Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Strange, you have gone very quiet with your "when have any club ever been fined" after being educated then.. :D
Show me a link to it ? You also said it would cost the club money, I've bet you £100 for charity that it won't cost us money, you seem to have went very quiet about that. Will you take the £100 bet yes or no ?

Big, big result today.

Suprised Livingston didn't go 5-4-1 like last time.

All in all, that was a good day's work.

Thought they showed how crap they were.
Made no real attempt to win the game right from the start.
Once we had scored the first they had no response, just carried on the same game plan all the way through.

Show me a link to it ? You also said it would cost the club money, I've bet you £100 for charity that it won't cost us money, you seem to have went very quiet about that. Will you take the £100 bet yes or no ?

Go and find it yourself, you seem to need the education

and no, £100 is a drop in the ocean compared to my past donations, so not interested in your small time offer

Im sure they would appreciate the donation though ;)

And when it keeps happening the rules will be changed. They’re our supporters they’re our responsibility Ultimately these attention seekers are going to hinder us
We can never and will never be responsible for the crowd in someone elses stadium.

Thought they showed how crap they were.
Made no real attempt to win the game right from the start.
Once we had scored the first they had no response, just carried on the same game plan all the way through.

They didn't do what they did last time we visited, which surprised me - that was my point.

They sat in and choked the life out of the last third of the pitch, today though they came out and it allowed us to play with more space and flow.

Back