Gerrard responds to claims Jimmy Bell had cup game called off

Bonnyloyal

But Gerrard said: "Jimmy actually wanted the game on. He was thinking he'd have to carry all the kit back in ten days' time.
"It was Jimmy's car on the pitch with the engine on trying to thaw the bit of ice out. That's what Jimmy tells me.
"I don't think Jimmy is capable of getting a game called off. He is more concerned that he's got to work an extra night.
"I don't think Jimmy had anything to do with it but he does like getting his picture in the paper so that might be what he's tried to do.

B8rxLxdV_400x400.jpg

What do they sing about Jimmy Bell?

As an aside I was watching the filth warm up pre match on December 29th and they had a coach - don't know his name, initials HH - think he's their goalkeeper coach - Steve Bruce apart, I don't think I've ever seen a fatter football coach in my life.

Big baw faced looking mentally challenged prick.

To be fair listening to the interview with Donald Findlay he doesn't actually say this seriously. The press are just making shit up

What do they sing about Jimmy Bell?

As an aside I was watching the filth warm up pre match on December 29th and they had a coach - don't know his name, initials HH - think he's their goalkeeper coach - Steve Bruce apart, I don't think I've ever seen a fatter football coach in my life.

Big baw faced looking mentally challenged prick.

I'm not going to post the bigoted lyrics but they hope he dies.

Rather than investing in VAR Scottish football are looking at having Jimmy ref a Rangers game one week and in the interest of balance a Celtic game the next.

Scottish football is a fvckin joke, ONLY in Scotland could have,ha,ha,a "KITMAN"had a game called off! believe it if you will.awaiting the mhedia tomorrow.

But Gerrard said: "Jimmy actually wanted the game on. He was thinking he'd have to carry all the kit back in ten days' time.
"It was Jimmy's car on the pitch with the engine on trying to thaw the bit of ice out. That's what Jimmy tells me.
"I don't think Jimmy is capable of getting a game called off. He is more concerned that he's got to work an extra night.
"I don't think Jimmy had anything to do with it but he does like getting his picture in the paper so that might be what he's tried to do.
This is the type of answer stupidity like that deserves.
Treat it with contempt and totally mock it.

Donald Findlay said it as a joke on rocksport the sun then ran the story as if he was being serious
In all honesty though, Findlay should know our haters would jump on wee things like this and, in years to come, well, “it definitely happened”.

Last edited:
Jimmy Bell, Jimmy Bell he called off game
Jimmy Bell, Jimmy Bell, he’s the one to blame
Loved by Gers, and even the Tim’s
Jimmy Bell, Jimmy Bell, Jimmy Bell

You don’t know how high he goes.
He's about 5'7" or so?

I actually love the fact that our kitman/bus driver is the subject of opprobrium from the Croppy scum and their diddy pals. This opens a small window in to minds of the average non-Rangers fan and it isn't pleasant.

He's about 5'7" or so?

I actually love the fact that our kitman/bus driver is the subject of opprobrium from the Croppy scum and their diddy pals. This opens a small window in to minds of the average non-Rangers fan and it isn't pleasant.
Absolutely, bud.
I get around the country in my work and it’s quite unbelievable the microscope we’re under for any and every little action, or inaction, even.
Us weakening the opposition this window, for example.
We should be paying for them just now, they claim.
Then just to contradict themselves they want to know how we can pay Defoe’s EPL wages.
We just cannot win.

Rather than investing in VAR Scottish football are looking at having Jimmy ref a Rangers game one week and in the interest of balance a Celtic game the next.

That would utterly incredible, it would be the scenes from helecopter Sunday all over again.

The pic of the teary jake Tim with the daft hat on from that incredible day is one of the best photos I’ve ever seen.

When asked why he had his car on the pitch trying to thaw it out Jimmy replied " cause the stock car boys I still prefer men let me across the track wi the big bus . "

Is this real?

Donald Findlay was joking. Surely people know this?
Correct. Donald Findlay was on Rocksport Radio on Friday and his tongue was firmly in cheek when he suggested Jimmy Bell had raised concerns about the pitch.

Unfortunately the Scottish Media took his comments at face value and decided to run with the story.

Back