No ban for Power

"Insufficient evidence..." Really.?

15y653s.jpg

Power & McGinn decisions are an utter fücking disgrace.

I'm not surprised at the decision in isolation, because the whole thing is a farce, but I'm surprised they didn't take this as it's an open goal to try and appear 'balanced'. The fact that they haven't is almost like making a statement.

Hibs player got banned for 2 matches for the tackle on Izaguirre which from reading match reports sounded bad but doesn't really look as bad when you view footage of it

High foot, studs up...but no action.
SFA are w@nks of the highest order.

The Killie Bruce lee gets to walk free.

What makes it even worse is that were was a red card in South America for a guy being kicked in the head.

Yet players are allowed to kick a certain teams players in the head.

So defence exhibit A for shagger is a photo of Powers challenge. Case over. Then again it’s one rule for us.......

That decision is ridiculous, obviously. Studs up 6 foot off tge ground into an opponent’s face. Madness.

But, if anyone hasn’t seen the Paul McGinn elbow, check that out. Worst I’ve seen this season, how the fùcking hell on earth that can pass without further punishment beggars belief.

Both utterly ludicrous calls. Flung onto the growing pile of ludicrous calls amassed already this season.

Back