Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

Jack - Half arsed effort to tackle ferguson cost us - We look as if we're on our holidays in the final third

Absolutely fukin embarrassing. Oh well next year it is as we’ve said every fukin year.

Gerrard will now make a sub.

Even craigan was saying at 1-0 he needs to change it.

Nope our manager stands there and does f all.

Just shockingly poor! they have no winners mentality if they can't even beat that shit! I'm sorry but as much as I like Stevie G, he said he would take the blame if we won zero silverware so he should take the blame for tonight.

If mccrorie was not injured then serious questions need to be asked with the manager cannot beilieve he isnt playing.

Really, really concerning how often we’re playing out this scenario. You get the feeling Gerrard is sitting thinking ‘this is alright, we’ve got territory, creating some opportunities’ but if Morelos isn’t firing on all cylinders, we’ve got nobody ruthless enough. We’re so wedded to 433 that we’ve got hardly any option to change, so he doesn’t. Sickening.

Well well. I’ll say it . We flatter to deceive . We haven’t improved much and this season has been an unmitigated failure. Europe does not hide that domestically it is just as bad as last year. We are no where near winning anything. Disgusted. And the gamble by the board on SG in the first season had only worked for earning extra money. On the park it’s a failure.

Same pish every single season, hate to break it to u guys but see this movie this seaskn hate to tell use guess what we’ll be saying this time next season, absolutely woeful top to bottom

Back