Andy Walker just on SSN there

Virgil Hilts

On trivialising the Jack challlenge and explaining why Power shouldn’t be cited for it, defending Alan Muir & questioning Gerrard’s comments. But was more interested in talking about why McGregor’s collision with Ferguson was a curable offence.

The image that SKY used - of Power’s challenge - was borderline propaganda, it didn’t show the incident at all.

I took a screengrab of the photo they used, sadly I don’t have a clue how to put it on to FF.

Petty I know, but Tims are in Europe this week and Aldy Wańker elected to spend 2:07 talking about them yet spent 5:05 talking about Rangers and our disciplinary issues.

On trivialising the Jack challlenge and explaining why Power shouldn’t be cited for it, defending Alan Muir & questioning Gerrard’s comments. But was more interested in talking about why McGregor’s collision with Ferguson was a curable offence.

The image that SKY used - of Power’s challenge - was borderline propaganda, it didn’t show the incident at all.

I took a screengrab of the photo they used, sadly I don’t have a clue how to put it on to FF.

Petty I know, but Tims are in Europe this week and Aldy Wańker elected to spend 2:07 talking about them yet spent 5:05 talking about Rangers and our disciplinary issues.

Please tell me you didn't expect anything less ? :)

The kick to Jack's face, Cardoso in the cup vs Motherwell.

The only way this is going to get stopped is if we absolutely mangle some c unt. As the way things are going one of our players is going to receive a career ending injury and a simple yellow will be the punishment.

Mangle someone and when the hysteria starts just point to all the unpunished or unsuitably punished challenges on our players.

Sky don't have the rights to Scottish Cup games. They are with BBC & Premier Sports, so they couldn't show any of the weekends incidents on Ref Watch.

i'm calling bullshit on this, i much prefer the inference that the Vatican called Rupe who called his Sky head honcho, who called the sports department to edit a 3 minute segment so that it was biased against Rangers.

i'm calling bullshit on this, i much prefer the inference that the Vatican called Rupe who called his Sky head honcho, who called the sports department to edit a 3 minute segment so that it was biased against Rangers.

:)):)):))

How about Rupe favours first reports who are 'of the faith' who favour their own generals to be the same, who i turn.. well, you get the picture.

Isn't that the same MO as BBC Northern Britain?

(I'm led to believe that Pope Francis is too busy with the Compliance Officer to become involved!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Walker is a cock sucker who sees things that no one else see while watching games.

Two different threads with one complaining about people not wanting Power cited and one complaining about people wanting Power cited.

Rangers disciplinary issues in the same week where two of our players have been kicked in the face?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Scotland the upside down society.

So Sky are as bad as the BBC. We should ban them as well. This is all about consistency so surely we have to practice what we preach?

I don’t think that Sky are playing with a straight bat either.

The image they used of the Power Kung fu kick doesn’t even show a foul.
It was a game shown on another channel. Sky couldn't give a f.uck whether is worthy of further action or not.

*This does not deflect from the original point about Walker.

Andy Walker is an absolute helmet.

Total helmet and hypocrite. "We need to stop re-refereeing games on a Monday morning says he". He's one of the worst protagonists. Suppose now they have banned our 2 best players and reminded the refs that no reds for celtic players is OK he can ease off til the next time.

Also said he didn't think Alfie deserved a red v Aberdeen. And a minute later said he brings it on himself, repeatedly let's his team mates down etc etc. No comment about the compliance officer getting it wrong.

A complete helmet.

If you expect Andy Walker to be fair and reasonable when discussing Rangers youlll wait a long time,bitter wee tramp.

Andy Walker is probably the main reason I don't pay for Sky Sports or Now TV passes.

I'm not paying money to have a bitter mentally challenged describe a match to me.

His allegiance wouldn't bother me if he wasn't so biased, but the way he conducts himself when covering our games is disgraceful.

This 100% Murdoch is one horrible bastard,raised Presbyterian aswell and converted to Satanism wtf
He no longer controls SKY, he lost out to the American giant Comcast, who I’m sure couldn’t care less about favouring Rangers or Celtic.

The SFA are going to drop the CO system, to save money.

From April 1st, they are going to ask Michael Stewart and Andy Walker to give them their honest opinion on contentious issues.

In other words, nothing changes.

Don't see how it's a cop out.

They haven't shown any of the Scottish cup goals or incidents from the weekend.

If they don't own the footage, they can't show it, which means they can't ask for Gallacher's opinion on it.

Nothing stopping them from talking about it though, they talk about the CL etc.

Nothing stopping them from talking about it though, they talk about the CL etc.

They spoke about it over the weekend, but I don't see how they can ask for an opinion from Gallacher on something that he probably hasn't seen.

Apart from anything else, it will just highlight the fact that Sky have lost the rights to yet another tournament.

Back