Alfredo

Dembele had played in England, he was known and he’d scored a few against us on TV.
He also scored goals in the champions league, 2 against man city got him the big money move.

Morelos has the potential to be some player and we cannot afford to sell him cheap 18m the minimun for me!

If he is at Copa America AND we win league it changes a lot.
Aye but it's doubtful he'd play at the Copa, and winning the league is unlikely. A few posts above said his discipline too, the missing the Aberdeen semi and leaving the club with no strikers might keep him for another season. The Shinnie red card at Ibrox, and like i said Europe Hampden Parkhead goals, I think stay for another when's when a real challenge can be made for the title and with all the big goals look at £15m rather than the £8/£10m that have been bid?

Dembele scored in CL in games they didn't win or didn't help them qualify; he also scored goals against worst top flight Rangers team since 80s (worse I'd say personally).

As well as he’s played for us - and getting better all the time - so far we’ve only had a couple of bids from China and France around the £8-9m mark.

I don’t think it’s a given anyone will offer the circa £15m we’d likely want before we’d be tempted to sell him.

The problem might be if an EPL club - a Watford or a Bournemouth or someone - offers say £10-12m and the player wants to leave.

I really hope we hold onto him for another season at least.

As well as he’s played for us - and getting better all the time - so far we’ve only had a couple of bids from China and France around the £8-9m mark.

I don’t think it’s a given anyone will offer the circa £15m we’d likely want before we’d be tempted to sell him.

The problem might be if an EPL club - a Watford or a Bournemouth or someone - offers say £10-12m and the player wants to leave.

I really hope we hold onto him for another season at least.
Exactly what I've been trying to say but worded better.

Going to put my neck out here. He's the best player in Scotland by some distance and has the potential to be a genuinely fantastic player.

However, for many reasons, I cannot see us turning down a big offer for him.

A guess of course, but I can imagine the player will feel victimised here and would happily leave.

Before now and the end of May, I hope he batters every defence he plays against and scores a barrel load more

Back