Kilmarnock Statement

Bonnyloyal

The Board of Kilmarnock Football Club wishes to express its dismay at a number of events which occurred during yesterday’s game against Celtic.

During the course of the match our club captain Kris Boyd was struck by a missile thrown from the crowd, a number of Chadwick and Moffat Stand seats were damaged or broken while some Celtic supporters invaded the field of play and confronted our players.

We condemn all of these incidents in the strongest possible terms and reiterate that the safety of all players, staff and supporters is paramount at all times.

Under SPFL Rule H40, Celtic FC will be required to pay for the damage caused to Rugby Park.

Over the course of the day, initial investigations have begun and we will be seeking meetings with Police Scotland and G4S.

Kilmarnock FC is a family club and as a board we continue to work hard to ensure Rugby Park is a safe and welcoming environment for families to enjoy watching football.

We will work with a number of parties, including our leading supporters’ groups, to explore all options to fulfil this goal and maximise the number of Kilmarnock fans cheering the team on at all home matches.

The police should be reviewing their Saturday evening kick off in Edinburgh in the cup. Carnage.

No mention of the performance of Madden, who robbed you by cheating and failing to send off the animal who scored the only goal of the game?

Invading the field of play and confronting opposition players is acceptable to at least one board member of the SFA & SPL. Look no further than this if in any doubt that institutional bias against Rangers FC doesn't end at the BBC.

Sectarian abuse, coin throwing and jumping on the park to confront Kilmarnock players

Wonder what'll happen to them, maybe a stern warning?

The Board of Kilmarnock Football Club wishes to express its dismay at a number of events which occurred during yesterday’s game against Celtic.

During the course of the match our club captain Kris Boyd was struck by a missile thrown from the crowd, a number of Chadwick and Moffat Stand seats were damaged or broken while some Celtic supporters invaded the field of play and confronted our players.

We condemn all of these incidents in the strongest possible terms and reiterate that the safety of all players, staff and supporters is paramount at all times.

Under SPFL Rule H40, Celtic FC will be required to pay for the damage caused to Rugby Park.

Over the course of the day, initial investigations have begun and we will be seeking meetings with Police Scotland and G4S.

Kilmarnock FC is a family club and as a board we continue to work hard to ensure Rugby Park is a safe and welcoming environment for families to enjoy watching football.

We will work with a number of parties, including our leading supporters’ groups, to explore all options to fulfil this goal and maximise the number of Kilmarnock fans cheering the team on at all home matches.

My Killie mate in work said it was the worst ever behaviour by a visiting fanbase.

They could have mentioned the sectarianism but at least a club willing to tell the world what scum they are.

If only more clubs came out with the truth instead of jumping in bed with the bheggars.

What a disgusting club the bheggars are. No doubt Liewell will trot out some bullshit in response to this.

Pity Kilmarnock never mentioned refereeing decisions either.

This will become about “players rights”

The narrative will be the players deserving to work safely.
Coin throwing, singing and pitch invasions will not focus on one club, it will be expanded to include us at Livingston x 2 and the Celtic game at Ibrox.

It will be about “football fans” not “Celtic fans”

Give it a week.

Another club to add to the list who have complained about the antics of the filth support.

There will be no political comment.
There will be very little or no public condemnation from pundits
There will be no police action
There will be no action from the football authorities
There will be no apology from the filth themselves.

In the unlikely event the filth do release a statement - about this incident as opposed to internal child abuse - there will no doubt be the usual soundbites like "a tiny minority", and fan awards.

These scum bastards have been allowed to run riot for too long. They are backed by their agenda driven Fans Against Criminalisation group so they think they are untouchable.

What I witnessed at the weekend where a mob of these fxxkers attacked two Bears in the city centre has me in no doubt they are out of control.

Whether it is spur of the moment anti social/violent behaviour or organised violent behaviour like I believe Saturday's incident was - they believe they will never be held accountable for it.

10 cyber beers to anyone who can find any details of the outcome of the SPFL enquiry into the below vandalism.
%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Damage-to-seats-in-the-South-Stand-is-assessed-at-Motherwell.jpg

Killie's boak inducing, cowardice supporters trust is currently penning apology to peado supporters because of their club's stance.

Standard for those who want to be ruled by scum glorifying terrorists and covering up child abuse

That muppet Weah after the game waving his Celtic badge in killie players faces? Wtf was that about. He’s been there about a month ffs

I hope some one snaps him. Not seen him play but I've seen articles on Sky Sports claiming he's the new hero and already loves the bheggars. There was a picture of him pointing to the badge and being a khunt.

That is after a victory too.

I wonder how they'd have reacted after a loss?

Go home quietly in defeat, like ourselves?
Fucking carnage would have ensued.

Sectarianism is a one way street in this shitpit. They are approximately 20%of the population yet are covered for from all angles. Sickens me to breath the same air

Back