No ban for Power

There was little or no media frenzy surrounding the dangerous tackle , no surprise she weasels out of citing the player.
Tbh the st mirren player assaulting with a forearm smash is ludicrous to be let off with.

There is in your face corruption , there's zero need for compliance officer .

I know it means he can play the Scum which could work out for us, however the point is that we deserve to be treated fairly and it's blatantly not happening.

He won't tickle the bheggars. The last time we heard Kilmarnock were going to go to the piggery and get a result. They were smashed 5-0. The bheggars will win at the weekend, Kilmarnock are awful and the last two matches against them show that - we've only got ourselves to blame.

The point here is that the compliance officer and the whole of the governing bodies within Scottish football are taking the absolute lady's front bottom out if us.

As someone mentioned earlier wouldn’t be surprised if Clark left Power out of beggars game to keep him fresh for another assault on us in the replay

"Insufficient evidence..." Really.?

15y653s.jpg
Nani got a straight for much less

Ridiculous decision

If ever there was a case of endangering an opponent this is it

I'm glad Killie will be full strength against the bheasts on Sunday though, we need to put the pressure on them big time as this is a pivotal game for them

The McGinn one is crazy, as clear a red as you'll see. Tbh I didn't think Powers was a red as there was no intent, but the lack of consistency is truly hopeless.

An absolute joke. Some of the recent decisions by the CO have been nothing short of ludicrous.

As a few have said, kind of good that he can play on Sunday but that is not really the point.

We need clarity and fairness for all.

We are certainly not getting that at the moment.

Ridiculous decision

If ever there was a case of endangering an opponent this is it

I'm glad Killie will be full strength against the bheasts on Sunday though, we need to put the pressure on them big time as this is a pivotal game for them

They got pumped 5-1 at the Piggery last time out despite being top of the table at the time.

Don’t expect a different outcome.

Time for this joke of a compliance officer to be called out on her shite every week.

The only things she's compliant with are Liewell's instructions.

If a straight leg to the face is not a red card then mcgregors straight leg to the leg is a yellow at worst!!

If mcgregor gets a ban then it’s cheating to the highest order and blatant

Remember when Brown was supposed to be banned in a match against us, they used a less aggressive tackle from Halliday that went unpunished to justify him being let off.

Campaign fronted by the Record. He got let off.

McGregor simply cannot be banned for this, the club really need to be putting up a big fight.

Seriously, how the phuck can you say he's clearly going for the ball.
He knew exactly what he was doing going into a challenge like that.

Ask Graham Dorrans what he thinks of the mentally challenged rhat.

NS.

His eyes are focused on the ball at all times. There's absolutely zero evidence to suggest he meant to make contact with Jack's face. Anyway, whether he did or not is irrelevant as either way it's a red card offense for me.

I think the statement of 'insufficient evidence' is actually more baffling than the decision not to offer Power a ban, what more evidence do they need?

"Insufficient evidence" apparently...…...farce!! How McGinn got away with it is mindboggling

To preserve parity with the disgusting Simunovic challenge on the young Hibs player where there was also "insufficient evidence". The whole CO thing is a farce but will be preserved because it is designed to assist one club, and one club only.

Our club should be demanding an end to trial by television, and this Compliance Officer sham.

We are the only club that is consistently shafted by this farce.

Reactions: TNT
Alfie's misdemeanours come nowhere near the severity of the thuggery that have avoided any further sanction. That's the reality of this system seems to be the complete incompetence of those running it or perhaps their corruption (perhaps both).

Andy Newport
@AndyNewportPA

·
3m

Latest from the compliance officer

No action to be taken against Kiilie's Alan Power for kick to Ryan Jack's face

No action to be taken against St Mirren's Paul McGinn for forearm smash on Cammy Smith

Alan Power's 'tackle' was reckless and endangered another player. I can accept that kicking Jack in the face was not the intention, he went for the ball, but this matters not, was a sending off and the compliance officer's decision is just wrong.

The McGinn 'assualt' concerns me more. This was horrific. Not attempt to play the ball, no reason for his forearm to be in that position naturally, simply a cowardly and deliberate attempt to hurt an opponent. Cast you mind back to big Dunc and Joke McStay. McGinn's assualy was much, much worse.

Neither Collum, 5 yards away, nor the Compliance Officer consider this worthy of serious punishment. Sam apparently for Police Scotland.

The issue with the Compliance approach it that it remains subjective and private. Not a fan of cosnpiracy theories but the latest set of decisions cause too much concern

Enough is enough! Surely the manager/board must address the Compliance officer issue? There is no way in the world Powers challenge was not a red. Time to listen to the Rangers support.

No surprise when you consider Alfie getting kicked in the head then gets sent off, just shows the whole system is an utter joke and extremely embarrassing for Scottish football.

After the latest farce involving the SFA and the compliance officer, what can the board do about it?

If it wasn't already then its now perfectly clear we are playing to a different rule book to everyone else.

Our players are fair game to be assaulted with no fear of punishment while any hint of a bad challenge from one of ours is scrutinised and punished retrospectively if it wasn't at time. Most of time the ref can't get a cars out quick enough.

As we have also seen statements do nothing apart from land fines on our doorstep whilst others can say what they like

Can the board raise a complaint with the whole stinking set up with Fifa / Uefa or take SFA to C.A.S over it? What would the repercussions of these actions be?

Enough is enough, the board need to act now and highlight this corrupt shambles of an organisation

Alan Power's 'tackle' was reckless and endangered another player. I can accept that kicking Jack in the face was not the intention, he went for the ball, but this matters not, was a sending off and the compliance officer's decision is just wrong.

The McGinn 'assualt' concerns me more. This was horrific. Not attempt to play the ball, no reason for his forearm to be in that position naturally, simply a cowardly and deliberate attempt to hurt an opponent. Cast you mind back to big Dunc and Joke McStay. McGinn's assualy was much, much worse.

Neither Collum, 5 yards away, nor the Compliance Officer consider this worthy of serious punishment. Sam apparently for Police Scotland.

The issue with the Compliance approach it that it remains subjective and private. Not a fan of cosnpiracy theories but the latest set of decisions cause too much concern

You make some good points , I will add , no trial by T.V for McGinn .

The corruption is so blatant now they are not even trying to hide it ,if that happens at the other end of the pitch with Morelos ... well we all know what happens, shower of inept c*nts

Club have to respond we've got two players suspended for lesser challenges,simple as that

Back