Patrick McGuire speaks to BBC Radio on Celtic Boys Club Abuse

That Reddit post is absolutely baffling. Continually downvoted so it falls down the page and the comments are flooded with scum saying either pointscoring or why you posting this on a football forum. Even their fans want it covered up.
They seem to swarm every platform you can imagine.

That Reddit post is absolutely baffling. Continually downvoted so it falls down the page and the comments are flooded with scum saying either pointscoring or why you posting this on a football forum. Even their fans want it covered up.

Yep , mad to think they had a whole website , and a thread with over a million views , on another club . But know interest in this , we all know how they work , vile .

Did anyone actually think the Record would print a negative story about Celtic? They openly receive payments from Celtic. I’m sure another one would easily help to set the editorial agenda again.

It could be the case that whatever story the Record had has been stopped by Celtics lawyers, @Haining84 is usually spot on with stuff like this, he wouldn’t have made it up.

Indeed @Haining84 has good contacts. My guess is that it’s still with the legals as the Dhims frantically try to keep this off the front pages. Must be damning if they are going down that route.

You really think that Police Scotland will allow that.

Police Scotland stood by at the Chamber of Secrets a while back while effigies of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman with their hands tied behind their backs were “lynched” from the stand roofs under the banner “Know Your Place H*n Scum”. The worst display of sectarian hatred in the history of BRITISH football!!!

So a banner highlighting Savile FC’s paedophile ring (proven fact due to criminal convictions in a court of law) should be a piece of cake!!!

I noticed that too. Definitely not done by accident.

Very subtle , just heard an interview with Kenny Campbell there , when you hear the despair and pain in the guys voice , it’s heartbreaking , then to hear the disgusting stance she takes by constantly highlighting they are not the same entity and they are in it for the money , I mean were the %^*& is the compassion . The guy is a broken shell , betrayed by the club he loved , life stuck in that moment forever , no trophy’s , no financial gain , I don’t care , give this guy and many others the the peace they deserve , you fucking scummy bastards .

I detest them as much as anybody, but in fairness I think their hands are tied until such time as the final case(McCafferty) is over.There has been an enquiry done by Martin Henry,a well known expert in child abuse affairs and he has already came out and said that there are quite revealing findings that will be published once the cases are out of the way.I would even stretch this to account for the Scottish Governments silence(I also have no time for them in the slightest).All will be revealed I believe in good time.
If that is the case then I would assume a certain Justice Secretary would be distancing himself from Celtc. Which is not what the detestable wee prick is doing.

Quite happy to put my faith in Hainings post,clearly been outside intervention in my view.If for example there is an interdict preventing publications of this ,is there any record of them being applied.Not asking for the content for obvious reasons, but the fact that there has been some kind of intervention.

Quite happy to put my faith in Hainings post,clearly been outside intervention in my view.If for example there is an interdict preventing publications of this ,is there any record of them being applied.Not asking for the content for obvious reasons, but the fact that there has been some kind of intervention.

There is absolutely no evidence, none, of any outside intervention or that this " explosive " story even existed in the first place.

Last edited:
Or maybe he just doesnt know anything

I hope the 'naysayers' will take the time to apologise to @Haining84 when this story breaks, assuming it does. He has good sources and good info. I'm content to be patient. Not a lot he can say if the Record's lawyers back down and they don't go to print. He'd probably have been better keeping it off FF in all honesty. Same with @El Buble who seems to have the same info.
Usually if there is a significant story somewhere not just one has it. So you'd like to think someone would run with it.

Looks like the explosive front page in the Record was a load of sh1te :rolleyes:
I don't know wether it was front page or not but up until last night the Record were exposing the same entity nonsense. It still will be exposed so claims of a load of sh1te etc will soon look foolish. I told posters on here by text that the Scottish Sun would have the USA stuff yesterday so hold fire.

I hope the 'naysayers' will take the time to apologise to @Haining84 when this story breaks, assuming it does. He has good sources and good info. I'm content to be patient. Not a lot he can say if the Record's lawyers back down and they don't go to print. He'd probably have been better keeping it off FF in all honesty. Same with @El Buble who seems to have the same info.
Sensible post, if they have had it pulled it will only be temporary trust me.

Got speaking to one of them while on holiday, he reckons that a few of them have been speaking about the ongoing cases and want the support to acknowledge the victims by dedicating their light show thing this Thursday at 67 minutes to the abused.

Highly doubt it, but if they did and the press picked up on it it may show there is some compassion amongst them.
So they will do the light thingy as they always do and they will claim it wiz fur the weans. Hmmm.

Did anyone actually think the Record would print a negative story about Celtic? They openly receive payments from Celtic. I’m sure another one would easily help to set the editorial agenda again.
I naively thought that big Peter was getting his placemen into the Scottish media, the SFA / SPFL, and also getting involve in EUFA etc was to gain sporting advantage and ensure we were down trodden for years to come. How wrong was I? For herein this thread lies the real reason for all the placements, and it’s for the actual saving of his rancid club from oblivion. I hope to fcuk that cesspit gets closed down for good. They and their perverse employees and priest hanger ons have sullied Scotland for many years. Enough is enough.

He did mention that as things stand there would be an explosive article in the DR. Maybe things changed. We will just have to wait and see.

Waste of time putting stuff on here mate. Things especially in football can change in an instant. I have known people at the highest level inside our club but I would never post anything I am told because of the nonsense you get on here when things change.
I speak to Haining from time to time and I have a fair idea where his info came from for that story breaking and I would trust what he says 100%. Unfortunately things can change so quickly and people just don’t see that.

Waste of time putting stuff on here mate. Things especially in football can change in an instant. I have known people at the highest level inside our club but I would never post anything I am told because of the nonsense you get on here when things change.
I speak to Haining from time to time and I have a fair idea where his info came from for that story breaking and I would trust what he says 100%. Unfortunately things can change so quickly and people just don’t see that.

I have an idea of his sources as well and trust him on this one. Things can change, especially when the lawyers get involved.

I'm not lucky enough to be privy to any 'inside info' but if I was I wouldn't be subjecting myself to the inevitable abuse that comes with posting anything on here that's for sure.

Maybe Lawell got a hold of the front page and said he had evidence that contradicted the report

The lawyers and police might be at the chamber of secrets right now looking for these “Peter Files.”

Taking Haining at his word, as I do, the obvious corollary is that someone, or some entity, has intervened to block the article. What would the motivation for that be?

Could any information put out by the media damage any case against the filth?

I mean it could be argued that since the info is already out there, a jury would have a preconceived perception of guilt if there was a trial.

Tricky one it has to be said, but in the normal course of events say something happens, a robbery for example. The police in trying to solve it put out information-2 males with balaclavas on, one with a limp and the other with one arm longer than the other stole #20,000 in Scottish notes from xxx post office in xxx road. The information is out there and the jury are aware of it from media publications etc at the time of the trial.

When I was at Uni, I remember being told a story from one of them about how Jock Stein found out about it all and booted Jim Torbett out of his office. It was spoken about as if it was a badge of honour at the time, which was in the late 90s. I find it amazing that an entire fanbase can consciously wipe out accepted facts like this and collectively start believing something else.
Obviously didn,t have phones at Celtic at the time.

I think this is getting beyond Celtic's means to control events. There are too many lawyers involved, too many court cases and if it goes international they are done.

At the moment there is still a lid on it but that is probably more for legal reasons than anything else. While cases are ongoing the media are going to be very restrained in reporting.

Not everyone in Scotland is a Celtc fan or even a football fan. There are lawyers and journalists who want to make a name for themselves or who just want to do the right thing. There may even be some who are hostile to Celtc. In the USA there are probably a number of lawyers who smell money hence the recent story about possible litigation there.

It is quite clear that the Celtc statements are written by their lawyers. But the separate entity fig leaf isn't going to work and they probably know it. There is too much hard evidence to the contrary.

The Scottish mhedia may be pro-Celtc but their bosses are outside Scotland. When the brown stuff finally hits the fan then they may find themselves overruled. Nobody wants to be considered 'soft' on child abuse.

As to Holyrood, there will come a point where the political disadvantages of sucking up to the Celtc constituency outweigh the political advantages. Sturgeon and the SNP have enough problems as it is. They won't need accusations of protecting abusers on top of that.

So I think we all need to be patient and I also think that we should never forget that the end-game here is justice for the victims and not getting one over on the mhanks.

Back