Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

At a crossroads now. Back in top flight, top six side, but bang average and as close to a trophy as I am to licking Helena Christianson's rusty sheriff's badge. We need to consider - all of us from King to fans - how we take next step.

we need significant investment to buy better players and an experienced manager
no cheap short cuts

Disgraceful. That is all.
We are struggling against the sheep, hiv's and mentally challengeds constantly.
Tells me that we don't have the mentality to match them.
They only need to do it against us.

At a crossroads now. Back in top flight, top six side, but bang average and as close to a trophy as I am to licking Helena Christianson's rusty sheriff's badge. We need to consider - all of us from King to fans - how we take next step.

It's a pivotal night when everyone has been found wanting. SG can't trust a number of these players.

At some point, though, we have to take a chance on a manager and let him develop a team. My surprise is we're giving out 4-year contracts to the likes of Jones and Kamara. I really hope there's something more in the Summer.

Sooner or later we will need to give a manager a couple of seasons to get it right. New manager, massive squad overall, disappointing run of results, sack manager cycle wont get us anywhere.

I wasn't suggesting he should be sacked. Should probably have added that to my post.

I honestly believe that Alfredo Morelos needs some form of psychiatric assessment

He's very easily distracted by personal battles with the opposition. Other than the last game against the poets, Scott Brown has put him off his game every time by drawing him into his.

Blame the ref for us being pìsh? Aye ok
Did you see it? Did you watch it? The ref gave them fuckin everything they should’ve been down to 10 or 9 given their foul count yet again.
To the point where Morelos get fouled outside their box he goes down the ref either gives the free kick or books morelos for diving, what does he do, %^*& aw. Wake up.

When they lie down to Timmy in the semi final, they won’t actually care that they’ve gone out.

They got their win over Rangers and that’s their season complete.

Sad really.

Morelos been an absolute joke tonight. Spent more time trying to win free kicks and rolling about the deck than he did actually concentrating on the game.

Time to turn our attention towards the board. The decision making over the past couple of years has been shocking. Do they have any clue about football?

One more season for Gerrard. If he continues to buy shite like Grezda and be ridiculously predictable in formation he may be gone sooner.

McCrorie is the key. The boy has attributes that our other midfielders don't have. He gives reassurance to the back 4 and confidence to the others that they won't get undone by a counter attack.
Since he was replaced by Kamara (no harm to him btw) how have we done ?

Turned it off myself.

Clancy deserves to be punished, for his fucking cheating tonight. But the SFA will lick his arsehole and congratulate him instead.

Scumbags.
Said it earlier.
We tried to reason with them.
We tried to sit and talk to them.
We criticised them.
We asked for review of them.
Nothing works - it’s time they felt too fuckin shit scared to go work so we get decent foreign refs in.

Never thought I would say it but moving Morelos on at end of season might be the right thing for the team

Assuming we get decent money. It might be better to use that money to buy 2 or 3 very good players. As opposed to the merry go round we normally have.

Back