The Psycho Bigot has his turn with the crayons again

TNT

Official Ticketer
Another letter to Ian Maxwell about refereeing - but, no mention of Emilio's dive on Saturday........

I have written once again to Ian Maxwell, i have had no response to my last letter, so i'm not expecting one this time either, but we need to keep going at it until we get things changed.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
It didn’t take long after your summit at Perth for us to see it bearing fruits, about two days later Celtic Football Club were once again the beneficiary of another “Honest Mistake” Assistant Referee Ralph Gordon, although in perfect position manged to call for offside against Scott Sinclair when he was very clearly onside. No-one outside of the officials will ever know why he made that call, and that is clearly wrong.

You can call for the introduction of VAR, or for Referees to be full-time (would that include linesmen?) but the most basic ingredient has to be honesty and impartiality, and I‘m not inferring that Mr Gordon was not acting honestly. It’s not the first time this season we have suffered from so-called honest mistakes, this time it did not affect the outcome, but previously this season it has.

One of the previous instances was at Ibrox on December 29th, there were at least three incidents, and I believe four, where the officials made calls that needed further explanation, that was almost three weeks ago now and nobody knows why the decisions were made, I don’t know if even Brendan Rodgers was afforded an explanation, surely that is not right, that is probably the major reason why ordinary supporters come to their own conclusions, what else can they do?

I have heard and read all the comments about John Beaton, about what team he supports and what pub he likes a pint in, and apart from some photo’s I don’t know the definitive answer to either. But should it make a difference? The vast majority of referees come from the central belt in Scotland, they probably grew up favouring one team, but should that make a difference? Of course it shouldn’t.

It shouldn’t make a difference because they should leave any allegiances at the front door of the stadium they are officiating at. They should not need to worry about explaining incidents if they were called honestly and impartially, everyone can make mistakes in any job, the most important factor is admitting you made a mistake, why should anyone be afraid to do so?

There needs to be a root and branch overhaul of the disciplinary process in Scottish Football, there is far too much ambiguity involved. The most important stakeholders, the supporters, (who are rarely consulted) do not understand the procedure, I’m actually not sure the people implementing the procedures understand it fully either.

There also seems to be referees reaching Elite Status at a very young age, therefore having little experience of top level football. I understand that Andrew Dallas is following on from his father, and I believe there are others similar, but why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.

Honesty in Scottish Football should be across the board, every part of football should be based on “Honesty and Integrity” and that means the authorities as well. All the rules need to be applied equally and fairly to all the professional teams in Scotland. I accept that you are reasonably new to the job, and it takes time to settle in, that’s not a problem. But the natural follow on from Honesty and Integrity is Transparency and Accountability, which needs to be not only done, but seen to be done as well. Your job will be to lead Scottish Football for the benefit of all the teams in Scotland, and for that I wish you well.

Yours in Football,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.

Nothing about Jimmy Bell masterminding a Sevco postponement on Friday as part of operation stop 10 in a row.

Auld pish stained Joes paranoia must be dwindling a bit.

Either that or he is still trying to come up with a reason why the postponement would be to our benefit.

….why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.
…..

Perhaps because they know they will be subjected to the sort of bile you spew on an almost weekly basis ya prick!

Looks like Mad Jhoe’s going to scribble a badly-worded letter after every single match now, unless every single decision goes sellick’s way. It’s beyond parody but what’s most disturbing is that he continues to hold a position of authority within their association of supporters clubs. In any normal, sane organisation he’d be removed so the only conclusion to be reached is that the rest of them are as mental as him. What a weird, deluded, paranoid mess they are.

HONESTY!your bias arse,you,you’re,support,you’re club don’t know the meaning of the word.
When you say ex players becoming referees!,you of course mean ex sellik players!
File under F for fvckwit.

It is often said that there is only a " hairs breadth" between sanity and insanity so Joe ! make an appointment with your barber as quickly as possible and get a check-up .

He conforms to every stereotype folk have about Celtic fans.

He’s genuinely off the scale mental, he basically just wants referees to give every decision in Celtics favour, ignore every decision wrongly given in their favour.

Bhigot Jhoe, that honesty you talk about officials having actually cost us 2 points at Dens Park. I wasn't happy at all with the offdide call given against Lafferty when he netted to give us the lead but in no way do I think the official did snything other than make a genuine mistake.
I have been following my team for way more than 40 years. In that time there have been many debatable decisions both for and against my club but never have I thought to question the impartiality of the officials. If for one minute I thought that officials were favouring my club over all others to assist in winning trophies I would walk away becsuse there simply is no point in clebrating a victory you know to be hollow.
I bet fans of either side of the OF divide could list a multitude of mistakes that have went against their club during these derby games but for some reason your lot never ever see the decisions that fall in your favour. No Club other than your own deserves to be mocked with the phrase, " Never defeated, always cheated", you really are a sorry lot, poor losers but even poorer winners. Seven years of no competition and then one crushing defeat sees the old paranoia ratched up big time.
Bhigot Jhoe, just grow a fecking set and accept officials are just human like the rest of us and are therefore prone to making mistakes.

Your manky team sits at the top of the fair play league with the most penalties awarded and the highest foul to card ratio in Europe: Now fuk off back under your rock and drink your stella you pish stained throbber:::!

He wants them to "covert" to refereeing. Typical underhand, jakey actions. I hope this old twat lives to 100. He is essential reading. The stereotype of the imagined downtrodden Kafflik.

It speaks volumes for that club that they have never thought to remove Mad Joe fro his official position.
They want paranoid sectarian simpletons speaking for them.

Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association

Let's not forget Joe is a Bigot his Titanic comments should have seen the end of him ,but no Joe still represents the Celtic Supporters and represents then very well way I may add.He represents them so well because he is them ,deluded paranoid bigoted self denying bastards, their obsession with us knows no bounds .

We are all Joe O'Rourke

Another letter to Ian Maxwell about refereeing - but, no mention of Emilio's dive on Saturday........

I have written once again to Ian Maxwell, i have had no response to my last letter, so i'm not expecting one this time either, but we need to keep going at it until we get things changed.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
It didn’t take long after your summit at Perth for us to see it bearing fruits, about two days later Celtic Football Club were once again the beneficiary of another “Honest Mistake” Assistant Referee Ralph Gordon, although in perfect position manged to call for offside against Scott Sinclair when he was very clearly onside. No-one outside of the officials will ever know why he made that call, and that is clearly wrong.

You can call for the introduction of VAR, or for Referees to be full-time (would that include linesmen?) but the most basic ingredient has to be honesty and impartiality, and I‘m not inferring that Mr Gordon was not acting honestly. It’s not the first time this season we have suffered from so-called honest mistakes, this time it did not affect the outcome, but previously this season it has.

One of the previous instances was at Ibrox on December 29th, there were at least three incidents, and I believe four, where the officials made calls that needed further explanation, that was almost three weeks ago now and nobody knows why the decisions were made, I don’t know if even Brendan Rodgers was afforded an explanation, surely that is not right, that is probably the major reason why ordinary supporters come to their own conclusions, what else can they do?

I have heard and read all the comments about John Beaton, about what team he supports and what pub he likes a pint in, and apart from some photo’s I don’t know the definitive answer to either. But should it make a difference? The vast majority of referees come from the central belt in Scotland, they probably grew up favouring one team, but should that make a difference? Of course it shouldn’t.

It shouldn’t make a difference because they should leave any allegiances at the front door of the stadium they are officiating at. They should not need to worry about explaining incidents if they were called honestly and impartially, everyone can make mistakes in any job, the most important factor is admitting you made a mistake, why should anyone be afraid to do so?

There needs to be a root and branch overhaul of the disciplinary process in Scottish Football, there is far too much ambiguity involved. The most important stakeholders, the supporters, (who are rarely consulted) do not understand the procedure, I’m actually not sure the people implementing the procedures understand it fully either.

There also seems to be referees reaching Elite Status at a very young age, therefore having little experience of top level football. I understand that Andrew Dallas is following on from his father, and I believe there are others similar, but why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.

Honesty in Scottish Football should be across the board, every part of football should be based on “Honesty and Integrity” and that means the authorities as well. All the rules need to be applied equally and fairly to all the professional teams in Scotland. I accept that you are reasonably new to the job, and it takes time to settle in, that’s not a problem. But the natural follow on from Honesty and Integrity is Transparency and Accountability, which needs to be not only done, but seen to be done as well. Your job will be to lead Scottish Football for the benefit of all the teams in Scotland, and for that I wish you well.

Yours in Football,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.
"Yours in Football " that's class jhoe
Any mentions of decisions the tramps got

Nothing about Jimmy Bell masterminding a Sevco postponement on Friday as part of operation stop 10 in a row.

He has out thought you there by working out that it was a Cup match and would not impact on them not getting 8 never mind 10

Nobody in Scottish football gets as many decisions as the Yahoos. Essentially, they want them to cheat even more in their favour. Imagine being one of these guys like Thompson or Dallas, doing everything you can to keep them off your back and they still call you a cheating Orange bastard.

Joe fails to mention Dallas giving them another dodgy penalty when struggling at 0-0. He should give up as Sinclair missed both.

Timmy complained long & loud about referees and it prompted a referees meeting where the financial burden of implementing VAR was committed to.

Then a referee disallowed a goal in a match against lower league opponents that Celtic won 3-0 and this loonball is crying bigotry/conspiracy/s’no fair....

That this clown is given a platform in some sort of official capacity by Celtic FC tells you everything about the mentality of the club from the top down.

He has out thought you there by working out that it was a Cup match and would not impact on them not getting 8 never mind 10

I’m not so sure about that.

I’ve already seen a few of them claim it’s so we get a better rest than Kilmarnock prior to Wednesdays game.

Joes probably just not figured that out yet.

It’s beyond ironic now with the bafoon! Absolutely mental rambling drooling bafoon of the highest order. Scary to think this chap is officially linked to the team from the east end.

Surely to God we aren't so stuck for topics to discuss we need to resort to posting the ramblings of this deluded prick.

Come on now, seriously. Its the same old repetitive horse shit over and over. Not worthy of our attention bears.

Back