Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

Bottle merchants. Nothing else they can be called. Can’t make one cup final with the budget we have? That is absolutely fukin criminal

Got to love how the only one of our 3 midfielders capable of creating or scoring chances in the final third gets taken off. Got to have two players who create very little on at all times, and we wonder why we cant fucking score against teams that sit back and hit us on the counter

The only consolation is that I never made it to that pish tonight. Feel sorry for those in attendance on a shuteye night where the same old shitebags let the support down.
I'm the same, was ready to head along and didn't. What a shambles we are at times.

What makes it worse is that you know these pricks will lay down to their 19th Century Terrorist masters. No chance of stopping a cup win.

Scunnered. I'm a glass half full type of guy but every game is going to feel like a dead rubber now unless they drop a good few points and we start putting a few wins together.

I thought when they scored after 3 minutes, that was game over but desisted from posting. Christ, we are so clueless and predictable.

Gerrard showing his inexperience yet again.
Of all the managers that I expected to outdo him this season, McInnis wasn't the one I expected. Pathetic again.

We are playing too much “safe “ball,not one leader on the park! not one person wants “responsibility “,far too easy.

its the same as it was before season started,and it was not adressed,we needed a creative player to break down defences,and its still the same watching

Gerrard won't get canned for this but it's the biggest black mark to date. Honestly going out in both cup competitions to the sheep is f*cking chronic.

Get a grip guys ffs! Same folk that chucked in the Scottish national team are the same ones who will chuck us if they scumbags get treble treble . Weak as %^*&. Surrender monkeys

Gerrard entering dangerous territory with the fans now, he's one more bad result away from people wanting rid.

Our greedy Captain squares the ball to Candeias on the 56 minute (who was open) it’s a different ball game, but no, he has to take every Fukin throwin, free kick, shot etc etc.
It was the usual diabolical decision making in the final 3rd. To be honest though I wouldn’t have been confident of candeias scoring either.

Back