Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

Well well. I’ll say it . We flatter to deceive . We haven’t improved much and this season has been an unmitigated failure. Europe does not hide that domestically it is just as bad as last year. We are no where near winning anything. Disgusted. And the gamble by the board on SG in the first season had only worked for earning extra money. On the park it’s a failure.

You're unfortunately very right mate. Our points per game has only improved the smallest amount this season and we've been dumped out of both cups by a pish side. Bar Europe, this season has been no improvement.

Worral was badly out of position for their second goal. He's cost us massively this season with his silly pass earlier in the season.

I’d have still fancied proper Rangers sides to pull this back, but this group of bottlers? I reckon there’s more chance of me winning the lottery twice.

It’s been painfully obvious that this formation doesn’t work against the sheep yet he continues to go with it. Changed it once we went 2 down. Not good enough.

Sore one. When Morelos isn't on form we struggle. We're too reliant on him at times because there's few goals coming from the wingers.

Aberdeen well organised but we've given them two. McInnes is a competent manager, but no world beater.

3-5-2 I think should have been the way to go tonight. The dogs in the street knew what our team/shape would have been. A curveball for that &@£& McInnes to deal with might just have prevented this embarrassment.

Another season over in March. Folk will still make excuses for that shite. Domestically we’ve been absolutely atrocious. Gerrard needs to learn cos he’s been backed so no excuses how he can’t beat that dross at Ibrox

Aye lets blame Mark Allen :rolleyes:
His recruitment in January was pathetic brought us a striker who was never going to replace Morelos and a has been at center mid

We need a center mid that can create and score he fails to do this

We have truly fucked this season up

Now that we virtually have nothing to play for why don't we change things up in the next few weeks? Nothing to lose now

I thought when they scored after 3 minutes, that was game over but desisted from posting. Christ, we are so clueless and predictable.

I know, anyone who's watched us all season knew that was us fu*ked but we still had the head in the sand no surrenderers on here claiming that was mental talk.

We're pish. Maybe ever so slightly less pish than last year but at the end of the day there's not much in it.

At times this set of players can play for years and not get near a goal.

We never shoot from anywhere outside the box

His recruitment in January was pathetic brought us a striker who was never going to replace Morelos and a has been at center mid

We need a center mid that can create and score he fails to do this

We have truly fucked this season up

Thats funny because I didnt see many people thinking that at the time, easy to say now though.

Back