The old FF mesageboard on FootyMad - over 4000 pages going back to 2006

Wonder if the boy who went as Oscar Pistorious for Halloween still posts on here

6,117 posts from me in 10 years on that board.

I'm on here waaaay too much.

I have more on here because it is easier to keep up with.

On that board, you could reply and go away then come back to 8 extra pages and not know where you were at.

I would hate to know how many hours I've wasted on any FF board over the last 16 years!

How some things never seem to change ...

A thread I started in 28/12/2015: "Time for the club to start making noises about on-field antics."

" Yet another game where the opposition has been allowed to hack, elbow, dive, play-act and generally cheat their way throughout, with ineffective "officiating".

Surely to fe*k it's time by now for the club to come out and start pointing out the on-field assaults, generally unpunished by the refs ?

Or will we continue to hope that our players go unscathed (and not the only ones to be red-carded) in the coming vital games ahead ?
"

I had 11,600 posts on that board and I wasn't in the Bear pit much between 2012 - 2015!!

I preferred the emoji's
Q5ftvMJ.gif

Was excited to see I had three unread messages !! Excitement waned rapidly when I saw they were all from Suck :D

Joined July `06

Back