Rodgers with a topper of a story now

giphy-19.gif

The Sun have a link to the Clarke issue but no link for Boyd's - that's because they didn't go with it when it happened three days before.
Kris Boyd was branded an ‘Orange b*****d’ by Celtic fans a week ago with Steve Clarke then labelled a ‘19th Century Terrorist b*****d’ by Rangers supporters.

Scum paper.

Tell you what, if he ever decides he’s had enough of football management he could do worse than to start writing novels because fiction is clearly a strong point for him.

Wonder if that was before or after bears stopping in traffic to tell him what a breath of fresh air he was.

You really have to admire how these bastards to a man come out as one.

Totally oppressed since 1888.

If i had to live in a country like the one this shower talk about...My family and myself would be elsewhere.

One has to ask, why have they stayed and not only that, more of them come into the country that abuses and oppresses them - Funny That?

We/king apologise and we think it's a masterstroke forcing the Tims hand to put out a statement, then these c(u)nts go even more victim big bad huns again with this shit

I don’t get this - why is it a story ? He heard an orange band while putting petrol in his car . Okay I get that . But who cares ? What relevance does it have ? What’s actually going on here ??

I don't get it either, that's a nonsense story and there is not a chance in hell that Wednesday was the first Clarke was called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard at Ibrox.

You know the problem dont you.clarke is stealing the headlines.Brenda doesn't like that.the pair of lying Bastards

Back