Halliday didn’t look happy

And a right back and people need to face the fact that Tavernier is a poor defender.
If true that he got up and stormed off up the tunnel before the end of the game he should be fined by the club .

He’s paid a great salary to do a job and see it out , not storm off in a huff during the game . This isn’t Sunday league football it’s a highly paid profession .
I agree if true then I think as I did last season that Halliday is a bit of a dressing room unrest player it will be interesting to see if dressing room stories start to leak again like last season.

Gerrard is doing what loads of managers do. When they spend a lot of money on a player they keep playing and playing them hoping they will come good, trying to justify buying them, instead of playing one or another dependant on form. I don't think Halliday is the answer either but would have him before Barisic every time.

One guy who has transformed himself has been Halliday, he has showed alot of fight and earned his place back in the squad. I would be devastated if I was him... Watching that shit show in midfield and Barasic at LB yesterday and he brings on fucking Middleton and Coulibally who both are absolute hopeless.

One guy who has transformed himself has been Halliday, he has showed alot of fight and earned his place back in the squad. I would be devastated if I was him... Watching that shit show in midfield and Barasic at LB yesterday and he brings on fucking Middleton and Coulibally who both are absolute hopeless.
Aye, you clearly know what you are talking about

I doubt many Rangers fans will be happy with the performance from the team and management yesterday. Why would they? A %^*& up by all of them.

I noticed when Gerrard made his last substitution in coulibaly Andy Halliday got up straight away off the bench and stormed down the tunnel obviously not very happy after sitting for that whole time watching barasic having an absolute mare... I just hope there’s no fall out from this as I’m pretty sure Andy will be brought in for Wednesdays game!

I said at the game I’d have brought Halliday on to replace Davis. We’d completely lost the midfield battle. Taking off mccrorie and leaving Kamara on was also fucking straight out the Michael Beale book of fuckwitism.

So, acting like fud is understandable because Andy is just like us and was really, really angry and 'he hasn't put a foot wrong all season' etc?
He's edging himself closer to the door and only has himself to blame.

He should told the coaching staff to %^*& right off on the way down.

He’s not a LB, he’s a midfielder. Polster who was on the bench is a LB, he’d maybe have come on before Halliday. In fact due to Barsic having a poor game he may start on Wed.

Polster is a right back, and was moved into playing in midfield.And seemingly plays well in both positions.

I said at the game I’d have brought Halliday on to replace Davis. We’d completely lost the midfield battle. Taking off mccrorie and leaving Kamara on was also fucking straight out the Michael Beale book of fuckwitism.
Hahah.

Andy Halliday, the midfield general.

Nearly spat my food out there.

You really think that ? He should’ve told our management to %^*& off ? Are you fucking serious mate ?

There's more than a few on here at either at it or just don't get it. Those who are at it aren't worth the time. If the others, who seem not to understand what is required of a pro, are folk who know Andy Halliday and their views reflect his he's throwing away his supposed dream.

There's more than a few on here at either at it or just don't get it. Those who are at it aren't worth the time. If the others, who seem not to understand what is required of a pro, are folk who know Andy Halliday and their views reflect his he's throwing away his supposed dream.

I know mate. I need to calm down. But no player, even TRUE Rangers greats, were not bigger than the club.

It’s amazing the amount of goodwill that is shown to Halliday on here

All because he was born on the Copland road
He bleeds blue
He’s wan ae us don’t ye know
Amazing how much goodwill is shown towards a Rangers player on a Rangers player?

Not one person in the stadium yesterday thought it was a good idea to take mccrorie off and put coulibally on. Not fucking one. Yet everyone watched a midfield hide, apart from mccrorie at times, and borna shit the bed again.

Halliday isn’t thick, he probably went down the tunnel to calm down away from the spotlight after the utter stupidity shown by our coaching team

This thread isn't about that, though.
I think there's a place for Andy in the squad but if he did act like Billy Big Baws and disrespect the management team he's a fool. He's not a kid, he can't act like one.
I don't believe he did that he did that, and if he did I'd imagine Gerrard would be speaking to him about it. My main argument is that he should be playing ahead of Barisic.

Not one person in the stadium yesterday thought it was a good idea to take mccrorie off and put coulibally on. Not fucking one. Yet everyone watched a midfield hide, apart from mccrorie at times, and borna shit the bed again.

Halliday isn’t thick, he probably went down the tunnel to calm down away from the spotlight after the utter stupidity shown by our coaching team

Coulibaly was fine when he came on.

I don't believe he did that he did that, and if he did I'd imagine Gerrard would be speaking to him about it. My main argument is that he should be playing ahead of Barisic.

Completely different issue mate, and one that a lot of people would have sympathy for at the moment.

Barisic doesn’t get selected for Croatia for nothing and his rangers careers been stop start because of injuries which can have a effect on his whole season

Apart from the OP I’ve not seen anyone mention Halliday ‘disappearing’ down the tunnel. Do we have any verification this actually happened?

It's quite sad that it has reached the stage of speaking about the left back, that wasn't why we dropped points, we dropped points because of rued missed chances and lack thereof. The overall team performance wasn't there. It's always depressing sitting reading the ridiculing of one player. Had Rangers been more creative in the final third and scored, this talk wouldn't be here.

It was a good sub.

McCrorie is no use in these games until he improves his use of the ball.

Coulibaly came on, added a lot of energy and got forward a lot more than McCrorie did. Why the feck would we want a defensive midfielder incapable of going forward when we need a goal against a 9 man defence?

Halliday bleeds blue and you can tell it hurts when we don't win like all of us.

I wouldn't be happy not getting game time especially when Barisic was piss poor

But he's not good enough for us sorry

Barisic doesn’t get selected for Croatia for nothing and his rangers careers been stop start because of injuries which can have a effect on his whole season

He has four caps. He did not make their WC squad. The idea that a player must be good because he plays for a country with a top class team is nonsense. Clearly Croatia have a number of top class players, that does not mean that everyone who plays for them is decent. Bert Konterman had a few caps for The Netherlands.

It was a good sub.

McCrorie is no use in these games until he improves his use of the ball.

Coulibaly came on, added a lot of energy and got forward a lot more than McCrorie did. Why the feck would we want a defensive midfielder incapable of going forward when we need a goal against a 9 man defence?

Of the three midfielders only mccrorie in the 2nd half was trying to drive forward and push the play forward. Davis hid, why the %^*& was Kamara left on when all he did was pass side and back?

Back