Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

"ill make a donation" ... describes a bet, if you cant afford it without the backup of it being a "bet", im happy to throw a few coins in for you?

and i merely said that rangers COULD be fined for pitch invasions, which is the case, like it or not, whether they do or not is entirely up to the authorities
You said "other than the club facing fines" You didn't say "could".

No point wasting my time with you as you know Rangers won't get fined for it,so i'll run along now and educate myself and you can count your coins.. you have a nice night.

So much hurt in one tweet.

[B]BBC Sport Scotland[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BBCSportScot[/B]
FollowFollow @BBCSportScot
More
FT: Livingston 0-3 Rangers Despite a possible late penalty claim for Livingston the Ibrox side claimed three goals and three points from their trip to West Lothian Full match report https://bbc.in/2B7e5Fr

That's actually been written by a gutted mentally challenged in tears. You can just sense it. It's all he can say - he barely resists the urge to slip in sevco.

Your pain is my delight scum.

Last edited:
Great result delighted with that performance albeit we could have scored a few move

if we were a wee bit more clinical in front of goal , i think 7-2 would have been a fairer scoreline
right.

suppose you're right.

what i was trying to get is i wanted us to dominate.

i felt we let them have too many opportunities.

today is fine if we want to be 2nd.

but for us to really challenge for top spot i need to see a step up. right now now seeing it.

right.

suppose you're right.

what i was trying to get is i wanted us to dominate.

i felt we let them have too many opportunities.

today is fine if we want to be 2nd.

but for us to really challenge for top spot i need to see a step up. right now now seeing it.

We dominated that game today. Every team will get chances against us. Even Cowdenbeath will create something this week. You seem to be after 90% possession and 20-0 score lines.

I predicted 3-0 on the pre match thread and I’m sticking with that.

We’re completely dominant and Gerrard has so far called it 100% right to go with same midfield and front 3 that hammered the tinkers.

Also Katic and Worrall handling the Livi tactics effortlessly so far.

Once the second goes in for us to make it 2-0 we’ll all settle down.

I just think there is some amount of negativity on match threads. It’s almost as if some are willing us to fail rather than support us. That’s not a dig at you btw
Good post @Arminius. Very positive and you’ve called the score correct mate !!

So much better. No sweating in the last 25 trying to get a result at a away game.

Chuffed to see Katic back in today. Thought he was exceptional. Will do his confidence wonders.

Good result and professional performance on a horrid pitch.

Pleased to see McCrorie back, I think he brings controlled aggression and much needed physicality to the midfield and sweeps up well in front of the defence. His addition also allows Jack to play a bit further up the park in a more natural position for him. We controlled that game well and won the 3 points fairly comfortably, at a difficult venue, against a very physical opponent who defend deep in numbers. The team was also under pressure to produce following Wednesday's result. Well done Rangers and thank you all.

That was a good win. Tricky place, tough match, and a great performance for 70 mins (last 20 of the first half was grim).

Consistency is key now, but I'll enjoy this tonight!

Didn't see game today,good result,3 points.
Going by this thread won the game comprehensively so well pleased.

That was a very disciplined and controlled performance. Hopefully we can get a sequence of wins together for many more games.

Katic McCrorie and Candeais the pick of the bunch really enjoyed that trip yesterday roll on Cowdenbeath

If that wasn’t Worrall at the end, no one would be saying it was a penalty.

Absolutely %^*& all in it.

There was nothing in it.

However, I'm convinced the guy was offside anyway. Anyone seen a decent replay from the right angle that confirms this? I guess it would have to come from RangersTV because Sky or the BBC aren't going to show it.

McCrorie is excellent and should be first name on the team sheet in terms of the midfield at the moment. A really good player.

Back