A Liverpool legend now he's blue

Best way is to get sharing. I don't do twitter
Neither do I mate.

For those who do - let's get this sharing big time.

To not have had a proper song for our manager as we start to approch the back end of the season is very poor.

This one ticks the boxes. Share the f.uck out it bears !!

Reactions: WBD
Don't let this drop off the first page.

We have to get this spread far and wide.

I genuinely believe this is the "mangers song" that we can all unite on and get it blasting out from the stands.

We owe it to Steven Gerrard to have a proper song for him. He'll love it !!

I want a night somewhere in Glasgow like the Liverpool fans all have with Jamie Webster belting out the songs with a pint in my hand. It’s an ideal way to get songs up and running
The van Dyke one he did for them was superb.

I want a night somewhere in Glasgow like the Liverpool fans all have with Jamie Webster belting out the songs with a pint in my hand. It’s an ideal way to get songs up and running

Get Robert to do a night in the Louden and film it

One thing I’ve noticed with our support and I’m guilty of it myself is that we seem to have developed a pathological fear of having gaps in songs and will fill each gap in. It’s pointless really :))

Point in case the Defoe song. (HWFG)

I've sung my own Gerrard song in the house so often this season that I sometimes forget no one else knows or sings except me and the weans. It feels like a song we all sing to me. :))

I've nearly sung it at the match a couple of times, before realising no-one else would automatically join in. :))

Sometimes it has extra words, but the gist of it is just singing Stevie Gee on repeat to the tune of let it be.

Niiiiiiiice!
DifferentTenseHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

I like it.

A Liverpool Legend now he's blue, Gerrard, Gerrard

decent

He loves the bears like me and you, Gerrard, Gerrard

decent

We brought him here for 55

With Gary Mac by his side

Doesn't even ryhme !!

Steven Gerrard, The Rangers Manager

doesn't quite sound right idk why, I think the last part is supposed to be 4 words not 3, e.g Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half or Fernando Torres, the Liverpool number nine

It's a good song but the last two lines need a bit of work imo

A Liverpool Legend now he's blue, Gerrard, Gerrard (decent)

He loves the bears like me and you, Gerrard, Gerrard (decent)

With Gary Mac by his side (Doesn't even ryhme !!)

Steven Gerrard, The Rangers Manager (doesn't quite sound right idk why)

It's a terrace chant that's easy to learn and is a far better song for the gaffer rather than he's blue he's white.

It's a terrace chant that's easy to learn and is a far better song for the gaffer rather than he's blue he's white.

Indeed but just imo it could be amended slightly and be better than it is currently for the reasons stated above and I did edit my post since you quoted it.

Indeed but just imo it could be amended slightly and be better than it is currently for the reasons stated above and I did edit my post since you quoted it.
five and side are perfectly acceptable, it doesn't have to be an exact rhyme. You are not the only 1 to comment about the last line, but before you know it, you'll be used to it.

decent

decent

With Gary Mac by his side

Doesn't even ryhme !!

Steven Gerrard, The Rangers Manager

doesn't quite sound right idk why, I think the last part is supposed to be 4 words not 3, e.g Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half or Fernando Torres, the Liverpool number nine

same number of syllables. Cent re half, Man a ger.

five and side are perfectly acceptable, it doesn't have to be an exact rhyme. You are not the only 1 to comment about the last line, but before you know it, you'll be used to it.

As i say mate I like it but I just think it would be better and more catchy if it did rhyme though admittedly I can't think of a perfect line off the top of my head, and the last line sounds better with 4 words imo

What about

What a time to be alive

Steven Gerrard, Gaffer at Ibrox Park

Better or worse ? :))

Listen, if bears decide to adopt the one in the OP fair enough and I will certainly give it my backing if we do :)

Back