Scottish Cup quarter final draw

Dundee Utd away please

Dont know why on earth youd wish for an away tie at this stage of the competition just so u can give the finger to a few fans in the stand.

Bigger picture mate we have a real chance of a trophey, we want the best chance of doing so and a tricky game to scumdee isnt where i want to go given the options.

If we get by Kilmarnock, then we should be wishing for Celtic at Ibrox. To win it we'll need to beat them and the Quarter Final is the last chance to get them at Ibrox.
Was on sky they have won 26 Cup games on the bounce going on about treble trebles ect..
We need to get them to Ibrox and halt this run.
The thought of them Winning 6 cups in a row makes me sick to the stomach

Dont know why on earth youd wish for an away tie at this stage of the competition just so u can give the finger to a few fans in the stand.

Bigger picture mate we have a real chance of a trophey, we want the best chance of doing so and a tricky game to scumdee isnt where i want to go given the options.

All fair enough mate. I’m sure I’ll agree with you in the morning :D

If we qualify I want the mentally challengeds at Ibrox.

Purely because I think that's the best chance of us or anyone else beating them, wouldn't be as confident at Hampden in the semis for example.

If we're gong to win it, we'll have to beat them at some stage.

If we qualify I want the mentally challengeds at Ibrox.

Purely because I think that's the best chance of us or anyone else beating them, wouldn't be as confident at Hampden in the semis for example.

If we're gong to win it, we'll have to beat them at some stage.
Wrong x infinity.

Yahoos at Tynecastle.

So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd
I’d rather celfic got Hearts than Aberdeen , McInnes and his bottle merchants never turn up against them.

So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd

Fck that. The mentally challengeds will roll over the Sheep as per usual. I'd rather they went to Tynecastle.

Dundee united away or any home tie

put DUFC in their place with a sounding result

The boycott threads will be boring if we get them.
At least tickets will be easy to get.

I will be going anyway , best leave that talk in the past buddy as its not really a good subject to discuss and thats coming from me doing a unofficial boycott and a official boycott .

if we do get them , we need to go up there 4k strong or more and cheers the Bears onto a victory and get it right up Thompson , point is if we do get them at Ibrox its roughly the same ticket percentage both sides will get and in failing to get DUFC a will settle for partick at Ibrox lol

Seperate Entity FC at Ibrox please.

We're going to have to beat them to win the cup and there's a much better chance of that at Ibrox.

How does the ticketing work if it's the filth at Ibrox ?

Do they get half the tickets or an increase on the 800 they were allocated for the 29th Dec game ?

Wrong x infinity.

Yahoos at Tynecastle.

Im more confident of us beating them at home than Hearts beating them at Tynecastle.

The mentally challengeds will be the team to beat, it will be us who'll need to beat them at some point, let's give ourselves the best chance with the game at Ibrox.

Back