Anymore Union Bears Marches to the Ground?

A Liverpool fan group at the weekend had arranged for them and urged fellow fans to come along early to the game and be in an hour before kick off to generate a great atmosphere and get right behind the team in their push for the title

I think that’s a great idea! Something we should be doing for home games, get the fans groups to turn up early spread the word and get right behind the team, it could be the extra push the team needs to get us across the line and 55

Liverpool were brilliant at this sort of stuff on way to Champions League final

Wow. I clearly jumped the gun on this thread. Saw someone asking about marches and put forward my 2 cents worth.

But I'm clearly in the wrong place. Sorry to intrude on your little club.
You saw someone asking about Rangers fans doing marches and you decide to bring them in to it, if you are on a Rangers message board and open a thread about Rangers fans and think the best thing you can add to the thread is talking about them, maybe you should ask yourself why you wanted to talk about them.

Marches to Hollyrood, SFA HQ and celtic park with everyone carrying their brooms and brushes to stand outside and sweep sweep in total silence would perhaps raise some eyebrows around the world I would bet.
Hahahaha How funny would that be. Im sure people would want to know why it was happening. Shame you cant even post without the grief. I appreciate the comedy value of your post and tounge in cheek humour. Think it went over some peoples heads

Hahahaha How funny would that be. Im sure people would want to know why it was happening. Shame you cant even post without the grief. I appreciate the comedy value of your post and tounge in cheek humour. Think it went over some peoples heads
Not really a subject to joke about really.

Not really a subject to joke about really.
Well i found it funny the thought of the brooms. Each to their own. Of course the subject is awful and terrible.
Not really a subject to be covered up and ignored either. Anything that draws it to the attention of the wider world other than the stupidness of Scottish Football I all up for it

Well i found it funny the thought of the brooms. Each to their own. Of course the subject is awful and terrible.
Not really a subject to be covered up and ignored either. Anything that draws it to the attention of the wider world other than the stupidness of Scottish Football I all up for it
“How funny would it be”

Get a feckin grip. Its a sickening, awful thing that happened to innocent people.

“How funny would it be”

Get a feckin grip. Its a sickening, awful thing that happened to innocent people.
Its more sickening that only Scotland seem to know about it and still Sweep Sweep Sweep. Like i say each to their own and at the end of the day I didnt post it. You seen to have issues with things i post. Was only the other day i was getting the same and I think that was about Morelos. Get a Grip my Arse. All you ever seem to do, is moan moan moan

A group of the rangers fans marching waving brooms we be some of the worst publicity we have ever you. You are incredible stupid if you think otherwise. Or find that funny.

A group of the rangers fans marching waving brooms we be some of the worst publicity we have ever you. You are incredible stupid if you think otherwise. Or find that funny.
Not for once was I suggesting it happens, or even initially wrote it. I found the broom bit funny so what. Now the insults... lol How on earth do you know my Intellectual capacity. No doubt your about to enlighten me .You dont even know me man

Back