Are We As Supporters Got The Guts To Take Less Away Tickets

Twosignals

We’re getting shat on from all Teams, plus Liewells Puppets, why on God’s name are we as a Support not taking action of our own against these Rabid Scum as the Club will do nothing, but be quiet dignified Presbyterians. We’ve got the ability to bring other teams to task, and let THEM pressurise the Corrupt SFA by not taking as many Away Tickets. We have the power to Stand Up For Our Club, if not be willing to accept all the shit that will come our way from the Republican Brigade!

No chance will an away boycott work.
Not once have I used the word Boycott, take less tickets = same stewarding, and in consequence higher expenditure for what’s paid in ticket sales. The Club itself should cut the amount of away tickets.

I genuinely think people are just wanting an excuse not to follow the team.

When I was going week in, week out, we 'boycotted' Tannadice and it worked to an extent. Unfortunately some scabbed.
Seven years ago to the day we went through a process which nearly ended with the dissolution of our club, why after fighting for so long should we now deny fans the chance to watch Rangers?

Nope we don't have the mentality for it, nor do the club have the bottle to refuse to take away tickets.

Look at the mess away to Dundee Utd, the "ive not missed a game in years" brigade couldn't look at the bigger picture.

Not got the bottle to take away tickets for Rangers fans...whit?

See when we hopefully get the sheep in the next round what do you think will piss them off more the Rangers support bursting at the seams lording it up after beating them or us refusing tickets that they would sell anyway?

Last edited:
Not once have I used the word Boycott, take less tickets = same stewarding, and in consequence higher expenditure for what’s paid in ticket sales. The Club itself should cut the amount of away tickets.

Regardless of what terminology you used, it simply won't happen. We have too many fans who want to go and support the team.

Don’t see what benefit this would give us apart from make us look petulant.
If this was ever going to happen it should have we we came up from Div 1, that time has passed.
The argument is with the SFA (run by the poets) and their inconsistency with ‘compliance’.
That argument should come initially in the form of a statement seeking clarification on a number of issues.
1. Why is there not a level playing field applied to all clubs when retrospective punishment is used.
2. How can the compliance officer be impartial when she has clear links to the beasts?
3. How can statements by our club, and others, merit punishment yet statements from the beasts merit none?
4. What is the process behind a player being cited? Who decides?

That’s 4 simple questions I can think of, there may be others but for me they cover the basic fundamentals of this compliance nonsense unfairness!

just look at the amount of greeting and wailing when we cut the mentally challenged allocation,,we had plenty on here moaning because their day at the piggery was cancelled ,,, sorry to say but within a good section of our support, the club comes a distant second to their entitlement

I'd rather go and support my team than not take up tickets.

Same for me.

Tbh the infighting from some (on both sides it had to be said) is getting a bit tedious. You just need to look at how quickly spares are snapped up on this forum alone to see that a reduction or any boycott would never happen.

Nope we don't have the mentality for it, nor do the club have the bottle to refuse to take away tickets.

Look at the mess away to Dundee Utd, the "ive not missed a game in years" brigade couldn't look at the bigger picture.
Plus when boycotting SD,
Think of the weans, they want a top brigade

The best way to take revenge on any football club is on the park.

And a lot of us like to be there to see it happen.

Unfortunately, as the last week shows, we're not going to be allowed to beat these teams "on the park". Support your team by witholding the thing they need most to compete, money! Asking for change, whilst blindly accepting what's going on seems a bit contradictory. Why should other clubs/SFA etc see our point of view?, they're getting all of the benefits with none of the consequences!

just look at the amount of greeting and wailing when we cut the mentally challenged allocation,,we had plenty on here moaning because their day at the piggery was cancelled ,,, sorry to say but within a good section of our support, the club comes a distant second to their entitlement

People spending all their wages travelling up and down the country to support Rangers, people using up their personal time to run supporters clubs and buses to said games. What fucking entitlement is that ?

Right so one clubs fans not going to away games, is going to shake up the whole of Scottish football ? That’s crazy talk

Take Kilmarnock for example, they've made almost £1m from us this season. Obviously they'd rather that in their pockets than not having it.

It would be a start, I'm sick of this attitude of, we can't do anything so we need to accept it. We accept the sh*t we get because we don't challenge it.

And as another poster has pointed out above, the 4 seasons spent in the lower leagues shows they can get by without our away support boosting attendances 1 or 2 times per season.
Difference between getting by and being funded by Rangers fans.

2 League games and 2 cup ties at Kilmarnock this season will see them post a relatively healthy profit I'd wager.

We had a chance to put a marker down in 2013 and failed to do so.

Granted, family circumstances change over the years so probably easier for me to suggest we refuse take tickets for away games whereas previously I'd be at as many away games as tickets would allow.

If Rangers requested less tickets the clubs would just sell direct to our fans.

Will never work.

Take Kilmarnock for example, they've made almost £1m from us this season. Obviously they'd rather that in their pockets than not having it.

It would be a start, I'm sick of this attitude of, we can't do anything so we need to accept it. We accept the sh*t we get because we don't challenge it.
Change your pitch to something we like or we’ll stop going to games, pathetic

Sorry but as much as I hate given the parasites money. We simply cannot afford to take a lesser allocation at away games we need alll the support we can get and stopping them getting 10 is a must!

Why is it wrong to want to support your team everywhere? Get a grip.

Because there is a bigger picture than that individuals needs. We as a support moan like %^*& about everything that happens to us but we are our own worst enemy. If we were to pick a few games and give a show of strength by boycotting these clubs then we we would soon be in a better place

#Strength through unity

How else do you propose we get a level playing field in this country?

Continue funding people who hate us? Pathetic.
Couldn’t give a %^*& about other clubs hating us, that comes with the territory. As for the SFA change needs to be forced at board level, unsure if the club is in the process of trying to force this change or not

People spending all their wages travelling up and down the country to support Rangers, people using up their personal time to run supporters clubs and buses to said games. What fucking entitlement is that ?
we all spend our wages and put our time into rangers ,, but when we are continually being done wrong some of us say enough is enough, it hurts us as much as it hurts yourself and others that we cannot support our team in other places, but in the bigger picture it is a sacrifice i and others are prepared to make for the greater good our of club and our support in general,, you, of course, are more than welcome to see things differently from myself

Back