No ban for Power

Scottish football is totally f.ucked

This CO farce and the inconsistency is not acceptable

Stevie G will look at this and say it’s impossible to win a league title with the SFA behaving like this

He will realise what he is up against and people like him will not accept it.

If McGregor ban is not rescinded f.uck knows where we go from here

Lieswell has the SFA in his pocket

It’s corrupt and after today no one can say it isn’t :mad::mad::mad:

So do we await the citation for Jack,sticking the head on powers stutds?
Astonishing,astounding,embarrassing,and we have to accept this blatant bias?.

It's now time for the club to speak out. This is a disgrace. Morelos gets a 3 game ban for basically fcuk all and this Yahoo piece of filth is allowed to kick our players on the face?

The fact they are claiming "insufficient evidence" is just a joke though. Rangers, if they had a spine, should be going to town on them.

Alan Power escapes SFA ban for tackle on Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack

SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte has reached a verdict on the incident after reviewing footage.

Fucking disgraceful

A f*cking roundhouse kick to the dome isn't a red card, wow.

It's all well people saying well he'll be fine to play against THEM, The McGregor wannabe will do "fooking nuttin" against the thaigs as he idolises them, and he certainly won't be throwing himself in to challenges TRYING to injure players.

To be honest this isn’t as bad as it seems. Mainly because:

1) he can play against the scum
2) it just further highlights the absolute joke of a system and the bias invoked in it, more ammo for the club to use.

Regarding point 2, it's irrelevant beause we won't. No one at the club has shown they will do anything other than releasing a pointless statement.

I know it means he can play the Scum which could work out for us, however the point is that we deserve to be treated fairly and it's blatantly not happening.

Does the compliance officer have to provide justification for these non citations?

I’d posted earlier I’d heard there was no ban for power as the CO “ didn’t have enough evidence “ to cite him. I took it with a pinch of salt but Fck me , they are shitting on us from a great height now .

Power & McGinn decisions are an utter fücking disgrace.

I'm not surprised at the decision in isolation, because the whole thing is a farce, but I'm surprised they didn't take this as it's an open goal to try and appear 'balanced'. The fact that they haven't is almost like making a statement.

I can believe the power one as it's involving us but the St Mirren one was a clear assault. It's a complete joke.

I don't know what more they need to do for our board to speak out.

Blatant inconsistency? Or corruption? Time the question was asked.

Nothing now surprises me about decisions regarding our games but from a neutral viewpoint how can any referee with fully functioning eyesight and half a brain look at that elbow by McGinn and deem it not to be a red card, and then for the decision to be endorsed by the Compliance Officer process is completely and utterly staggering IMO.

There are many things ruining football in Scotland but this wholly hideous "Compliance" Officer process tops all of them. We are going to be fed a weekly diet of this garbage until the season ends - it's horrendous.

Good news in all honesty as he's one of Kilmarnock's most effective players. Laughable decision though. Power is clearly going for the ball but even if there was no contact I'd be still looking for a red card. It is dangerous play.

The St Mirren player couldn't have been done as they would then have to do Power as well, even the SFA couldn't spin their way out of that one.

Good news in all honesty as he's one of Kilmarnock's most effective players. Laughable decision though. Power is clearly going for the ball but even if there was no contact I'd be still looking for a red card. It is dangerous play.

Seriously, how the phuck can you say he's clearly going for the ball.
He knew exactly what he was doing going into a challenge like that.

Ask Graham Dorrans what he thinks of the mentally challenged rhat.

NS.

Consistency is the thing here. Unlike refs (who i have sympathy for - they have a very difficult job), the compliance officer has the luxury of time as well as replays to look at each incident in great detail. Now, what is the difference between McGregor, Power, Siminovic and Brown? All were dangerous play. Imo, if 1 gets done they all need done. Just pathetic....

Look, preparing myself for incoming but the rules are if the ref sees it and deals with it, compliance officer can’t do anything unless it’s simulation or mistaken identity. So it’s pretty clear cut with him already having been booked.

The problem is when we don’t know what the referee feels like saying they’ve seen and conveniently forgetting about. We all know how that works out.

In summary, not bitter at this as it’s within the rule but I AM bitter about the rules and the whole scenario.

Laughable. And no action on the McGinn one is just unbelievable.

I was one of the few who thought McGregor deserved his ban but compared to these incidents he doesn't. We're being treated differently, simple as that.

Look, preparing myself for incoming but the rules are if the ref sees it and deals with it, compliance officer can’t do anything unless it’s simulation or mistaken identity. So it’s pretty clear cut with him already having been booked.

The problem is when we don’t know what the referee feels like saying they’ve seen and conveniently forgetting about. We all know how that works out.

In summary, not bitter at this as it’s within the rule but I AM bitter about the rules and the whole scenario.

Hibs player?

1. He plays against the soap dodgers.
2. Not a hope in Hell Shagger's getting a ban now, if he does there has to lawyers involved as it's blatant as Fuk!!

The referee saw the hibs player Johnson foul izzguerre , booked him .

Compliance officer still cited him and today he got a two game ban !

So they are not even hiding it anymore!
Why should they?

Two blatant offenses and neither gets pulled up…what are you supposed to think?
It’s just not possible now to get fairness anymore.
Trial by TV idiots…is what we have and will have untill some ‘people’ speak up!
The ball is well and truly burst!!

Just despondent with it all…………

So defence exhibit A for shagger is a photo of Powers challenge. Case over. Then again it’s one rule for us.......

McGregor's defence exhibit A should be the deliberate boot in the groin from Ferguson which was deemed no more than a yellow. Remember the precedent for upgrading yellows to red has already been set.

Well, it's open season on Rangers players. The club must do something.because someone will get seriously injured soon

if that is not endangering an opponent I dont know what is , as for the st mirren one , it should be resulting in a night in the cells .

Insufficient evidence, i.e; no 19th Century Terrorist tramp highlighted or brought it up continuously in order to get the players suspended.

Only happens when you are a Rangers player.

These corrupt scumbags are taking the absolute **** out of us and we continue to just lie there and accept it. It doesn't help when our own ex players side with the haters, although that's no excuse for the blatanted cheating and hatred of our football club.

Back