Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Great win and performance.

Team looked much more comfortable in that shape than they did on Wednesday, a few goals and looked pretty solid at the back.

More of the same please.

Well pleased with that. Good performances all over the pitch, clean sheet, also the proof that we stick with 4-3-3.

Love this photo

a319f99d-158d-4bd2-aa5c-faacaf2bf07d.jpg

We’ve looked completely comfortable all day.

It’s confirming what I think all of us felt about Wednesday.

Killie away was not the place to phuck about with a winning formula.
That’s my take on it. Looked very comfortable.

Candeias my man of the match. If we had ten outfield players that brought the energy and intensity he does to games we would be in better shape.

Most comfortable away performance in a while. That pitch is a disgrace and we should have won by more. Bit slack at the end there, but more than happy with today’s result.

That's more like it, thought Barasic and Katic were solid, also I hope we stay with this centre back pairing until Goldson is back.

Far better today. Candeias motm for me. He should never be out of the team if fit. Morelos good yet again. Big Katic won everything and the defence looked more mobile.
If we had played that team and shape against killie, we'd have won. Frustrating but good win today.
Pitch was a disgrace as per.

Better team all over the park.

Right formation, right players, right result.

Needs to be the first in a run of wins, surely the last 3 games tell us how we set the team up.

That was very enjoyable, although I wasn't saying that at some of the earlier finishing. :)

Katic very solid and should be a first pick beside CG when available.

Great victory. Physical, won every battle, pressurised the opposition on the ball and made our quality count. And the right formation and team selection.

Good performance at a difficult away venue. Got the goals, managed the game, only one booking.
A sound routine win in a game we would have really stuggled in a year or two ago.

Sky coverage at the end of the game had the feeling of a Scotland gubbing about it..... a general feeling of disappointment that the result didnt go as the commentators hoped!

Back