Clydebank High School 14:00

Tynecastle v Hurlford Thistle
Stepford 14:00ko

Alba 1 Rothie 0
Castlemilk BC 1 Cambria 1
Eastfield 5 Cupar Hearts 0
St Joseph’s 3 Stewarton 0
Tynecastle 1 Hurlford Thistle 2.

Cambria v Castlemilk replay and all postponed ties to be played next Saturday.

Solid performance from Alba in Paisley today. Rothie were a very well organised and drilled team with a couple of good individuals, can see how they have taken a few scalps. However, apart from a Rothie chance in the first half, I felt Alba kept the ball, controlled the game reasonably well, and were very much the only team who were going to win the game.

Updated West of Scotland Cup draw following today’s results. Again, apologies I can’t edit the earlier or post to prevent the duplication.

Oban Saints AFC v Neilston

Goldenhill v Cambria

Glasgow University v Irvine Meadow

Southside v Crookston Castle

Dumbarton Academy FP v Third Lanark

Harestanes v St. Patrick's FP

East Dunbartonshire v Shortlees

Bannockburn v Tynecastle

Cambria any good ?

They’re a decent side mate. They won the west in 2017 and are probably better now than then. Their striker is a good player, Andy McEwan.

Agree. Andy like a wee moan be it the opposition or the Referee. Rather have him in my team than play against him. Good bunch of guys and in the mix in the Scottish and the West.

They’re a decent side mate. They won the west in 2017 and are probably better now than then. Their striker is a good player, Andy McEwan.

Play at the Strathclyde Uni parks. Not many better amateur parks. They are the graduate team of the uni. Very decent set up.

Draw for the Quarter Finals

Alba Thistle v Castlemilk/Cambria
Glasgow Uni/Murieston v Eastfield
Hurlford v Craigshill/Southside
St Joes v Colville/Bannockburn

Decent draw, what league are Glasgoe Uni in?

Hopefully St Joes can do something Vs Colville/Bannockburn. Hurlford will be favourites to get through their tie.

Any of the 3 could get through that top tie imo. Cambria possibly just favourites?

Decent draw, what league are Glasgoe Uni in?

Hopefully St Joes can do something Vs Colville/Bannockburn. Hurlford will be favourites to get through their tie.

Any of the 3 could get through that top tie imo. Cambria possibly just favourites?

Glasgow Uni play in the Caley, home games at Airdrie’s stadium.

I am going to go along to Colville game on Saturday 2pm at Dalziel apparently

GU v Murieston now 2pm Scotstoun leisure centre.
Loyaltrebler jnr out for 12 weeks knee injury ):

Gowdie made a couple of good signings this week. Ryan Deas from Petershill & Ross McPherson from Beith.

Latest score. Colville Park 2 Bannockburn 2.
Are Colville predominantly poets mate?

Saw a guy on Twitter tweeting, 'FFS man I'm sick of the obsession with Rangers from Celtic,Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, and Colville Park Ams , it's all they talk about constantly, and I'm not even a Rangers fan, just sick reading about them'

Left me with only one conclusion.

I know a couple of boys who play with them who are Rangers fans. In fact I think Chrissy Craig used to play with Rangers in his younger days?

Thought I’d add the Sunday Scottish draw as well

Atlantic Quay v East End Tower

Castlemilk Dynamo v Wellesley

Lesmahagow/East Kilbride Utd v Harvester

Westside v Bullfrog

I know a couple of boys who play with them who are Rangers fans. In fact I think Chrissy Craig used to play with Rangers in his younger days?

Well ... when I left and they were leaving the park it wasn’t Celtic songs being sung lol

I’d say like most Am teams in the west of Scotland it will be a fairly normal mix of Tim’s and good guys.

What a result for Castlemilk today. Southside can be very proud if their run and still in the West as well.

I watched most of the Colville v Bannockburn game, Colville worth their win and deserve credit for going in to win after going down to 10 men. It’s kicking off between them on Twitter now.

What a result for Castlemilk today. Southside can be very proud if their run and still in the West as well.

I watched most of the Colville v Bannockburn game, Colville worth their win and deserve credit for going in to win after going down to 10 men. It’s kicking off between them on Twitter now.

I was on both there twitters earlier and never seen anything apart from bannockburn saying the better team on the day won.

Actually felt sorry for the lad bannockburn had at centre back (number 4) he had been excellent and sold the jerseys when Skelf scores the winner.

I was on both there twitters earlier and never seen anything apart from bannockburn saying the better team on the day won.

Actually felt sorry for the lad bannockburn had at centre back (number 4) he had been excellent and sold the jerseys when Skelf scores the winner.

Have a look at The Colville manager and the Bannockburn striker’s accounts.

I agree about Harry but have to wonder what he was thinking.

Have a look at The Colville manager and the Bannockburn striker’s accounts.

I agree about Harry but have to wonder what he was thinking.

Yeah he had a couple of low down attempted headed back passes that all went as planned but that one came back to haunt him.

Honestly don't get what the guys involved at clubs who pay players fortunes to play amateur actually get out of it.

No better feeling than being a group of close mates going on away days and winning trophies.

Winking trophies whilst knowing you only did so because you broke the rules must be quite unfulfilling.

I see Darvel Juniors have announced tonight that the Colville Park management team will be taking over at the start of next season. It’ll be interesting to see how many players they take worth them.

I see Darvel Juniors have announced tonight that the Colville Park management team will be taking over at the start of next season. It’ll be interesting to see how many players they take worth them.
Was Steven Boyack still at CP?

Back