Best centre half last 5 years

Best centre half last 5years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's most certainly up there for me. An all rounder and scores some amount of goals aswell. Imagine the amount of red cards he'd get playing for us as he's a dirty bastard, but a winner at all costs.

Chiellini is a great no doubt but I think Ramos just shades it for me. A born winner and done it in an arguably stronger league and on the the world stage too.

Chiellini is a great no doubt but I think Ramos just shades it for me. A born winner and done it in an arguably stronger league and on the the world stage too.

True. I think a Champions League would certainly help Chiellini’s case.

You’re right though about Ramos being a born winner. The type of player everyone wants on their team.

For me I always loved Puyol as a defender. But his all round leadership qualities were pretty much the best of the best. Maldini-esque.

People say Ramos because he's 'cool' but he's a bombscare at times.

Godin is a much more solid defender (Atletico's defensive record was superb).

Ramos is a class act though and is always good to pop up with an important goal.

Excellent defender, no doubt but this is a fuucking embarrassment and simply indefensible. Those laughing about his antics would be ready to kill him if he did this against Rangers.

Reactions: dmg
He is possibly the best centre half of all time. An absolute lady's front bottom but unbelievable defender

Chiellini’s the best defender.

Ramos is the all around better footballer.

I love them both but went for the Italian stallion.

Back