Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

We better offer morelos 50 grand a week because we offer nothing without him,and how that fcker did not get sent off for the assault is fcking shocking stuff

I've been posting about the lack of creativity in the team and how the draw exposes it

Barrie McKay is better than Kent on tonight's showing
Away and stop talking shite,Kent is twice the player McKay is, why you even on this board if you're a Man U fan as you claim in another post.

Didn't play well, however still had penalty and a couple of good chances with the Worral header and Defoe shot.

How Power wasn't sent off for the boot to the head is a joke. All he was missing was a legdrop.

Caddyshack.

I've read back over your previous 20 or so postings and you are the most negative person i've ever read on here. You don't half talk some shite.

Did you catch the cracker comparing our attacking players to those of Liverpool and Chelsea? Apparently their players are better than ours, what an insight.

Highly doubt he's a Rangers fan.

We were simply not at the races tonight. We look terrified of that pitch TBH.

Pass marks to the two centre halves and McCrorie. That's it.

Jack and Arfield were hugely disappointing tonight and Candeias was dreadful.

Still in the draw and at our own patch. Could've been worse.

We didn’t bring in the midfielder we needed, I knew it would cost us, it cost us tonight

I can’t believe how fucking angry and worried I am with tonight’s performance.

Only plus points are Ross Mccrorie’s 2nd half and the fact we’re still in it

Personally I'd have liked to see Kamara get a run out.

Reactions: hms
Did you catch the cracker comparing our attacking players to those of Liverpool and Chelsea? Apparently their players are better than ours, what an insight.

Highly doubt he's a Rangers fan.
Eh naw.mate I said their wingers score a higher ratio of goals compared to their striker and don't leave it all to one man Morelos like we do and just ping crosses all night

Gerrard slept in with his changes imo far too late we just played the same way and expected change

Definitely a weakness in his make up which many on here have commented on all season. My own opinion of it is that is where McAllister needs to lend his experience. If the supporters can see when a change is needed I don'the accept that at least one of our managerial team cannot see what is required and take the relevant action. That aside, I would have taken a draw tonight if it had been offered before the game. Playing on that pitch on a very windy night was never going to be anything less than precarious.

I ain't got that channel we were on, but came on here around the penalty save and the doom and fuukin gloom was evident. We have not yet got the consistency to remain undefeated in every game and not scoring with a shot from 6 yards will add to that.

The piggery, pittodrie, rugby park, Livingston in the league shows inconsistency.

We got the draw, we are still in this cup, let's finish it in the replay.

And when we do STOP looking tae get a trip to pittodrie, piggery or Easter Road. It's about time we were drawn at home.

What’s the odds if we are still in with a shout if the league that going to that rollercoaster surface is the last game out of the fixtures “computer”.

You think bud ? Clarke seems to have the measure of gerrard

We let that lady's front bottom get away scot free with the gobshite running his mouth all week
I already posted with stats how we rely on crosses from the right wing and every team must know it and this is why Clarke put this club out of a title race as well as no creativity on the wings apart from spamming crosses

Reactions: hms
Didn't see the game so no comment on performance but on the face of it a drsw isnt a disaster.

Of course we want to won every game but still in the hat.

I wasn't able to watch the game today - did we manage to see it through without injuries knowing what LFBs these Killie thugs are ?

We better offer morelos 50 grand a week because we offer nothing without him,and how that fcker did not get sent off for the assault is fcking shocking stuff

£50k per game maybe - no play no pay !

Barrie McKay is better than Kent because he has accurate passing to the striker etc. In most games he played and isn't just a player who tracks back like Candyman that anyone can do

Plus he's got proven long range shooting and probably better pace

Back