QoS troll Rangers in their Twitter account

I firmly suspect that officials and management at QOS had no hand in this tweet, someone though (probably an office junior) has crossed the line and taken a wee liberty.

Honestly get a grip haha it’s a fucking tweet not like they stormed Ibrox and held Jimmy Bell hostage.

Apathetic my hole, not a greeting face wee lassie more like.

No one likes us we don’t care eh.
Again we have incredible irony, you are literally greeting over my post.....making up hostage scenarios like a wee drama queen lassie.

I thought it was quite funny
Same mate, I thoroughly enjoy the rest of Scottish football peddling the line that we are favoured by the officials, doesn't bother me because it's so evidently true..........

Well it's not really.

Same mate, I thoroughly enjoy the rest of Scottish football peddling the line that we are favoured by the officials, doesn't bother me because it's so evidently true..........

Well it's not really.

Looks like you've took it hard.

Hope you're ok.

Again we have incredible irony, you are literally greeting over my post.....making up hostage scenarios like a wee drama queen lassie.

Well, I'm not greeting, frankly, I just think your embarassing the majority of the Rangers support with your pussy comments about a fucking tweet.

Well, I'm not greeting, frankly, I just think your embarassing the majority of the Rangers support with your pussy comments about a fucking tweet.
Frankly, I don't really care what you think about my comments.
If you are happy to sit back and let no-marks have free reign then batter in, enjoy yourself, I'll be putting no money in their coffers, remember that's what my original comment was.
Still think you're greeting though, resorting to swear words to a fellow Bear for having an opinion, now remind me who's embarrassing the support?

Frankly, I don't really care what you think about my comments.
If you are happy to sit back and let no-marks have free reign then batter in, enjoy yourself, I'll be putting no money in their coffers, remember that's what my original comment was.
Still think you're greeting though, resorting to swear words to a fellow Bear for having an opinion, now remind me who's embarrassing the support?

Theres been a Tweet!

Phone the polis.

Beat it mate it's a joke. Do you think anyone really takes it seriously? The fact it's a joke that's been made by Rangers fans and players also points to you being a wet blanket.

Theres been a Tweet!

Phone the polis.

Beat it mate it's a joke. Do you think anyone really takes it seriously? The fact it's a joke that's been made by Rangers fans and players also points to you being a wet blanket.
Careful he'll start posting about "irony" pretending to know what it means.

Theres been a Tweet!

Phone the polis.

Aye, that's what I said, phone the polis, horrendous patter that.
I don't mind any banter from any fan in Scotland but clubs should handle themselves with a bit more dignity.
I'm being a wet blanket? For hoping Dumfries Bears don't put money into QOTS? that doesn't even make sense, i'm happy for you to find it fun whatever floats your boat.

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.
Rangers have been awarded SIX penalties in their last three games.
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children.. :eek::eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A few on here most definitely need their hole..

Latest posts

Back