Cccs allocation so far

I was almost certain I'd get an Aberdeen ticket after getting none on the latest batch issued for hibs etc in the league. I've only had mwell killie cowdenbeath. Anyone else still on 3?

Yeah still on 3.

Killie, Livi & Celtic next month.

Never got Aberdeen either so hoping for possibly Hearts after the split.

Yeah still on 3.

To be fair, getting one of 700(ish) tickets v the mentally challengeds, much less once you factor in the sponsors, etc, you have done well.

Yes, still on three. Motherwell (which I couldn’t make due to a stag doo ) , St. Johnstone and Kilmarnock. Looks like Kilmarnock again most likely and miss out on Tynecastle which is annoying.

To be fair, getting one of 700(ish) tickets v the mentally challengeds, much less once you factor in the sponsors, etc, you have done well.

Yeah not complaining, got very lucky with that one.

I should get a 4th regardless. Will either be Hearts or Killie.

Still on 3 too. Motherwell, st mirren and killie. Cant wIt for killie away after the split likely. Shambles

Yeah not complaining, got very lucky with that one.

I should get a 4th regardless. Will either be Hearts or Killie.
If things continue and the current number of tickets prevail (after sponsors), say there are 300 tickets available, how long will it take fans to get one? Say there are 20,000 who apply for away games and we get 600 available tickets there a year, is 30 years reasonable?

If things continue and the current number of tickets prevail (after sponsors), say there are 300 tickets available, how long will it take fans to get one? Say there are 20,000 who apply for away games and we get 600 available tickets there a year, is 30 years reasonable?

Virtually impossible to get a ticket for celtic these days, the odds in the ballot are very slim and RSC's get next to nothing.

As great as it was with 7k of us rocking up I'm still happy with the current allocation change despite the fact I'll be lucky to get another ticket there for years to come.

It gives us a huge advantage on the pitch which at the end of the day is what counts.

Yeah still on 3.

I’ve had 3: Killie, St Mirren and Livi, so not gonna lie mate, gonna be pretty pissed if I get Killie again and someone who has already had a “Top 4” gets Hearts

I’ve had 3: Killie, St Mirren and Livi, so not gonna lie mate, gonna be pretty pissed if I get Killie again and someone who has already had a “Top 4” gets Hearts

To be fair to the ticket office they allocated Aberdeen to those who hadn't had a so called big game yet. I'm sure they'll do the same after the split.

Virtually impossible to get a ticket for celtic these days, the odds in the ballot are very slim and RSC's get next to nothing.

As great as it was with 7k of us rocking up I'm still happy with the current allocation change despite the fact I'll be lucky to get another ticket there for years to come.

It gives us a huge advantage on the pitch which at the end of the day is what counts.
I am not happy with it. The chances of us winning there are greatly dimished, which is the opposite of us gaining at Ibrox. I don’t think it makes any difference over the piece but I feel it leaves our players more vulnerable to attack there.

To be fair to the ticket office they allocated Aberdeen to those who hadn't had a so called big game yet. I'm sure they'll do the same after the split.
Hopefully but there will prob be more people than tickets

have had 3 to date , Motherwell Hamilton then Kilmarnock league game .......hopefully get hearts away in split

Kilmarnock (league cup) Hamilton ,Livingston and Aberdeen upcoming SC tie..4 in total from away CCCS.

Killie in the league cup, st johnstone and livi

Then bought a killie away in the scottish cup.
Was really hopin for sheep away bt my lucks been piss poor this season

Motherwell Dundee and Killie so far

Pissed off I didn’t get sheep. Hopefully get hearts after split.

Motherwell , Hearts , Kilmarnock (league) Hamilton on Sunday.

Got additional tickets for both killie cup games.

Motherwell, St Mirren & Killie for me.

Nothing before the split, nothing from increased Hibs allocation or Aberdeen in the cup.

Apparently still 4k still on 3.

Absolutely brutal this year. I will be raging if I get Killie again.

Something has got to change

This Aberdeen ballot shows the ticket office up, there should have been a ballot for Killie in the cup

Motherwell
Cowdenbeath (Scottish Cup)
Livingston
Aberdeen (Scottish Cup)

Have also picked up in additional sales

Kilmarnock (League Cup)
Livingston (1-0 loss)
Kilmarnock (Scottish Cup)

Livi (1st match)
Cowdenbeath (Scottish Cup)
KIlmarnock (Scottish Cup)
HIbs (Second tranche)

We (my sons and I) are in Friends and Family so always get the same allocation.

Absolutely brutal this year. I will be raging if I get Killie again.

Always seem to get Killie , St Johnstone and Livi. Year after year. I presume that this means that Friends and Family is working against us and we only get tickets where (a) there are lots and (b) less of a demand.

Still on 3 as well.

Livingston
Motherwell
Kilmarnock (Scottish Cup away game)
Destined for Killie after the split.

Other people seem to have much better luck than me.

I have only had 2 cowdenbeath and livi. Had the semi in the first ballot. That dont count.

I’ve had those two plus Killie in the cup at the start of the season.

There shouldn’t be anyone left on two.

Back