Celtic to be sued in the US over abuse(The Sun)

The fukk is wrong with uk tabloids? Using the words “footie trips” when talking about the sexual abuse of children?

On the story itself, its long, long overdue. Hell mend the cuunts.

I was thinking the same - as if it is all a lighthearted news story.

Makes me doubt the validity of the story.

Rest assured. They have RC PLACEMEN in every facet of society. The FBI will no doubt oblige and stay away.

Opus Dei will snub this out - they've contained it for decades.

A massive conspiracy that hides the largest paedophilic gang in the history of world sport.

SNP shame on you.

You want to be getting on the phone to Dan Brown with that theory mate.

Mind you - you are probably fxxking right.

Which country would the court cases be held?
Sounds like a non story.
We need the Scottish cases to reach court.
Just one successful case establishing that Celtic have liability for the boys club and the floodgates will open.

I never made a joke about child abuse it was only a lighthearted comment.
Oxymoron mate. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Disagreement with fellow Bears is fine - but this is no joke.

This is a scandal of epic proportions with victims in hiding all over the world. So sad. I hope the victims get some respite if that entity is prosecuted.

To me its mental that you honesty think Opus Dei have influence in Scottish football. But totally entitled to your opinion, nothing surprises me on FF anymore :D

Still laughing I see. Sick.

Read my post. Opus DEI FBI. NOT Scottish Football son.

Ignoring.

Which country would the court cases be held?
Sounds like a non story.
We need the Scottish cases to reach court.
Just one successful case establishing that Celtic have liability for the boys club and the floodgates will open.
If their was a crime committed in the States, then (i presume) a prosecution could take place. After establishing guilt, civil law suits suing the corporate body (cfc) could be attempted. I'm not a lawyer, but I presume that is the procedure.

If their was a crime committed in the States, then (i presume) a prosecution could take place. After establishing guilt, civil law suits suing the corporate body (cfc) could be attempted. I'm not a lawyer, but I presume that is the procedure.
A civil law suit and a criminal case can happen concurrently but very seldom do. Generally the criminal case occurs first, followed by a civil case if that is also being sought. It’s important to realize the burden of proof in civil courts is easier than in criminal cases and also, much to do with that , a not guilty finding in a criminal case does not mean the civil case will follow the same path. A good example was the O.J. Simpson case. Not guilty in the criminal case, liable for $33.5 million in civil cases.

Penn State paid roughly $60 million to 26 victims through civil claims.
This could be extremely costly for Separate Entity FC

I take no comfort from all of this Hell on earth these young boys have gone threw, and must still be going threw, I don't think I could ever have got over such attacks as went on in that Hellhole, and they have the audacity to call that place Paradise, perhaps if the FBI do become involved in the crimes and cover ups that went on in Boston, it may sharpen minds in this backwater, turned into the shit hole of a country by the very people who refuse to do anything about it.
Paedophiles Paradise!

Stripping titles and accolades does nothing for the victims. They deserve compensation.
Absolutely correct these peoples lives have been destroyed by these heinous crimes and deserve at the very least to have American style compensation not the piddly amounts being talked about in the UK.
However large the monetary awards might be it will still never be enough to repair the damage to their lives but it will help somewhat thank god it never happened to anyone I know.

Penn State University have paid out an absolute fortune to the victims of Jerry Sandusky.

I think that scandal was far bigger but it could still be very costly for Celtic.

Rest assured. They have RC PLACEMEN in every facet of society. The FBI will no doubt oblige and stay away.

Opus Dei will snub this out - they've contained it for decades.

A massive conspiracy that hides the largest paedophilic gang in the history of world sport.

SNP shame on you.

nonsense the yanks ripped the catholic church in the US to pieces over child abuse, even in Boston

I posted some time ago on another thread that if a couple of Philadelphia lawyers got involved with any of the victims on the US football tour in the '90's it would not go well for Separate Entity FC.
Hopefully my prediction is coming to pass.

Some info regarding what went on in America with this vile, disgusting club.

We read about what went on with the kids at the hands of these perverts and rightfully are appalled by it, every decent person on this planet should be, but not having experienced it (I sincerely hope not), I doubt we truly understand the impact on these young kids, now adults, lives. Imagine that was one of your kids.

Every day the victims have to live with this and every day the paedo harbourers say it's got nothing to do with them. They disgust me.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/COVER-UP;+Secret+deal+let+soccer+pervert+off+the+hook.-a061256211

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Sham...after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232

'READY AND WAITING' Celtic to be sued in the US amid claims paedo Frank Cairney abused kids there while on footie trips
It could open the floodgates on a potentially huge payout to ex-Celtic Boys Club players if allegations going back nearly three decades are proved
EXCLUSIVE

By Oliver Norton
9th February 2019, 10:51 pm

CELTIC face being sued in America amid claims pervert Frank Cairney abused youngsters on footie trips there.
Top US lawyers are “ready and waiting” to help former starlets bring claims over the caged fiend, 83, a source has revealed.
TOM_FARMER @ THE SCOTTISH SUN
Cairney was jailed for four years after abusing youngsters
And it could open the floodgates on a potentially huge payout to ex-Celtic Boys Club players if allegations going back nearly three decades are proved.
The Scots-based insider said: “After Cairney’s conviction, alleged victims are considering legal action in the States. We’re in discussions with lawyers there.

“They’re looking to sue Celtic. They won’t be suing Cairney but the Celtic corporate body. It’ll be in the near future.
Celtic Boys Club paedophile Frank Cairney ‘preyed on 100 kids’
“The incidents happened on football trips as long ago as the early 1990s. Depending on how it goes, other victims are also interested in raising action in Europe.”
Cairney has never been convicted of attacking players in America
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3859791/greg-docherty-rangers-shrewbury-town-car-attack/
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...asgow-gangster-funeral-death-maryhill-milton/
One of those seeking damages in the States didn’t form part of the High Court case which last week saw the beast caged — but we understand Texas-based lawyers are still “very keen” to pursue damages.

Cairney was jailed for four years for molesting eight teens at St Columba’s Boys Guild in Viewpark, Lanarkshire, and Celtic Boys Club’s under-16 team.
He is the third ex-Celtic Boys Club coach to be convicted of abuse and the second locked up.
The US law firm said: “We’re interested in having a conversation with survivors of the abuse about how we could help them.

“We would definitely be in their corner.”
A spokesman for Celtic FC said: “We would not make any comment.”
oliver.norton@ news.co.uk

As it appears there is no appetite from those elected to look after our affairs or the msm. I have held the view for some time now that this would be the way to defeat the obvious conspiracy of silence in this country.

There is no doubt in my mind there are others from all parts of society embroiled in this, would they be willing to throw them under the bus to save themselves?

Last edited:
Back