Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

Big summer ahead but Gerrard has to show more. I don't want to be too critical as its his first season in top flight management.

If his end game is eventually taking over Liverpool then his audition isnt going too well so far.

The goodwill for the European run has run out I'm afraid.
Sooner or later we will need to give a manager a couple of seasons to get it right. New manager, massive squad overall, disappointing run of results, sack manager cycle wont get us anywhere.

We look like a physically and mentally weak team.
I though, if nothing else, Gerrard would mould a team with mental strength and a winning attitude.
I couldn’t have been more wrong. This current crop of Rangers players is as weak as water.

We are awful, I'm not disputing that. But this is an incredible refereeing performance. Just staggering.

Gerrard HAS to say something about it surely?

When Gerard switched things up against Villareal by shoehorning Worrall in and giving Katic the shepherd's hook. He and Goldson were unstoppable in the run up, and since then it's been a shit show chopping and changing. It's about the only thing he's been changing, everything else is so fucking predictable.
I agree 100%

I think that one decision had as all saying WTF??

His myopia with Worrall is just weird as %^*&.

He must be one of the least likeable players in recent years.

The manager is responsible for this shit show. He needs to learn from it pronto. This is embarrassing. His 'strategy' to beat the sheep is childish. McInnes is consistently outsmarting him.

Yet again as fans we are being asked to support a group of players who when the going is tough are nothing but a bunch of shirkers.

Not a bit of personal pride, desire or game management.

Utterly unacceptable.

This team are soft would rather we ended this with 9 men rather than this pish

At a crossroads now. Back in top flight, top six side, but bang average and as close to a trophy as I am to licking Helena Christianson's rusty sheriff's badge. We need to consider - all of us from King to fans - how we take next step.

Will be interesting to see what the crowds are like for the rest of the season outwith the Old Firm games

Aberdeen just fucking kicking anything in blue that moves, but Clancy knows what ones to book.

Why do we need to be blaming the refs every fkn week, WE have to be taking the responsibility on the park to make and take chances, we shouldn't be relying on the oponents to have half their team sent off to allow us to win!

The only difference between Gerrard and Murty right now is we've not conceded 5 goals in one game this season and it's depressing that's the only positive I've got left. No final ball anywhere lads.

Sheep b@stards defending as if their lives depended on it. Wish I could say the same for our lot.

At a crossroads now. Back in top flight, top six side, but bang average and as close to a trophy as I am to licking Helena Christianson's rusty sheriff's badge. We need to consider - all of us from King to fans - how we take next step.

Too many of the players me don’t have the mentality.

Starting with the captain. He’s one of our better players but he’s not ‘got it’.

Back