Kilmarnock replay £27

Is that for home games mate? I'm on the scheme but don't think i'll make the replay.

i was under the impression all CCC's games are under the 1 scheme , i went onto my account with rangers.co.uk and deleted the ticket out of the basket .... after doing so went back in and its not there ...... i did this last season Tims away

i was under the impression all CCC's games are under the 1 scheme , i went onto my account with rangers.co.uk and deleted the ticket out of the basket .... after doing so went back in and its not there ...... i did this last season Tims away
You're allowed to cancel 2 away games per season. Home scheme is different and if you cancel then you will be removed from the priority for the semi-finals and finals.

Surely Tav is willing to pay some of this for us? If he had put the penalty bye we wouldnt have been penealised for this?:)

Seem someone post saying Killie will be due to make near £1 million from out games alone this season. 4 games at rugby Park and 50% of an Ibrox gate.

Maybe now they can afford to run with a grass pitch again?
Home team gets 60%, away team 40% i know this when i was involved with Medda when they played Hibs in the Scottish although it might different now. Killie are lifting their pitch to put down 4g no grass

It was a lot worse having to pay that to watch a game on a artificial pitch.

That said, us charging the same is a bit steep IMO, especially with the amount of money we've paid this season to follow the club. I always try and compare it to other games and a few weeks ago, my ticket for Chelsea v Spurs in the Semi of the League Cup final was £25. And that was in the posh stand as well (all stands the same price)

I'll always pay what Rangers want me to so i'm a bit of a walking contradiction but for others I totally understand why they wouldn't pay it. Should be a bit lower IMO.
I'm same as u just pay what it costs been an expensive season but good so far been abroad a couple a times and mostly been enjoying the football feel for others with big family's etc it's no been cheap to watch us the amount of games we've had this season

Was going to go but I wont be paying £27 and tbh subsidising killie.. that's why I refuse to give my cash to any other team. Cuntslive of us ...
Sadly we will sell out our allocation if Dundee hibernian are promoted...

Home team gets 60%, away team 40% i know this when i was involved with Medda when they played Hibs in the Scottish although it might different now. Killie are lifting their pitch to put down 4g no grass
Juniors used to be 50/50 after home club took expenses, paying the ref etc

Did their supporters chief not send a "we're sorry" type message to celtic?
Their chairman was only thinking of the money that they would not get. His own fans turned on him for abstaining. They are no friends of ours.

Are you actually criticising Killie for not voting to put us out of the SPL? The Killie chairman had the vote and he was the only one that did not vote against us. Ross County had just been promoted, had never even played us in a league match yet they saw fit to vote against us. Nobody is more critical of the vermin who did vote against us that day but Killie were not among them.

I've signed up for all home games, so I'll be going. Disappointing that I'll have paid £54 for two cup games against Kilmarnock when ticket prices could have been reduced.

They abstained.Just as bad as the rest in my book

If a few more had abstained then Lawell would not have been able to achieve the required percentage that was needed to put us out of the SPL. An abstention had the same impact as a no vote on that particular day.

30,000 guaranteed sales with the cccs. Killie looking at close to half a million from the gate receipts, they ain’t daft.

Are you actually criticising Killie for not voting to put us out of the SPL? The Killie chairman had the vote and he was the only one that did not vote against us. Ross County had just been promoted, had never even played us in a league match yet they saw fit to vote against us. Nobody is more critical of the vermin who did vote against us that day but Killie were not among them.

he didn't vote for us either , had he voted against us he could've been taken to court by the shareholders for making a decision not in the financial interest of the club , they were £10 million in debt at the time and the chairman was hated hence why he didn't vote for us either

Us noble bar72’rs are more than getting our moneys worth for the first time in a long time!

Me and a couple of mates were speaking about this after the game on Saturday. I haven’t counted it properly yet but I must be getting pretty close to the price of a Bar72 ST with all the extra games I’ve paid for

he didn't vote for us either , had he voted against us he could've been taken to court by the shareholders for making a decision not in the financial interest of the club , they were £10 million in debt at the time and the chairman was hated hence why he didn't vote for us either
That's exactly what happened

I'm not paying that price. That is a scandal.

Aye ok, if we get thru we can play another away game paying thru the nose and make it difficult for ourselves when all well hear or read is a match thread of bozos moaning like fuuk.

Pay the fuukin money and watch yer team

They're pricing themselves out of a decent crowd.

£18 - £20 would have been more realistic and far more attractive to many.

End of the day, the number of empty seats will talk loudest.

Do you know what allocation killmarknock have been giving?

No idea. This is from the email;

Unfortunately, your Season Ticket seat will not be available for this game, due to the increased away support allocation and amendments to segregation areas, as per competition rules. We will allocate an alternative seat, collect payment and post out a paper ticket as your smartcard will not be activated. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this allocation change may cause.

No idea. This is from the email;

Unfortunately, your Season Ticket seat will not be available for this game, due to the increased away support allocation and amendments to segregation areas, as per competition rules. We will allocate an alternative seat, collect payment and post out a paper ticket as your smartcard will not be activated. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this allocation change may cause.
So if tht is the case if we draw Celtic at home or away. Who ever is the away team will get more tickets this right? Rarther than just the 850 they have had at the last league games?

So if tht is the case if we draw Celtic at home or away. Who ever is the away team will get more tickets this right? Rarther than just the 850 they have had at the last league games?

Under Scottish Cup rules the away allocation can be upto 20% of stadium capacity subject to police eetc approval The most they would get is the Broomloan and we get the old League allocation at their place if away

30,000 guaranteed sales with the cccs. Killie looking at close to half a million from the gate receipts, they ain’t daft.

Less chance of a sell-out crowd at this price as well so less hostile atmosphere.

Scottish football summed up, not a care about the fans or the product so long as some wee shitty provincial club can get their hands on a few quid.

My season ticket is in the Main Stand, section MLF. Usually this ticket is valid for all home games but I received an email yesterday about purchasing my seat. Anyone know if this sections tickets are activated for Cup replays?

Back