Gerrard hopeful of agreeing a deal for USA midfielder Matt Polster

25 year old USA international for free?

Snap it up.

He’s only managed one game for USA but encouragingly it was last year against Bosnia, he played at right back.

It would be teriffic if he turned out to be half as good as Reyna was.He served us well and left everything on the park.The type of players we want at Ibrox.

2ryg1ht.jpg
That’s one for the bank!! I really like pink icing.

Possibly. If we get to the champions league,Tav may stay.
The squad as a whole may need a wee bit of trimming. Top heavy in midfield imho.

Would prefer if Tav stayed. Signing might be a precaution as if Tav keeps up or improves his performances then he'll be in demand.

If we sell Alfie for millions and make the CL next season I'm hoping Tav will stay. We've other players we are developing to sell, we don't need to just rely on making money from Tav and Alfie. We can't aim for the CL and then sell our best players.

However we need a decent back up for Tav, he's played a full season already. If he got injured we would be in trouble imo.

We might get offered crazy money for Alfie in the summer but I am sure he will stay if we qualify for the CL. Pretty sure any club would have to offer him champs league for him to leave, he's a smart cookie and will know CL goals will mean a higher wage for him in the future. He's the real deal so he will want his next move to be to another top club, not just a move to the Evertons of the world.

Just my opinion though.

I think we’ll see him (JF) released in the summer

I think that's unlikely, we gave him his contract with a view to making some money by reigniting his career.

More likely that Tav would be the one to move on for the right price.

That's our business model now, we are now a selling club.

The days of keeping players until they are past their best is gone.

We might get offered crazy money for Alfie in the summer but I am sure he will stay if we qualify for the CL. Pretty sure any club would have to offer him champs league for him to leave, he's a smart cookie and will know CL goals will mean a higher wage for him in the future. He's the real deal so he will want his next move to be to another top club, not just a move to the Evertons of the world.

Just my opinion though.

That's an interesting view...

That's an interesting view...

It's the biggest stage other than the world cup, I am hoping ambition gets the better of him. I'd take the chance to prove myself in the champions league over a move to a mid table team.

If a team that can offer crazy money and champs league football then he will definitely be offski.

Looks like we might be prepping for Tavs departure. If we sign Polster which is looking more likely, I believe he is a right back/centre midfielder, we're overloaded with central mids so that suggests he's coming in to play RB. We already have Flanagan as cover. On top of this you have the lad Jordan Houston saying he's after Tavs job..

Just hope it's at the end of the season with a title in the bag

Looks like we might be prepping for Tavs departure. If we sign Polster which is looking more likely, I believe he is a right back/centre midfielder, we're overloaded with central mids so that suggests he's coming in to play RB. We already have Flanagan as cover. On top of this you have the lad Jordan Houston saying he's after Tavs job..

Just hope it's at the end of the season with a title in the bag

He'll be a utility/squad player, he's not to replace Tav, ffs.

Back