Steven Maclean

His smirking at our players makes me puke.

He pulls us back for a quick corner, yet allows them a quick free kick that gives them a huge 50 yard advantage.

The throw on Worrall just before HT, Fosters lung on Kent and Davidson with his persistent fouling.

The guy is a disgrace.

I can only remember us getting one free kick in the 40th minute. There has been multiple soft free kicks for them, corners for them that were not corners and some dodgy looking offsides against us

He has been awful bordering on cheating. That lunge by Foster that almost cut Kent in half - how he ever thought that wasnt even worthy of a foul , let alone a red card I'll never know - he then gives four fouls in a row to them for the softest of fouls. He's a cheat.

He is scared to referee properly we have seen what happens when you do.
The referees are on a hiding , if they ref properly their performance gets ripped apart by pundits on sport scene and they get called to the SFA to explain their decisions, much easier to give Rangers f’all then it’s an easy job.

It's funny because th dhims accuse him of being pro-Rangers.

The reality is that just like all other officials, he's not good enough.

A very one-sided not good enough. How does that work? ..... he will be another one giving us a massive foul per card disadvantage verses the tims.

Nowhere near as bad as our player's performance.

Slow, boring, no quality, one dimensional, slow tempo..... just shite

Don't talk pish.

We've been the best team by far.

Kamara, Davis, Tav, McCrorie, Candeias have all been productive.

What has been the problem is St Johnstone sitting with 8 men in defence, its something we've struggled against all season long.

They're playing on the break, what we need to do is batter them into submission. But having a Rhat c t as a ref is going to see our play broken down all day long.

Maclean could be second guessing after the last few weeks biased trials by sportscene etc, but I don't think it's intentional cheating.

The refs in this country aren't cheats, they are just shit at their jobs.

Maclean could be second guessing after the last few weeks biased trials by sportscene etc, but I don't think it's intentional cheating.

The refs in this country aren't cheats, they are just shit at their jobs.

I suggest you watch this match again.

A shocking hatchet job by Davidson on Kamara infront of Maclean. He gives the foul and no card, he has let them off with murder.

You know that a ref like maclean contributes massively to that?

Game constantly broken up, allows time wasting, doesnt allow quick free kicks etc.

He was fucking atrocious.
Lets get our own house in order. The ref was shite but we were an embarrssment.

Mince performance from the ref.

Can't be allowed to mask we were horrific and could easily have been beaten.

So obvious we weren’t being allowed that corner.

What’s this guys problem anyway? Is he that that f**king bitter his brother didn’t make it with us?

When you get about 90% of the obvious decisions wrong.

The only conclusion you can draw is that the ref did everything he could to disrupt the flow of the game....and prove he’s not a mason

Last edited:
He is scared to referee properly we have seen what happens when you do.
The referees are on a hiding , if they ref properly their performance gets ripped apart by pundits on sport scene and they get called to the SFA to explain their decisions, much easier to give Rangers f’all then it’s an easy job.

Yes indeed. They'll be no criticism of the ref this week in the papers. Job done Mr McLean.

Back