Pedro’s latest comments

Yeah mate, 4-0 and 5-0 parkhead while shrugging your shoulders is all good.

Getting beat off Hamilton at home, St Johnston at home, Kilmarnock home and Away, Dundee away, all fine and dandy.

That 5-0 drubbing at Parkhead where before the game he shrugs his shoulders and tells us all "I just stand on the sidelines" as he sent the team out to get pumped when they won the league is the worst result in my Lifetime and was the angriest I have ever been at a football match.

Murty should have been chased and banned from Ibrox after that match.

Levels above Pedro, he wasn't and never will be levels above anyone.

Thank god we never had to go to the paedo dome with Caixinha as manager.

Just not as much a embarrassment as Murty.

What planet are you on?

From the minute Caixinha opened his gob in his first pre match press conference and started talking about how we would need to watch out for Hamilton's danger man Dougie Imrie he was a constant and unrelenting embarrassment.

Can you back that up with proof mate, just wondering how you are so sure.

He signed waaay to quickly after Pedro arrived. Pedro would have had no idea who RJ was prior to his arrival. The fact he arrived on a free suggests the deal was spoken about before Pedro arrived. Never seen Pedro sign anyone else like RJ tbh so that is where I am getting it from.

Murty was a better Rangers manager than Pedro...

The only reason Pedro doesn't have the fuckings on his CV Murty has is because he couldn't even put together a body of evidence that could keep him here long enough for us to be fucked

Pedro had a really favorable set of fixtures during his time with us, we barely had a test during the time he was here.

Anyone that thinks Pedro was our worst manager has a short memory and has forgotten McCoist.

Also Warburton was more embarrassing, nothing Pedro done was as embarrassing as that pish Warburton came out with lately.

I claimed from day one that he was a total clown and I was proved right

The man was a baw hair away from taking Cruz Azul to their first championship in a long long time. So he’s clearly not a clown, absolutely not suited to life in charge of Rangers, but believe it or not he does exist outwith Rangers.

Incidentally we used to get weekly updates on Pedro when he joined Cruz Azul because they initially struggled and kept spilling points, then they started putting the wins together and there wasn’t a fucking peep out of anyone for months on end until they narrowly missed out on the title. When it comes to Pedro, I really struggled to tell the difference between a good number of posters on here, and the Scottish media.

What planet are you on?

From the minute Caixinha opened his gob in his first pre match press conference and started talking about how we would need to watch out for Hamilton's danger man Dougie Imrie he was a constant and unrelenting embarrassment.

I am a bit more embarrassed when before an old firm game, in which they can win the league and days after we were embarrassed by them, our Manager stands in front of the cameras shrugs his shoulders and says "I just stand on the sidelines" then proceeds to stand chewing his zip staring into the ground for the next 90 mins as we are raped 5-0.

Little bit different to a manager bumping up an opposition player.

Say what you want about Pedro but 3 of our best players this year were his signings , AM, DC and RJ.

Signed during his reign yes but I would really only give him full credit for Candeias. It's well known that Jonatan Johansson identified Morelos, and I doubt Pedro would've had much, if any, knowledge of Jack before he arrived.

I am a bit more embarrassed when before an old firm game, in which they can win the league and days after we were embarrassed by them, our Manager stands in front of the cameras shrugs his shoulders and says "I just stand on the sidelines" then proceeds to stand chewing his zip staring into the ground for the next 90 mins as we are raped 5-0.

Little bit different to a manager bumping up an opposition player.

Mate.

Pedro is the most embarrassing chapter in our history.

Standing in a hedge arguing with Rangers fans hours after getting dumped out of Europe by the 4th best team in Luxembourg is my lasting memory of that absolute turkey of a manager.

An unmitigated disaster of an appointment.

I’ve noticed they’ve started to sneak women’s football onto then BBC Sport Football page all the time. I’ve nothing against women’s football but sorry it has a totally different fan base and shouldn’t be on the same page as men’s football.

Yeah Sky do it too even more annoying when they put something like "Barca sign x" or "Man City complete deal for x" and when I click on it, it's some bird. Clickbait bullshit.

Don’t think it’s fair to judge Murty (ghastly as that time was) against full time managers. He was a stop gap that went on too long, never a bona fide manager.

Signed during his reign yes but I would really only give him full credit for Candeias. It's well known that Jonatan Johansson identified Morelos, and I doubt Pedro would've had much, if any, knowledge of Jack before he arrived.
Who brought Johansson to our club?

Sick of this pish. He's old fashioned, like myself. I've no time for women's football but I'm not sexist. I love women's beach volleyball ffs, watch it whenever I can.

It's England who started all this woman's football craze cause they have to seem the greatest at everything. They've got a good team and put a couple former players in charge and as usual boast about how good the team is. So cause they keep babbling on about them the game gets more and more attention so most clubs feel they need to have a woman's team so they look like a club who are keeping up the times and don't want to be viewed as sexist

Pedro was disaster for us, but he was/is better mgr than McCoist or Murty , Pedro and leGuen are on a par though. Both crap here

So all other managers identify every signing on their own?
Why on earth do clubs employ scouts then?
We should sack them all and use the money on signing more of the players the manager identifies
JJ was definitely the catalyst for signing Morelos but it was still the manager's decision
Crediting him only with his poor signings while discounting the good ones makes it look like you have a bit of an agenda

Pedro was disaster for us, but he was/is better mgr than McCoist or Murty , Pedro and leGuen are on a par though. Both crap here

You only have to look at McCoist and Murty's post Rangers manager appointments to realise that
McCoist couldn't get another job and Murty went back to youth coaching

So all other managers identify every signing on their own?
Why on earth do clubs employ scouts then?
We should sack them all and use the money on signing more of the players the manager identifies
JJ was definitely the catalyst for signing Morelos but it was still the manager's decision
Crediting him only with his poor signings while discounting the good ones makes it look like you have a bit of an agenda

He spunked the best part of £7m on Pena, Herrera, Cardoso and Alves, and delivered some of the most embarassing results in our history. So yes, I probably do have an agenda. I think he's shite.

He spunked the best part of £7m on Pena, Herrera, Cardoso and Alves, and delivered some of the most embarassing results in our history. So yes, I probably do have an agenda. I think he's shite.
£7million on just fees. Another £5/6 on wages and pay offs.

He banned green boots though! Plus the transitional phases thing.

The sooner we all forget about Pedro’s dreadful period at Rangers, the better
Not really possible as anytime he farts we have someone desperate to post it. I've genuinely no hard feelings towards him wasn't his fault the board thought he was the right man. I'd rather see him doing well than falling to bits just because he didn't do it here.

Tough one betweem PLG, Ally and Pedro. PLG gets Europe as a big tick so he can have a pass for that.

Ally or Pedro? Dead heat for me. Pedro's time was shorter, with zero achievements to note, Allys time was longer with a few respectable moments (had us top of the league for half a season, beat Celtic twice the same season) but an absolute litany of footballing howlers, none quite as bad as Progres, but way more numerous. His record in cup competitions. Jesus christ. Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, Dundee Utd. And they're all before demotion.

Lads, Ally McCoist was our worst ever manager and it’s not even close.

Context is massive though.

Under normal circumstance McCoist is seeing out a season in the top flight despite us being run by Whyte, going into admin, having minimal spend in the summer and making a bosman addition in January.

Pedro couldn't even see out a season despite being given a decent chunk of cash to spend in the summer and carte blance to rip up and rebuild a squad in his own design - Pedro worked at Rangers in circumstance McCoist could only dream about - in theory he isn't even lasting long enough to then be as shit as McCoist was in the lower leagues if the same circumstance had happened during his tenure.

Back