation hence the reason I asked the question. You were after certainty which I cannot give- let it go.

OP's christened after the greatest ever Ranger. His brother after The King of Ibrox Park, which gives away their ages too:D. Both as sound as DK's pound. Didn't know he went fishing till the OP; social media can be a mischievous informant ;).

Seeing as it’s you I will show you the DM I received and you can judge the source and it’s quality for yourself

DK is clearly one of us but he is also clearly not a superstar.
There is no-one in the stands who would have hired Pedro. He did.
He also proudly anounced he had paid 3m to free us from Ashley but it turned out him and his lawyer hadn't read the contract.
There is a long way to go.

Dave King confirmed in court he was 100% committed to making his offer. There were discussions with the takeover panel regarding excluding some shareholders from his offer, but the outcome of these are unknown. I don't think any of the milestones agreed at the last hearing have been missed, but that's just my opinion. I also think the offer will happen by agreed date.
I'm not sure why there are rumours of withheld investment. It seems pretty clear to me investors are funding Rangers more than adequately. Our losses show how big a contribution investors are making. Without their loans we couldn't sustain them.
Another thing I find annoying is media hypocrisy. I remember the media used to drool asking where is Dave King's money. He promised x amount of investment, where is the money? Now the money being spent is obvious, Celtic are threatened, and the narrative becomes where is the money coming from, have Rangers learnt no lessons? Fcuk off media.
Everything is moving along as Dave King said it would. We're running a structured loss, and this will continue for another two seasons it's believed. Nobody can accuse DK and the investors of not digging deep. They are working hard to restore Rangers back to our rightful position. So are the supporters Everyone is doing a pretty good job right now.
Good post mate

Back