Stewart Robertson Interview

Fair play to the club and Robertson for doing this. They've just outlined most of the major gripes that we've had with the whole compliance system this season in particular. I think it strikes the right balance between asking the pertinent questions and hinting at what might be driving the way in which the compliance system is treating us.

My only slight complaint would be the desire to "return to last seasons system". That was just as flawed, there needs to be a root and branch review, not just a bit of tinkering.

Not being sexist or ought, but the fact we are referring to 'she' and 'her' when talking about governing our game, the men's game, is outrageous.

Despite your little disclaimer, that is 100% sexist. The suggestion that a woman is unable - or shouldn't be able - to hold that sort of position because it's men out on the pitch is laughable. She may not be up to the task of actually doing the job, but that's nothing to do with her gender. Kindly get fucked.

Despite your little disclaimer, that is 100% sexist. The suggestion that a woman is unable - or shouldn't be able - to hold that sort of position because it's men out on the pitch is laughable. She may not be up to the task of actually doing the job, but that's nothing to do with her gender. Kindly get fucked.
By a Woman or a man:)

This also applies to Pundits... I would much rather listen to (and watch) Alex Scott than either crocker or walker any day of the week.

Doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know.
There's a difference between fans "knowing" something and the club using its official channel with its Chief Exec making it public. This clearly exerts more pressure than fans on here or on Twitter getting angry and frustrated. We have it confirmed that the club is pretty much in line with fan opinion over this and that they are actively trying to do something about it.

Not being sexist or ought, but the fact we are referring to 'she' and 'her' when talking about governing our game, the men's game, is outrageous.

I have a much bigger problem with the fact that the first responder to controversial disciplinary incidents on a football pitch is a solicitor who is not qualified to adjudicate on such matters.

Don’t give a toss about whether they are male or female honestly.

Whilst I'm glad to see and hear this, and it's long overdue, if we had taken our chances on the pitch this season we'd be ahead of the filth in the league... regardless of the shambolic disciplinary shenanigans in Scotland.

I'm slightly dubious about whether this is a bit of deflection going on. I still cannot warm to Robertson if I'm honest.

Fair play to the club and Robertson for doing this. They've just outlined most of the major gripes that we've had with the whole compliance system this season in particular. I think it strikes the right balance between asking the pertinent questions and hinting at what might be driving the way in which the compliance system is treating us.

My only slight complaint would be the desire to "return to last seasons system". That was just as flawed, there needs to be a root and branch review, not just a bit of tinkering.

Yeah, we were treated unfairly then too. Either the compliance officer watches every minute of every game or do away with it altogether.

Good on Robertson for calling the BBC out. Glad he mentions it's the BBCs decision that they don't come to Ibrox.
We all know that but now other media and bloggers can't say we have "banned" the BBC.

Whilst I'm glad to see and hear this, and it's long overdue, if we had taken our chances on the pitch this season we'd be ahead of the filth in the league... regardless of the shambolic disciplinary shenanigans in Scotland.

I'm slightly dubious about whether this is a bit of deflection going on. I still cannot warm to Robertson if I'm honest.

We could have been better on the pitch but they have been pish for long stretches. The big difference is we’re not on a level playing field.

Best interview I’ve seen from Robertson and should be viewed by every bear .

Bbc Scotland finally called out by a Rangers executive in public no holds barred just in case anyone is in any doubt about how entrenched Pacific quay are in their hatred of one club only.

Well said Stewart Robertson I didn’t know you had it in you and it gives me some confidence at least that someone in our club is standing and fighting our corner .

Very good interview gets his points over well without looking like a sleavering clown. Will the bbc pay any attention?
The system around citing is broken it’s up the clubs and League to fix it not some agenda driven half wit on sport scene or bbc radio/tv.

She has not played the man's game. I take no issue whatsoever with her being a Compliance Officer for the womens game, but as Stewart Robertson mentions, these games are effectively being re-referee'd by a woman, whose experience in the men's professional game could be written on the back of a packet of tabs.

Thought it was pretty good. Clear and concise, told us new things (BBC wanting access to Ibrox but still refusing to interview players or coaches) and hammered home that the BBC is at fault here. Especially the part about using an image of Ryan Jack’s severed head in an article about ticketing, which most outsiders would not believe.

Back